• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive Lost 1 Stone in 5 Days *does happy dance*

Rallya

Hiya all

I dont mean to brag but I am just SOOO happy right now and just need to share my good news :p

I weighed myself this morning after only being on the Cambridge Diet for 5 days and I've lost 1 stone!!!

*dances round the room in extasy*

ok will calm down now :p

Ann C xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
That's fantastic Ann!! Well done!

(I'm NOT jealous ..... well, OK, maybe just a bit!)

Ivy

Silver Member
Fair play!!!!!!

It really is the best diet!

Ivy

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
What could motivate you more than that? What a fantastic loss. CONGRATULATIONS! keep up the good work.

Rallya

Thank you all for your nice comments, I am walking on cloud 9 right now hehe

Ann c xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 17st6.5lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 0st9.5lb(3.74%)
WOW!!!

A stone in five days!!!!!!!!!!

Big Congrats' to you Rallya, that is fantastic!!!!

Love Mini xxx

KATHRYN

well done, a full stone! i managed 12lb in 5 days back in Jan so am using you for my inspiration as it is day one again for me

Laurie

MM addict
wow that is great, fantastic. I have started today, fingers crossed i'll drop a few pounds!
Have you been drinking lots of water, you must have.
Well done again
xxx

KATHRYN

day one for me too Laurie

Good luck! We'll need it to get over the first few days...I'm normally in ketosis on day 2 so we'll see this time. Can you tell this is about my 100th day one,lol!:rolleyes:

Rallya

Thank you all, it really does mean alot to me, I havent felt this good for years I can tell you :)

I drink at least 4 pints of water a day sometimes 5-6 so I really do think that helps.

Stick to the diet and it does work...I'm proof of that ;)

4busybee

WELL DONE!!!!!! You must feel absolutely Fantastic. What a great start to a great diet. Well you are definately an inspiration, i am starting again today after a few slip ups but hope to follow in your footsteps.

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!