I've gone off Briks...

I thought I'd used up all my Tetras but just found one lurking in the fridge, so had it for lunch. It was banana (my fave flavour in Tetras even tho' I'm not keen) and I've just drunk it - quickly (impossible not to!). I now have that awful chemical taste in my mouth that people go on about, yuck! :jelous: Imho they are definitely the worst thing in the CD range, I shall be sticking to the bars in future for an easy portable lunch. Sorry CD, I do like everything else! :eek:

I only really like the chocolate tetra, the others taste mediciney to me. However, i don't usually have them, but when i do, i freeze it over night then let it defrost for 1hr before hand, makes really nice chocolate icecream x

I'm not keen on the tetras although they were handy to have for when I was out for the day. Now I'm in my third week I don't need them because I can have bars instead! Much nicer!

I dont like any of them but I keep a few for convenience when I am out and about and have run out of bars! but they are definately a 'needs must' meal!:D

Back