~It's friday! Let's take it hour by hour~

Hang in there

Hiya Claire,
You are having a rotten time of it aren't you. Please hang in there - things WILL get better I'm sure of it.
I also have 2 kids with disabilities and it's tough going but we always get through it don't we.
Just look for the light at the end of the tunnel even though it might seem difficult to see right now.
Your wee one is so lucky to have you - remember how special YOU are.
Lots of love
Tansyx

Hello folks ... day 4 for me today and have to admt, finding it tough .. am finally in ketosis today though and my mouth tastes disgusting. Didn't drink enough water yesterday so on with the glugging. And managed to avoid the chocolate and biscuit mountain in the staffroom when i popped in to school today. Just not sure what Monday will be like with the stress of children to teach! Have a good day ... WE'RE HALF WAY THROUGH THE WEEK!!!

thanx tansy, im just in one of those places today ( am sure you understand ) i even went as far as to text my local papers text column thanking those kids who upset her for her ending up struggling last nite! lol
hope your first week is going well

G'day folks,

Day 4, it's 4pm, strictly SS'ing & 2L down. So far so good.

Howz been your day?

Oh gawd - how pathetic am I!!!!!!
My daughter just came into the kitchen and got some crisps and they all fell out of the cupboard onto the kitchen table. I nearly caved in - they look sooooooooooo good!!!!! She then sat there munching them and saying how lovely they are (she's ten and autistic so doesn't have any tact at all!lol)
I'm only on day 2 and struggling already.
Help...............................................:break_diet:

first couple of days can be difficult but it will get easier
my first few days even my daughters food looked good to me and she only eats blended mush!

stick with it and youll get there

Oh gawd - how pathetic am I!!!!!!
My daughter just came into the kitchen and got some crisps and they all fell out of the cupboard onto the kitchen table. I nearly caved in - they look sooooooooooo good!!!!! She then sat there munching them and saying how lovely they are (she's ten and autistic so doesn't have any tact at all!lol)
I'm only on day 2 and struggling already.
Help...............................................:break_diet:

Pick up your wings hun. You 'nearly' but didn't so :happy096:. Hang on in there coz you'll soon get to the point when food don't bother you, no matter how good it looks. That was day 4 for me (today that is)

Well done for hanging in there I Will Succeed, that's you first challenge in the bag!

Doing so crap with the water at the moment, can't seem to get back into it since hols. Perhaps the routine of work next week will help - along with Sam's reminders!!

Hope all are still having a good day.

Gx

ive only been managing the bare minimum last couple of weeks but read the sticky about why waters important on a vlcd and have managed a lot better today

Hi all

Hope the weigh in went ok Tara xx

Georgie - your pics are fantastic - wow wee is all i can say!! I have been trying to post a before and after pic in in my signature but I'm abit of a dimbo with these things and cant seem to manage it - any help gratefully received please:D

I had my weigh in today and I put on a pound since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago. I'm fine with that as I'm still 2lbs under goal so no stresses.

Decided that I would go alone and not get weighed by my CDC for a whole month now - scarey stuff:eek:

Great to see all the newbies and such positive vibes! well done
xxx

Hi JJJ

Thanks!

Well done on only 1lb that is great. I agree a whole month unsupervised is extremely scary but I am sure you will be fine - you're an old hand at this now!

To get piccies in signature upload them onto photobucket.com, it will give you an IMG reference underneath each photograph, if you copy and past that into signature it should do the trick - good luck I'd love to see some pics!

Gxx

Brillopads Tara, well done!

Gx

Well ive done well today, 3L of water and two shakes. The chocolate one is so nice hot. mmmm.

Anyway desperate for something real to eat or chew. Is this just an emotional thing or what. Any of you experienced people out there, can you start eating the bars on week 2, otherwise Im afraid I panic and give up:cry:

Oh boy, do I feel cack or what? Very busy day at work, feel PANTS when I got in, dizzy, nauseous & fuzzy head, so lay on sofa, and now I have woken up 3 hours later with 2 cats jumping around on top of me asking for food.

I think I'm coming down with tonsilitis, there's lumps of pus and my glands are like golfballs. Why can't they invent carb free strepsils??? I was only at the flippin doctors yesterday as well!! I went for a pill check, and for the first time in aaaages she didn't bother weighing me, which I took to be a good sign, and that at last I must look 'normal'. Normally I'm pooping my pants, worried they'll say my BMI is too high; I was actually disappointed they didn't weigh me!

Nearly dropped all that Christmas weight... only a couple of pounds till I see a 10. That's what's keeping me on track these past couple of days. I have nearly caved in every day, but I keep telling myself if I can keep on track another day or two I will be at my lightest ever.

And of course you lot are a massive part of keeping me on track too!

Jools73 - re the work thing - I find the tomato soup is fine to take to mix at work if you don't have a blender, or otherwise take a chocolate tetra (they are flippin' gorge). I've only had one bar, and they are scrummy. I'm not sure I could trust myself with having any more of them in the house. they may've ended up all slipping in at once like the hi-fi bars I got for SlimmingWorld did. :rolleyes: Once I got past the first week I became so less interested in 'real' food, I wasn't bothered in chewing. And this is the girl who is currently dreaming about chorizo - AND NOT IN A DIRTY WAY!!

Anyways girls, I've only managed 2packs today, throat is ouchy & feel spewsome, so off to bed now. Hoping I'll have some ketone magic on my side tomorrow.

You're all doing fab!

Hey Ponypony, sorry to hear your feeling cacky poo. Hope you feel better in the morning (or today depending on when you read this!)
Sending hugs.......Vx

Haven't managed to get to bed yet. Total mins addict. I feel better already thanks to my daily dose!

Back