It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Mornint all, A lovely sunny morning here in Magsville :D

Hoping for a better day today.

Going to town this morning to meet a friend for coffee, hope to stay away from the Costa's muffins :eek:

morning mag, yes its bright and sunny here in solihull !! lets hope it lasts, think i am going to get my washing out. oh er exciting,

enjoy your coffee.

Morning all..

The Sun is out here in York too!! lovely!

I've got the post bank holiday weekend cleaning and washing to do today!! Joys of joy

Good morning everyone! :) Well today is my 1st wi and i'm feeling positive! I'll be posting on here this evening upon my return to let you all know my results!!

Good luck to everyone else who has a WI today!

Keep glug glug gluging! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Morning Guys,

Lovely and sunny here too - makes a change from all the snow this weekend:rolleyes::D

Good luck for WIs - I have mine tonight too :confused:. Fingers crossed it will be a good one ;)

xx

Morning all

Got my CDC today she is coming to me as I not got any transport and she is passing so may not get official WI but my scales have always been approx the same as hers so no prob

Good luck with your WI s girls and boys

rooster you from York I not far from you in sunny Ripon .I know a CDC in York (sure there must be more than 1) she called Jill

Got work all day to day will be busy as we closed yesterday so will pop in later to make sure you are all behaving will bring a big stick for those who arnt lol .

Anyone good at uploading pics got 3 I want to put up but cant either someone to tell me how think I have to send them to photo bucket or something doh or I could email them to you and you could put them on for me just before and after ones thanks mandy

Morning everyone, just a quick hello before I head to work!! Bright and sunny morning here in Southampton too! Well, day 9 for me and am hoping that now the bank holiday is over and I am back into my busy work routine it will be much easier for me to cope with SSing (the last few days I have felt awful).

Good luck to all those with WIs today! Dont forget to check out the Meetings and Events thread for the Butlins meet! xx

Morning all
unfortunatly its grey & cloudy here :sigh:
i've got my sister's 2 kids 2day as well as my 2, no peace for the wicked eh ?
off for "official" weigh in at 10.30 & then begins Taxi service - the elder 2 to Splashdown & the younger 2 to Monkey Bizness, where i'll be reading the paper & drinking coffee, oh what fun :rolleyes:
have a good one all
xx

Good luck to those of you who have their WI today.
It's a bit cloudy here in Hampshire, got lots of house work to keep me busy and later this afternoon got to go food shopping, which isn't good when your on this diet. Oh well.........

Morning :D

cloudy and cold here today, kept snowing yesterday but it hasn't stuck.
Children back to school today so I am going to have a good clean up after being lazy all weekend, lol!

Good luck with any weigh ins today :D

morning all, am at work on my iPhone. Another pound gone this morning which makes 12! Uniform fits better and bra is on tightest hook! I've decided I prefer coffee black with no sweetener.

Good luck to all with weigh ins. I shall be on later.

S xxx

Morning all

After you all discussing the eggs all weekend..come to work to be surrounded by them!!!

Hope everyone has a great day.It's frezzing cold in London

Jo where in Solihull do you live..Georgie and I are both from there and are you coming to Brum meet next month..it would be great to meet you

Mornint all, A lovely sunny morning here in Magsville :D

Hoping for a better day today.

Going to town this morning to meet a friend for coffee, hope to stay away from the Costa's muffins :eek:

Morning Gang......
What the ones with the gooey choc sauce in the middle :drool: :drool: :drool:

Moving on swiftly.... I've forgotten my bloody blender, I'm fuming so I've just had cup T with a splash of milk, its AAM wk so cant see this'll hurt and I intend to drink 3 litres of water whilst at work til 3pm! I've got a pack of sliced chicken breast so I'll have that for lunch & I'm gonna try and make a mousse :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:..... For my pudding (maybe)!

My hair's all fluffly as I couldnt be arsed this morning - its just like bloody Monday, except its Tuesday! :mad::mad::mad:

Good luck with all the WI's and well done looooooooooosers! xxxxxxxxxx

Morning miniminers!!

cant believe it's tuesday hopefully this week is going to fly by. Miserable looking day here. Oh gone to work a bit sleeply thats what happens when you have 4days of in a row!! Have lots of stuff to do today so will be busy but will be popping in as usual. Just on my 1st litre of water.

Love becky xxxx

Morning Gang......
What are you like!!!

BTW-don't try to make mousse without blender I tried it once complete mess!

Only 10 days till are spa day!Can't wait to get warm in that sauna.....I'm so cold today..sittting at work in coat

Morning Gang......
What are you like!!!

BTW-don't try to make mousse without blender I tried it once complete mess!

Only 10 days till are spa day!Can't wait to get warm in that sauna.....I'm so cold today..sittting at work in coat

Morning Sue

I'm surviving on black T and a pack of sliced chicken breast til I get home.... I think if it tried to make a drink/mousse at work and it had lumps I would gag, heave and never be able to face them again! Fab way to ensure I drink at least 4 litres though...

Dont even talk to me about being cold.... I'm sat at work next to the rad in my ski jacket.... Totally looking forward to the Spa, cant bloody wait!

I really need to do some work but I cant be bothered.... Naughty I know xxx

Well my morning coffee got cancelled so...ended up staying home. Perhaps just as well though, think I may have surcummed to the Muffin with the gooey centre...MMmmm. Ah well back to the green tea and water.

Have a great afternoon guys and will check in later

Good luck with your weigh in Dobbie...

HM
XX

I've got my water in the fridge so it can get cold enough for me to attempt to make a mousse.... Cooking skills of a 5yr old currently.... 3.5 litres of water down already so I will make it to 4.5litres plus 3 x large cups T - which is a least another litre, plus me mousse and soup which I always add 500ml water too ... no problemo today!

I'm adding curry powder and dried coriander leaf to my chicken mush soup for T, usually always have oriental chilli but thought I needed a change. I luv chicken & mush as crisps so if I dont like the soup I've got back-up - will let you know about that and the mousse later....

Need to go find the threads with the instructions.... Wish me luck xx

Mousse was lovely, I chilled water in the fridge, put 250ml of it in the blender then opened my strawberry pack and popped scoop of the mousse into the pack and the shook it up. Put that mixture into the blender and just whizzed it up.
Tipped it into a bowl and went back to check it 10min later and it was like Angel Delight - yum yum yum....
I've tried making another jelly but still not sure about it as there looks like there's lots and lots of foam on it.... However it does not look like frogspawn or a giant slug....
I've still got my cuppa T & bar left to have - feel like I've eaten loads as only ate some sliced chicken earlier as I had no blender at work... I've also drank 4.5 litres water - yey me! xx

Back