I'VE PUT AWAY THE SCALES!

I agree, only ever weigh yourself first thing, after waking weewees! (same goes for measuring yourself) I once weighed a cup of tea - 300g (just the contents of course) So imagine how much 2L+ of water and two or three 250ml shakes weighs!

Hi guys, am also a perpetual daily weigher! Had done really well on weeks 1 and 2 (13lbs) but have sts all this week (since Saturday) and stuck on 12st 13lbs!!! Is this normal for week three, I vary between total and working solution, will this stop me from losing weight!?!

Hubby to be has hidden the scales until

22nd June! Because I know what I'm like ill be obsessing over this stone bracket and ill end up going off plan. If I can get into the 14s next time I step on then ill be fine from that point on but the 15s I always struggle with. So I accept the challenge too! X

Pk, I even had a few days in the first week when the scales don't shift an ounce! (My scales even weigh in tenths of a pound) I freaked out - there's a thread on here somewhere about it! But gladly the weight always starts moving again :) Try not to fret, or weigh every day! x

Thanks so much buttons! Will stop obsessing! So hard to do! I have crap tescos scales, sometimes if I lean a bit left I am lighter lol!!! Can't imagine having s****y electronic ones :) also do you get the fear that your scales are wrong and actually you weigh something completely different to others!? Paranoia!!! X

Paranoia is my middle name! Lol. I recently bought 18 quid glass digital ones from John Lewis, based on their fab reviews, and they are wonderful. Was a shock cos they were 6lb more than my old ones, but these matched the WW ones so I guess my old ones were just rubbish and they gave me a different weight every time I got on them, these ones are consistent (after the initial step to turn them on).

And yes, I even weighed a cup of tea to see how much difference it'd make on the scales! One nice paranoid weigh-in I had tho was finding something in the cupboard that weighed 3lbs - what I lost last week - and it turned out to be a huge and heavy bag of flour!

Paranoia is my middle name! Lol. I recently bought 18 quid glass digital ones from John Lewis, based on their fab reviews, and they are wonderful. Was a shock cos they were 6lb more than my old ones, but these matched the WW ones so I guess my old ones were just rubbish and they gave me a different weight every time I got on them, these ones are consistent (after the initial step to turn them on).

And yes, I even weighed a cup of tea to see how much difference it'd make on the scales! One nice paranoid weigh-in I had tho was finding something in the cupboard that weighed 3lbs - what I lost last week - and it turned out to be a huge and heavy bag of flour!

Love this! It's quite amazing when you realise what a pound is, how amazingly well we do just to lose one of those bad boys let alone multiples in a week!!! I just tried on a pair of size 14 trousers for an interview I have on Friday (eek) and they actually did up, with a pair of anti fat Lycra knickers they look good! So relieved!!!

Good luck with the interview. Hopefully your new found size 14 confidence will show! ;-)

Thanks buttons, it's third round interview, fingers tightly crossed! Wore my size 14 jeans all day and didn't weigh myself once woo hoo! How was everybody's day? X

They must be keen if youve made the third round. Fingers crossed, I hppe you get it :) Good day but busy! First day back after being ill so felt bit awkward, but I came home early so wasn't too bad! (It's ok tho cos I'm sleeping with the boss! Ha ha)

Haha excellent! Really!!!? I definitely would NOT ever sleep with my boss!! He's lovely, but like a thousand years older than me!! Am holding off my weighing until Saturday, I only have 1 lb to go to lose my first stone... So even if that's all I get I'll be mega happy :) x

He he he. I kinda cheated there, I am married to him! Lol. I've always wanted to say that tho! And I dunno about you, but this stone off has sure made a difference in the bedroom dept!!!! ;-D

Ha! I did wonder, but still! That's got to be a goooood job! Regarding my bedroom fun I can honesty say I have no idea as I am without man at present! I lost loads of weight after breaking up with the last moron, then piled it all back on once I got over him... I could actually do with a rubbish break up to help with some weight loss lol!!!

He is a sweetie, and we were married long before he became boss (and I still do my job like any of the others!)

I know what you mean, I was at my lightest ever after my one major break up, it was then I met my now hubby :) Thankfully he doesn't care what size I am, but I do!

I'm sure when you are a confident, sexy slip of a thing you'll fighting them off with a stick!

Has been an excellent day, my size 14 bum got a shiny new job!!! It was also gloriously sunny and I took these signs as a good omen and got on the scales, 3lb down! V happy bun bun today, how is everyone else getting on? Xx

Wahay! Well done Pk :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370027507.615713.jpg

Had a pretty good day too, not new job good but I survived my first lunch out! Very proud of myself, was content with a cup of tea and plain omelette :) No cake or pud and not a decadent hot choc in sight! (Better be worth it! Lol)

Back