IT'S TUESDAY's, Hour by Hour....

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Morning Guys,

Hope you're all well and motivated to have another good day...

Just caught up on yesterday's thread - am very impressed with all those cooks who resisted their own cooking...! I had my Chicken Salad yesterday in London and resisted, doughnuts, almond twists, sausage rolls, ice creams etc etc. (all the bits my OH and DS were munching on throughout the day)...

Should have an easier day today at my friends...

Can't believe this weather - my week of activities will be ruined if this rain continues..

Was hoping to go to Hastings later this week and I've got big BBQ on Saturday (although weather report did just say it should by dry on Sat).

Anyway, have a good day everyone - loads of positive :vibes::vibes: being sent out to you all and a big:grouphugg: to those that are struggling - we're here for you, keep posting...

xx

Morning Hannah

I'm off this week and I was supposed to go to Drusillas today - what a pain! Think I will still go and brave the rain and wind as my little one was so looking forward to meeting Dora the explorer!!

Well done to you - i see you are still doing really well xx

I live in Hastings btw!

Hi everyone,

I started SS for the first time this morning with a Strawberry milkshake which on first try made me gag but I drank it slower and it was fine. Have my bottle of water sitting right beside me :tear_drop: and am feeling pretty positive.

One thing though I have pre-made the soup (vegetable) for at lunchtime and was going to lightly heat it in the microwave - is this bad? Or for those of you who are at work how do you manage with SS when you need one at lunchtime and you have to eat it within 15 mins. I also travel regularly so any thoughts on how best to navigate this would be appreciated.

Sending you all many angels and blessings to help you on your day today.

Nicola

Hi everyone,

I started SS for the first time this morning with a Strawberry milkshake which on first try made me gag but I drank it slower and it was fine. Have my bottle of water sitting right beside me :tear_drop: and am feeling pretty positive.

One thing though I have pre-made the soup (vegetable) for at lunchtime and was going to lightly heat it in the microwave - is this bad? Or for those of you who are at work how do you manage with SS when you need one at lunchtime and you have to eat it within 15 mins. I also travel regularly so any thoughts on how best to navigate this would be appreciated.

Sending you all many angels and blessings to help you on your day today.

Nicola

Morning everyone....ready to start another day...wet here too. :sigh:

Preheating the soup is not a good idea as you should drink it down within 15mins of making. It is because the Vits and Minerals in it would have deteriated by the time you drink it.
Can you not make it up at work? Or perhaps have a Tetra (ready make carton) for taking to work.

Have a good day folks....just finish 1st litre of water will have my shake later.

Morning all

Dont even get me started on the weather!

Hannah well done on resisting all the treats on your day out. Are you AAM or 790 this week? either way chicken salad is a life saver or should that be diet saver.

Nicola I hope you have a great first day. I am afraid you cant pre heat your soup like that as it has to be eaten within 15 mins of making it up to ensure you get all the vitamins. Have you got any of the tetra packs? These are probably easier to take to work or how about buying a battery operated whisk for your soups and shakes.

We are staying in this morning then its off to Grandmas for the afternoon. If I can drive in the horizontal rain that is.

Jac

Hey everyone, think I am going to have to join in today!! I am trying to get back into ketosis after a lil blip last week where a choc bar and crisps slipped into my mouth!!! And this morning my tummy just feels so empty!!!! And no amount of water is distracting me!!! I am going to stick to it tho cos I need to see the 14 numbers on the scales next monday!!!!!
So any words of wisdom, I forgot how bad this crappy stage was it was 6 weeks ago now tho!!!!

had 1 litre of water and will have first shake at 12 if I can hold out till then!!!

Anna xxx

Oh Gosh - what am I going to do then!!! If I cant reheat it, it is in the fridge at work, where do you get these Tetra Packs? Are you allowed them in your first week.

I am going to get a portable whisk though - will try and get today.

I cant work out how the vitamins etc., would disintegrate - I thought this would be just liking make a bottle for a baby you could do it in advance etc.,

What should I do at lunch time, not eat etc.,

okay, what I have decided to do is to go and buy one of the ready made slimfast shakes - using the principle that this is pretty similar to a CD shake. I will know for tomorrow that I need to bring in the sachet and make it up, so will need to try and get a hand blender.

Dont panic Nicola.

I would still have your soup. It wont have all the vitamins and may taste a bit weird but then I think the soups taste weird anyway.

