Ive seen why i put on the weight!!

I'm still really fancying a grated cheese and salad cream sandwich. Got to get that out of my head.

I cant get bacon out of my head lol!!!! I was thinking there of a big pot of stew and adding bacon to it lol!!!

Adding bacon to a cheese sarnie would be really good too. Damn, thanks for giving me that idea.

Lol sorry...
Toasted bacon and cheese and raw onion sarnie would be great too :)

He had a Dominos last night!!! Weeeeping!!! Then at about midnight he had rosemary and lemon chips and potato croquettes!! My heart is breaking!!!

oh ladies!!!! haha what are u all like!

got to say i nearly dribled readin those last few posts!!

xxx

dont appologise first time iv smiled all day haa xx

yes babe jus lonely! work was rubbish, an now am home alone, cant wait for peter to come home at the weekend! cant even go for a run cos am banned ha

so tv isgettin bashed an housework getin done!

uok sugar? xx

yeah im ok :) I know what you mean about lonely though... it sucks being in the house... I cant stay in the bath for longer that 15 mins cause i get lonely..

It must be real hard having a squaddie for a boyfriend when they are away alot of the time.. But the good thing is it makes it all the more special when you do get to see each other :)

My mum just made sweet and sour chicken balls and noodles and it smells amazing :( :( lol

ye thats it babe i get so excited when he comes home! my mum and dad are in kenya this week and last tho thats why im so lonely lol

awww no thats sounds gorjus!!! there was just a meatball subway advert on an my mouths full of spit now haha gross!!
xx

Back