I've found a new love.....

Carlyd85

Kettlebells!!! 30mins intense workout! I love it!!!

The best thing is a 20 minute workout burns the same amount of calories as running a 6 mile a minute pace!! 13.6 calories/minute aerobically and 6.6 calories/minute anaerobically! This is awesome!!

I am going to hurt tomorrow but that means I've worked hard! I love it :)

I've often thought about starting kettlebells Do you do a kettlebells dvd or are you going to a class? Is it good at getting the scales moving downwards or is it more for inch loss? I've cut out the junk food and have been doing extra exercise this week alot of walking and couch25k but I stayed the same this week (my weigh in was Saturday)and this morning I've gained 2 lbs :-( I'd set myself a target of losing 2 lbs this week so I'm afraid I won't lose that by Saturday now so I'm just wondering would kettlebells get the scales moving in the right direction?

Kettlebells will build your body strength up, a strong body will burn lots of calories! I do 3 different classes a week, this includes kettlebells, boxing and spin but honestly what I eat mainly determines my weight loss! When your body gets stronger that's when you'll notice the loss.

you tend to retain water when you start excersising, a lot of people sts/gain in the first few weeks of excersising, it's important to measure yourself every week, you will see results there straight away:)

Thanks for all the tips and advice Carly :)

crispy said:
I've often thought about starting kettlebells Do you do a kettlebells dvd or are you going to a class? Is it good at getting the scales moving downwards or is it more for inch loss? I've cut out the junk food and have been doing extra exercise this week alot of walking and couch25k but I stayed the same this week (my weigh in was Saturday)and this morning I've gained 2 lbs :-( I'd set myself a target of losing 2 lbs this week so I'm afraid I won't lose that by Saturday now so I'm just wondering would kettlebells get the scales moving in the right direction?

I do 2 Kettlebell classes a week and have done for 5 months, I am losing slowly but KB has definitely improved my shape a lot, and I'm much stronger for it.

I also have the Kettlercise for women DVD to do at home which is great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back