~It's friday! Let's take it hour by hour~

LOL - you should go to bed young lady:):p

Nearly finished day 2 but my head is so painful now - is this usual at day 2??? Someone said it will be worse tomorrow. I keep staring at the vegetable rack - am so hungry I think I will munch on raw blinkin garlic!lol
Am drinking more than I thought I'd be able to but just feeling really tired and headachy.
too early for bed for me though - I'm an owl by nature!lol
Well done to everyone else who's managed to get through the day unscathed!
Tansyx

Yelow:)

Went back to bed at 10.30am, woke up at 5pm and was whisked off to a restaurant for my stepdads 60th. Felt like muck, but i managed to breathe :)
JJJ, i get such a weird feeling everytime i see your BMI - can't wait to get there (well maybe not uite that low cos you're a goddess and i think i'd have to lop a leg off to get that small) You've done so well.

Hehe, Tara, what on earth is that gain a week or so ago? Wedding by any chance? Step up that "exercise" ;) tee hee hee.
How you feeling gorgey porgey? still sexeh? Thinking of you xxx

How is everyone else?

Love Leah xxxx

Hey BG! So glad to hear you can breathe now! Sounds like the sleep did you some good! Is your man still away??

Nope, sitting next to me at this very moment (refusing to make a cup of tea for me i may add, and warming his cold hands on my sickly body! What a b*st*rd!!

I love sleep, it's great! I have about 30 pairs of PJs, and would quite hapily live in them if i could.

Just stared a blog, look under my "mood" bit on the left hand side of this post....STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW!!!! Don't CARE if i've got the flu, i wanna be thin ASAP!

Up to much Vicky? xxxxxxx

Back