I've done it - I am at Target!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I am doing a happy dance!

I have lost 3 pounds this week, got my 2 stone award, SOW and am at TARGET!!
I am actually one pound below so I am so excited I want to scream!!
It's a big thanks to you all, my wonderful consultant and fantastic group.
Everyone has been so brilliant....:D thank you all.

PS Does anyone have a target sticker I can pinch? The one on SW is flash (very pretty though) so it won't let me copy.

woop woop!

Go you! What a fantastic christmas present to your self! Im so pleased for you. You must be ready to burst!

Well done again! xxx

Yey! Well done hun xx

Delighted for you, malaika. you SO deserve it!!! what a wonderful christmas prezzie! xxx

Oh Malaika, I'm so happy for you! How fabulous, well done!!!!!!

So when one reaches target on EE what do you do to maintain? An extra HEB/more syns? Congratulations!

Congratulations hun :)

Well do e! Excellent news x

So when one reaches target on EE what do you do to maintain? An extra HEB/more syns?

Thanks again all.

I asked our Consultant this evening what she suggested I best do to maintain.
She did say I could increase the Hex's a little or very gradually increase syns until I find what amount I need to maintain.
She also said that some target members stick to plan through the week and have weekends off (without pigging though)
I will find increasing Hex's hard as I don't always have both of them. I gave up bread and oats, cereals and all bars including Hi Fi make me feel too bloated and windy!
I think I will just carry on the way I am going with perhaps a few extra syns now and then and see how it goes.

Back