I've lost 6 dress sizes in 4 months!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
OH my GOD!!!
I was out in town today and getting really fed up with pulling up my jeans I went in and bought two new pairs (white and black) in a size 14 and was thinking "yay they should fit by the time I go to Amsterdam-June" well I just tryed them on and they actually fit!!! I wouldn't wear the white juuust yet as a bit tight on my bum but they both do fit and the black are a peeeerfect fit!
I went from being a size 24 in work bottoms to a 14 eeeeek!!

I'm also confused though, my mam is ten stone and a size 14, granted she's much shorter than me but i know loads of people much lighter than me that are a 14???! How? ALSO i got new tops, all of which are a 12 except one that's 14/16 cos it's that clingy material.
But i don't understand it?
By the way I'm not one of thise people who wears clothes too small to convince myself I'm that size!

xxx

OH my GOD!!!
I was out in town today and getting really fed up with pulling up my jeans I went in and bought two new pairs (white and black) in a size 14 and was thinking "yay they should fit by the time I go to Amsterdam-June" well I just tryed them on and they actually fit!!! I wouldn't wear the white juuust yet as a bit tight on my bum but they both do fit and the black are a peeeerfect fit!
I went from being a size 24 in work bottoms to a 14 eeeeek!!

I'm also confused though, my mam is ten stone and a size 14, granted she's much shorter than me but i know loads of people much lighter than me that are a 14???! How? ALSO i got new tops, all of which are a 12 except one that's 14/16 cos it's that clingy material.
But i don't understand it?
By the way I'm not one of thise people who wears clothes too small to convince myself I'm that size!

xxx

WOW !!! well done you - you must feel fabulous :D

Debz x

The size thing depends on your bones, frame and stuff! You have done amazingly 6 dress sizes in 4 months is SOOOOO fantastic!!!!

OMG hun thats fantastic - so pleased for you, you must be feeling great. A trip to Amsterdam eh - so jealous, I love it there! x x x x

Thanks! I am but I'm really confused!!
I know people at 14st who'd be a 16/18,
Can anyone shed some light on this??
I keep checking the size again and again cos I'm in so much shock!!

Where did you buy the trousers from? Some shops have very odd sizes. I think Gap sizes are US sizes. (I couldn't fit into Gap's biggest trousers though!). And how tall are you?

Anyway, why are you so worried about what's on the label? You have done fantastically well and I bet you look great! If it was me, I'd have a t-shirt made with "I'm a Size 14" printed on it:D

I'm not worried just sooo confused, i got them all from Penneys (Primark) I'm 5,4 and 3/4s!
My pharmacist is always saying I'm very lucky with my figure, it's always kinda looked compact if that makes sense?
Yaaaaaaay I ove all my felow lipotrimers, i couldn't wait to get on and tell you all!!

I know what you mean about sizes - it depends which shop they are from. I have clothes in 3 different sizes from different shops and they all fit - madness :)

Yes, I agree with Daisybank, different shops, different sizes. You will be in a size zero when you are at target:D

Its all about frame hun i weigh less now than some people i know but am still size 14 despite my 23.5 bmi xx

:Dwow !!! what a fantastic weight loss !! you must be soooo happy ... re sizing ... yep it is really confusing ... but all shops are different ... and everyone carries weight differently frame sizes etc etc ... i wouldnt worry too much ..just buy stuff that fits you and dont worry bout the size on the lable... my daughter is a size 10 12 and she buys all sorts of sizes depending on what look she is after .. she doesnt bother at all .. but then she has never been overweight .. maybe thats why we bother more about it ... you know if you get to a 12 /14 say and have to buy something in a 16 .. you wouldnt be best pleased eh... ;)... sharon.x

I'm not worried just sooo confused, i got them all from Penneys (Primark) I'm 5,4 and 3/4s!
My pharmacist is always saying I'm very lucky with my figure, it's always kinda looked compact if that makes sense?
Yaaaaaaay I ove all my felow lipotrimers, i couldn't wait to get on and tell you all!!

That's fab, Daisy!

And Primark do make quite stingy sizes in jeans, so that's extra fab!

How slinky are you now?:D

Yeah...I found that...depending on shop, cut, design etc...totally fab result.....when I lost the 65llbs I had the same trills....so know how you feel....its great.....

I find this confusing. I've not dropped a dress size in the last stone and a half lost:( When will it drop?

When you are least expecting it....sly little bugger you will wake up one morning and POOOOFFFFF it will be gone x

I want it now, I want it now, I want it now. And before Gazza replies...I want the dress size to drop now!! Dress size not dress....I could carry on forever!!! Oh goodness I could find an inuendo in that too...best stop typing!!

Daisy I'm the same height as you and prob the same body shape a pear (sigh) I caarry the majority of weight on bottom half having said that at 14st I would be a size 14 top and 16 bottom but I could be a 14 in some shops.Its weird isnt it I've a friend 10st and a size 14 and shes my height. It makes no sense but even at 17st 9 my starting weight I was a size 18 where some would be a size 24. I'm fecked if I know how it works but fair play to you thats some drop in size enjoy it you deserve it!!!!!!

hi daisy, congrats thats fantastic news your givin me some inspiration right now.have a fab time in amsterdam watch out for the bloody bikes you may get sqashed..well lets just say its not cars you hav to worry about!(ever herd the song there are nine million bycicles in bejing)it is great thow watch out for those shop windows xxx te he ......!

Back