It's yummy...or is it?

lsf666

Watch this space...
If enough people are telling you something is yummy do you think it is?

I liked the muller light yogurts but I think I started liking them more the more I heard about people loving them so much!!!!

Does anyone else's opinion get swayed by others or am I just easily lead?!!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think i would be more inclined to try something like that, but if i didnt like it, i doubt it would change my mind. Tbh i dont know what the big deal is with mullers. I much prefer activia and shape ff.

ooooh NO I know what I like -which is most things :D -but I don't care how many people love Muller lights -I would rather chew my own toes *if I could reach em :p* than eat mullers :yuk:

It doesn't work for me but i have read that if you try something 35 times you get used to the taste and tend to like it. I did it with my son with mushrooms and now they are his favourite food :)

It doesn't work for me but i have read that if you try something 35 times you get used to the taste and tend to like it. I did it with my son with mushrooms and now they are his favourite food :)

tee hee, I am a food technology teacher and I was just telling my year 7s about this phenomonon (sp?) today! I thought it was trying something 7 times though, whoops! I hated mushrooms until I was 21, now I think they are delicious!

It does not work for me, I like them because they taste nice and it is my opinion not what other people thing. Can not stand mullerlight with ceral no matter how many people say it tastes nice to me it will always make me feel like :9529:

Generally I'm not a fussy eater and so like most things, but it took me ages to get into quark! Struth that was a struggle, but people kept saying how great it was and how versatile it can be, so I kept going with it despite the initial shock of how gross it was to start with. Now I know how I can use it to suit the types of food I like, and how to mask the taste so it's become something useful rather than something I force myself to eat (and yes, it is versatile).

I know what you mean! I bought melon once, despite knowing I didn't like it, because everyone I worked with absolutely loved it and kept saying how amazing it was. I figured that as pineapple is my favourite fruit, it must be nice. I had a few mouthfuls, telling myself it was ok, before admitting that I still found it gross and threw it in the bin!!

I do get swayed by other people going on and on about something they think is great and end up buying it and then thinking, no, actually, I still dont like it.

Like all these sweet recipes, Im not a sweet person but I end up convincing myself I really want a rice pudding, so I get the ingredients - then it takes me months to get round to making it and when I do I think "Well, that was a waste of time" (and syns...) :confused:

I think it was the idea of putting the muller lights in the freezer that I got off here that made me like them more too but I do agree that the more you have something the more you enjoy it. Phew that's a long sentence!

I never ate veg until I had to as I was anaemic and now I love most veg and my favourite is broccoli and I started on this first?!? :)

ermintrude said:
I do get swayed by other people going on and on about something they think is great and end up buying it and then thinking, no, actually, I still dont like it.

Like all these sweet recipes, Im not a sweet person but I end up convincing myself I really want a rice pudding, so I get the ingredients - then it takes me months to get round to making it and when I do I think "Well, that was a waste of time" (and syns...) :confused:

I know what you mean about rice pudding! I spent ages looking for pudding rice but I never ate rice pudding before SW!

I tried the magic porridge and hated it but people on here rave about that too!

Back