I've just reached a healthy BMI!!!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
I've just checked my BMI & its gone from 37.8 to 24.7, I am finally normal, I am in the healthy range & I feel great.
I just need to get a few more pounds off before my holiday so I can fit comfortably into size 12 shorts & trousers.
I never thought I'd achieve what I have in four & half months, its nothing short of a miracle.
Hopefully I will only have 4 weeks left in development after my holiday if I'm careful.
Wow I'm shocked, pleased, gobsmacked, happy & delighted all rolled into one.

Well done! It must be a great feeling. I am waiting to just be overweight (!) instead of the morbidly obese that I was in Feb when I started... not too long now, I hope!

Enjoy your hols with your new found figure, wont you!

xx

6bthzdt.gif

Cherry Plum, well done....xxx

Cherry Plum -

What a milestone!

Congratulations!

The end is in sight. Or to be truthful, the beginning of a new era is waiting for you. Maintenance is the next challenge, and I hope you are looking forward to it, it can be very rewarding to be able to successfully put into practice everything you have learned over the past few months. Don't be afraid!

woohoo, well done cherry plum thats fantastic! :)

at some point without even realising i stopped watching my weight and concentrated on moving down on the bmi scale instead and when i went from morbidly obese to, obese to overweight and then into normal i felt amazing and like all the hard work was worthwhile

You've come so far in such a short time, congratulations and good luck losing those last few pounds not that you need it!
:)

Hiya,

Well done. Get your piccys on here so we can all go WOW, Fantastic and What an inspiration.

Have a lovely holiday.

Thanks everyone for all your replies.
I celebrated in the Next sale today & spent well over £100.
I'll post pictures after my holiday I promise, maybe even bikini shots!!!!

Back