***It's Tuesday! Let's take it hour by hour***

have drunk 2litres usually all i have at work but gonna go for another one before 4:00 which is when i go home then can prob get another two in tonight bring it on!!

well delli im here in belfast in a short sleeved dress and leggins, lol no cardy, no coat and my shoes are a pair of crocs, lol

just topped up and glugging down number three now !!

def gets easier as time goes by was nearly gagging the first few days but now i really feel thirsty if im not glugging!! have i got enough posts to get a sparkly lady like youve got?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

just collected my girl off the nursery bus and despite me providing bibs theyve taken off the one she was wearing and left her without so her clothings now soaking!
do they really want to test my patience while im ssing cos its in short supply today :mad:

well have written them a little note in her home book ( i was polite, honest! ) so hopefully they will get the message this time
ive had 2 and a half litres so far, need to get at least 5 down today as i only managed 3 yesterday

Oh dear Claire!!!

Take a deep breath! Relax!! Lol!!!

Try and get more water into you!

just on the cold thing and needing a hotwater bottle at work etc evans have the cutest little bottles
theyve got a red knitted cover with a white love heart on it ( knitted into the cover ) they also have white with a red heart

Hello my pretties!

Well what a day! After an "all nighter" :( i went to swansea at about 8.15 - got there about 9.30 and you never guess what - THE BLOOMING TRAINING COMPUTER HAD CRASHED. so, being the genius i am, i had a lil look and saw that the hard drive that totally blown. Soooo, hung around for an hour to see if the Frankie and Bennys in the city centre had a training computer (they didnt) then drove all the way home. Got home about 12, and slept till 5!

THIS IS NOT GOOD! Come on CD, you made me sooooooo tired last time, why the pants can't i get to sleep???

Now that i've had a total wasted day, i'm going to concentrate on getting 4 litres down me and start a diary. May also do some uni work too (if i can be bothered. Anyone knowany detailed info on breast cancer?)

Horribly dark outside innit xxxxx

Congratulations Tiffers on the new job! :party0011:

Well done MrsV resisting the cake in your bag :)

I'm on my 3rd litre and had two shakes so far which have made me even more freezing! I don't like them hot though so I'll have to put up with it. I think I'll have a hot savoury veg thing, too cold to have my 3rd shake yet!

i have all my shakes hot but faves are choc and vanilla couldnt cope with anything cold right now!!

ah Tara, nevermind eh? luckily i didnt have any lectures today so noting important missed.
Tell you what though, the new manager better aprreciate the fact that when she said jump, i asked how high!

Evening all, well had all my shakes and 3 litres of water today plue 4 green teas and a coke zero...might have one more tea before bed.........

Hope you have all had a good day, I have actually started a dieting diary today in the weight loss forum if you would like to have a read......warning: it's a bit long..

i got Oli to drive - he loves driving and i love being in control of the music :D
Think i may have passed out in the car though! hahaha, glad i wasnt driving xxx

Back