I've done it!!!

GrumpyWino

I've done it, target weight achieved! I just want to thank all on this forum whose posts have motivated me to get this far, this is a fantastic resource. Time for conso methinks, looking forward to introducing cheese back in to my diet. And I must maintain weekly weigh ins! I know conso will be tough but right now I have a giant smile on my face!!

Congrats, well done x

Oh fantastic!!!!

Well done you!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

fantastic well done :D

That is fantastic news, well done you... Enjoy conso - it is amazing after cruise even if it was a struggle for me at first - I love it now and truly appreciate what it allows us to have....... Don't forget PP Thursday..............x

Woo hoo fantastic news, congratulations

Well done!! That's great news! Everytime i see someone's post on achieving target weight, I feel more motivated to work harder myself! Great job!! =D

S

Thanks everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed a bit of cheese with my chicken salad this evening! I had a few brazil nuts too...fatty I know but as I don't plan on eating fruit and can't tolerate bread etc I thought why not? Just occasionally...

Woo Hoo, excellent news, another for the conso club. keep us up to date with your goings on thou.

GW.....whooooop well done xxx

Back