Ive lost my 12 year old

JoanneM

Gold Member
Going by this mornings unofficial WI Ive lost 78.1lbs which is exactly the weight of my 12 year old daughter.

Its a scary thought because I couldnt carry her the length of the living room so how I was carrying that much weight on a daily basis is beyond me.

Just have to lose my 9yr old who weighs pretty much the same as her and Ill be at goal, lol.

Wow Joanne you got me worried then! what a fanatastic achievement, I bet you feel and look great! heres to losing the 9 year old lol!

me too i wasnt expecting that. well done and congrats on your loss your doing amazing.

Thats amazing! Do you mind me asking how long this has taken as I also have big numbers to lose and on day 3 this seems like forever away!

xx

Thats amazing! Do you mind me asking how long this has taken as I also have big numbers to lose and on day 3 this seems like forever away!

xx

I started dieting on 3 May this year but didnt start on Exante until 6 September. From 6 May until 3 Sept I lost 48lbs but since starting Exante Ive lost another 30lbs.

It certainly doesnt happen overnight but if you stick at it and stay motivated it does happen. Im finally past the halfway stage and looking to be at target by the end of April at the latest. That means it would have taken less than a year to lose 150lbs which isnt bad going at all IMO. And whats a year out of my life when it means I could be extending my life by a number of years.

Yeah I came on this thread to offer my dearest sympathies! Glad its not morbid after all! Congrats!

Scuse the calorie counter butting in but the title did scream for attention lol. I replied to a similar post on another board. Was entitled Help! I've lost my cat, but this is what I found.........

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

I've lost an Americans yearly pizza supply so far but want to lose a 2 month old horse!

congrats on your weight loss, it is scary to think you were carrying the equivalent of your 12 year old all day every day. Really makes you think. Good luck on losing the rest

Cat

Hahaha, that's an awesome chart!
Makes it so much easier to visualise exactly how much you've lost.
I'm hoping to lose an automobile tyre by Christmas!

Congrats on losing that much weight!
Indeed scary to think you were carrying your 12-year old around all day

Im aiming for an automobile tyre by Christmas as well, but still have an Irish Setter and a guinea pig to lose, lol.

Well done!

Haha Ive lost a leg! Not the first time ive been legless though!

That is hilarious! I'm trying to lose the entire oxford dictionary but next up the line is an average adult male! It's scary to think I am 2 people at least .... Must stick to this!!!
Great advice aswell thank you xx

excellent so ive also lost a leg. im hoping i would have lost the worlds largest ball of tape by the end so only one more leg to go and il be legless too.lol

Congratulations on your loss so far, that is just amazing :D

Oooh I love that chart. I've lost an automobile tyre, an average housecat and a guinea pig lol

Well done - that's fab-u-lous

xxx

Thus so amazing hey... well done x

Back