***It's Tuesday! Let's take it hour by hour***

you guys put me to shame!! im at work have had one black coffee at 7 and just had a choccy hotshake now im gonna fill up my water bottles and get glugging!!

I got my glittery!! when can i have a skinny lady glittery picture thingy as well - how many posts will i need for an upgrade going to get the water now! then best do a teeny bit of work!!

Morning All

At work - Looking forward to tonights weigh in. Not remotelt tempted - Got my 2nd interview today so everything is going well for me - could it posibly be the thought of a "normal" sized me is making every thing rosey

On my 3rd pint of water already:cool:

Good luck for your weigh in tonight Tiffers,

How's the water glugging coming on Tara??

Well done Tara...now on to number 2!!! Lol!!

Well, today is dragging so much for me!
I have just started my 3rd litre of water and feel really bored!

Someone has brought in some cakes, as he is leaving tomorrow! The kitchen is full of them! I have in my bag a piece of chocolate covered shortcake...for Jessica (my Daughter)...the smell is driving me mad! I wont have any, as I know there are something like 3 billion calories in 1cm (or something!), so I will give it a miss!

How is everyone else doing? How far have you got on that water Tara?

Morning All

At work - Looking forward to tonights weigh in. Not remotelt tempted - Got my 2nd interview today so everything is going well for me - could it posibly be the thought of a "normal" sized me is making every thing rosey

On my 3rd pint of water already:cool:

Woo Hoo - Just went for thst interview and they rang me staight back and offered me the job!! Jeez Louise!! New Job - New Me!! Yip Yip Yipppeeeee:talk017::talk017::party0019::party0019::happy036::happy036::happy036:

WOW
congratulations on the new job!
new start, new you!

Congratulations Tiffers!!!!

Tara, you will be pleased to know that I have not given into the cake calling me from out of my bag!
I am just finishing my 3rd litre and feeling quite hungry today.
I think it is something to do with all the food threads that have been posted recently!!!

Tara...another sip of water please!

good afternoon all

well ruqayyahs away at nursery, put her on the bus this morning and she couldnt wait for me to leave, lol kept waving bye at me

so i had huge plans for cleaning and bib making today yet i havnt gotton off minimins since 8.45 this morning:sign0007:

congrats tiffers!!
cant believe everyone is so cold today, we are having a heatwave in northern ireland! everyone runing round in shorts and t-shirts!! hee hee only messing, its fricking freezing!! and everything is so grey and dull. ah well. i havent had any water yet today, but i did onyl get up at 12.30! cant remember the last time i lay in my bed til that time. defintely not a regular occurence. just poppin in 4 a quick hello as ive got a lecture in 5 minutes, so must dash!
keep glugging everyone!!
slan go bhoile! xxx

Back