Step 1 Sole Source + I've moved up to Sole Source +

Kiwichan

Silver Member
I walking every day and I was getting dizzy and headachy. I'm bored of eating nothing too. I had some tuna last night and I had two boiled eggs for my breakfast. I will have three shakes then over the course of the day and maybe bring some grilled chicken and a green pepper to work tomorrow.

I'm beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea. I'm definitely not hungry today like I've been for the last few days but I've been looking on the internet and I can't find a whole lot of posts from people who have done this previously and still managed to lose weight. Like I'm happy enough to lose 2-3 lbs a week. Anything less than that though would really annoy me. I'm walking at least 4km every day though so the calories I'm burning is more than the extra bits of protein I'm ingesting.

I alternate between the 2 plans. My losses are below. Shouldn't really make much difference. Good luck.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I've been on SS+ since early in week 2, losses in my signature.

I might not feel hungry, but I do look forward to eating my daily meal and its easier socially. Chicken Tikka in an indian is heavenly when you haven't eaten out for ages!

Another vote for ss+, my losses also in my signature.
Leehal, can you tell me more about chicken tikka at the indian pls. How does it come, what does it consist of? Would love to add it to my repotair of protein dishes. :)

Chicken breast pieces cooked in a Tandoori oven, can be spicy (varies from restaurant to restaurant), comes with onions which I don't eat but they add flavour and salad. I tend to have this once or twice a week as a treat.

Well done on your losses, very good.

Something like this:-

chicken-tikka.jpg

Last edited:
Chicken breast pieces cooked in a Tandoori oven, can be spicy (varies from restaurant to restaurant), comes with onions which I don't eat but they add flavour and salad. I tend to have this once or twice a week as a treat.

Well done on your losses, very good.

Something like this:-

View attachment 126397

I see, so a 'dry' dish more than anything, by that I mean not a saucy type dish, kind of thing you get on appetizers menu in Indian.
The pic looks delish!

Yep, a dry one, makes a change to my chilli or curry powder that I normally add. Seems extra tasty when you have limited options though.

Well done everyone on your amazing losses! :)

I also recommend chicken tikka! It’s a favourite take away dish of mine but since I’ve been following SS+ it tastes all the more delicious, especially with salad!

Well done everyone on your amazing losses! :)

I also recommend chicken tikka! It’s a favourite take away dish of mine but since I’ve been following SS+ it tastes all the more delicious, especially with salad!

Have to agree, I used to eat it anyway (usually with rice and a naan, salad pushed to one side) however on this diet it tastes amazing.

Back