Slimfast doesn't contain all your vits anyway also it has way more carbs so will make getting into ketosis harder.

You get the tetras from your cdc. They come in banana and chocolate flavour.

Seriously dont worry you have not messed up.

Jac

Okay thanks Jackie - will do that, it is 11.19 now and I am starting to feel hungry and need to pee!!

Highly motivated - half the day of the first day is nearly gone so it cant be that bad - bring on the ketosis. :)

I found Tesco's had a hand whisk/blender for £4.97 and take this to work to mix my shakes. Your CDC should be able to sell you the Tetras, and you can have them from the start. Must drink an extra glass of water with them. They are great frozen too. Especially the Choc one.

Nice to read about all of you on your first days, I am on my second and I am finding it harder than the first, but I'll keep reading your posts and hang in there. I need to do this.

The weather here is crappy as well. British Weather is horrid, no sun in the summer and no snow in the winter..... Wish I could move to Canada...................:p

Hi all!
My internet was down this morning so I have only just managed to log on!
Have been out to my mums and taken the girls shoe shopping! My hubby has been at the hospital today so I have been really busy!:eek:
I have had over 2 litres of water and one sachet so far today though, aiming high again!
Hope everyone has a cracking day!
See you all later on X

Hi all!
My internet was down this morning so I have only just managed to log on!
Have been out to my mums and taken the girls shoe shopping! My hubby has been at the hospital today so I have been really busy!:eek:
I have had over 2 litres of water and one sachet so far today though, aiming high again!
Hope everyone has a cracking day!
See you all later on X

Well Done on your fab weight loss, how are you finding the 790 plans, did you do the AAM first.....

Okay, so what I have done is gone to Lakeland and bought a hand blender that comes with a a 800ml cup thing which will be good for when travelling etc., as well.

The soup that I had made up I drank half of as it was cold and I couldnt heat it anyway. That will need to do me until I get home.

I think I went for 14 soups and 7 shakes which I think I will need to change as the days I am in work I think shakes will be better.

I was really hungry around 11.30 but okay now, and I have started me second litre of water which will keep me going until around 3.30 then I will start another one.

I find that I am feeling okay about not eating per se it is having everything available for me which makes me feel that tetra packs might be a way to go at least for when I am out and about - much easier than lugging a hand blender around with me - although I will still need it for when I am travelling.

When is it that ketosis is meant to sick and could anyone please describe this general feeling of wellbeing that happens when it does.

Well Done on your fab weight loss, how are you finding the 790 plans, did you do the AAM first.....

Hi Chitty
I was on SS but cheating a fair bit :eek: so I was practically AAM'ing before I went onto 790 as a whole.. I am retaining this week with it being TOTM but I am hopeful for a couple of pounds!:D

Hi Chitty
I was on SS but cheating a fair bit :eek: so I was practically AAM'ing before I went onto 790 as a whole.. I am retaining this week with it being TOTM but I am hopeful for a couple of pounds!:D

You did well really, when I've cheated I don't think it could ever be classed as AAM:party0051:more like Add As Much. But there you go, that is why I am still here and not at goal. I don't know about you, but I feel when I am at goal and happy where I want to be, I will be able to control my eating better without eating rubbish because I am starting to diet tomorrow.........

I hope you have a loss, at least you will know why if it isn't very much and the scales will make up for it next week.

I'm being really lazy today, feel so shitty, but I remember feeling like this before when I first started the diet, but I know it will pass in a couple of days.

My kids are just wanting to eat all day...............

Any way, I must try and get some bits sorted out.

Good Luck with the plans.
Chitty

Not doing very well today at all, I am moody, snappy, have no patience and no motivation to get up and do anything i have had one mouthful of water 1 shake and some noodles, i feel like I just want to pig out. i am so fed up with everything i just don't know what to do.

Oh I'm feeling all that with you. I am knackard and doing nothing. Don't have anymore noodles:eek:, you can do this, it is only hell for a couple of days and then gets so much better, not to mention the motivation seeing the scales more.

Remember water is like a fat burning fluid, the more you drink the more fat you lose...... Get drinking.

I feel fuzzy headed and tired and hungry, horrid really, but we here because we want to be slim and it is worth it, even though it doesn't feel like it. The food gremlins will go and the cravings pass if you eat or not. Have a long soak in the bath with a good book, or chill out and listen to some music.

I have my kids running around, else I would be in the bath right now....

Chin up, you can do it...

Chitty.

Back