ive messed up! ADVICE neede!!!

OOh I was thinking of joining SW - it sounds very complicated!

I don't find EE complicated at all and I don't think Red and Green days are either but for me I don't want the faff of weighing lots of things out.

Saying that though I am still getting used to it and finding syn values of certain things shocking.

The whole idea of the superfree foods is that you put your one third of veg on the plate (low calories) so there is less room for the main meal (higher calories). Having fruit afterwards just means consuming even more food than you might need x

Way way too much processed food.
Don't try and cram the 1/3 superfree in, base your meals around them.

And FYI, superfree is now just fruit and vegetables, rather than the old definition which was free on both plans (so quorn, muller lights, eggs which are now just free).

The whole idea of the superfree foods is that you put your one third of veg on the plate (low calories) so there is less room for the main meal (higher calories). Having fruit afterwards just means consuming even more food than you might need x

I've maybe not explained what I meant by fruit as the superfree very well.

What my husband does, as he doesn't like veg, is put the fruit on his plate at the start of the meal to 1/3 value, making sure the space on his plate that was taken up as fruit is marked
/remembered. He uses his cutlery as borders.

Then puts it in a bowl for afters.

The remaining 2/3 of the plate is his free foods, so it still works out that his 1/3 of the pate was superfree to start with iyswim?

Its not like he eats a full plate of free food, then eats an additional 1/3 of superfree fruit afterwards.

Its a bit of a faff for me, as I can just eat my veg, but it works for him.

This is my green day food diary for today can u check it please..

HEALTHY EXTRAS
A milk
A 28g cheese
B 113 tuna
B 2 400g wholemeal toast

FREE FOODS: 2 eggs, pasta, squash, tea, 2 bananas, supernoodles

SYNS:
high lites x2 4
SW lasagne tortilla chips 4
mayo 5

Not SW related but for your general health... you should eat at least five portions each day of fruit & veg.

SW-related: if you list all your food for the day like that (rather than meal by meal), for EE about one third of the entire food should be fruit and veg. For green though this is fine (although I reiterate that for your health you should be having more fruit & veg).

Why not start a food diary on here and I am sure the kind folks of minimins will pop in and offer advice if needed :)

Back