I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Ahh its awful when u have a headache, hopefully it will shift!!

Have a good night and be strong lol, u can do it xxx:D

Ahh its awful when u have a headache, hopefully it will shift!!

Have a good night and be strong lol, u can do it xxx:D

I hope so too!
Thank you, I will - if it gets too tempting, I'm heading home lol! Can't see me lasting long with a headache - they make me feel so tired!
Enjoy the rest of your day, and I am SO looking forward to hearing your results in the morning!
Get up very early and weigh - I want to see it as soon as I turn my pc on, lol!! ;)
xxx

I hope so too!
Thank you, I will - if it gets too tempting, I'm heading home lol! Can't see me lasting long with a headache - they make me feel so tired!
Enjoy the rest of your day, and I am SO looking forward to hearing your results in the morning!
Get up very early and weigh - I want to see it as soon as I turn my pc on, lol!! ;)
xxx

Haha will do, can't wait to weigh myself whats that all about lol xx

Deleted sorry was supposed to write in my diary lol xxx

Last edited:
Haha will do, can't wait to weigh myself whats that all about lol xx

Only 1 hour 12 mins to go till tomo, ha!!
Excited for you! xxx

Well, day 4 over and done with......am hoping for another loss when I get on the scales in the morning!

I've just returned from my friend's Temple Spa party - there were nibbles, cupcakes, temptation everywhere, and I was SO proud to have a black coffee (before 8pm), and a pint of water!

Who'd have thought? I used to be the cupcake queen, and could easily eat three huge one's in one sitting (at 500cals each!).

Quite proud of myself!

May you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm looking forward to hearing results from you!

:bighug:

Well, just one lb gone since yesterday morning, but a loss is a loss, and I am very happy with 6lbs in 4 days!
Bit constipated, even though I've been drinking TONS of water - don't think that will help weight loss! Any idea's anyone??!!:confused:
So, 12st bang on - Can't remember last time I was this weight, probably around September 2011!!!!

Hoping to be in the 11's by the end of the weekend!

Feel AMAZING this morning! Wow, if I carry on feeling like this, I could do this diet forever!
Hope I've not spoken too soon, lol!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

:bighug:

You are doing brilliantly! I know, I said that to my hubby...if it stays like this, I could just carry on doing this! LOL It does help that mostly, you're feeling alright (and so am I!) AND most of the packs are quite tasty!

Thanks, so are you! Great, innit!! :D

I actually forgot to eat this morning! Not hungry at all (not like me!), so I just had the Caffee Latte shake - YACK! Still, I forced it down, because I am not throwing £1+ in the bin, every £1 counts, lol!

So that's the first thing I've found that I don't like. Good job I've not ordered any!

Right, chores, be back later to have a nosey!
Have a fabulous day!
xxx

Nat, 6 pounds in 4 days is ace, go girl!!!!:D

Nat, 6 pounds in 4 days is ace, go girl!!!!:D

Thank you! Seems to have slowed down a bit, but I don't care as long as it keeps coming off!! :D xxx

Well done on 6lb so far!! :D That's great!!

The weight loss will slow down - have a look at people's signatures to get an idea of what to expect on a weekly basis. :) If you weigh everyday - sometimes the scales may show a gain -DON'T PANIC! - if you're 100% it's only water retention or internal build up of.. you know.. stuff...!

Well done on 6lb so far!! :D That's great!!

The weight loss will slow down - have a look at people's signatures to get an idea of what to expect on a weekly basis. :) If you weigh everyday - sometimes the scales may show a gain -DON'T PANIC! - if you're 100% it's only water retention or internal build up of.. you know.. stuff...!

Thank you very much! I'm pleased :)

I know I shouldn't weigh every day, but this first week, I'm just too excited not to, lol! Haha! Yes, I know! :D

How're you going? xxx

Mushroom soup - yack! Tasted synthetic. Added a fair bit of pepper and a pinch of salt and could eat it!
Don't think I'll be ordering more tho!!

I hate S&S soups generally - but DO TRY the Chicken Curry Noodle Soup - it's absolutely fantastic! Has noodles and chicken bits in it! :D

eek! Ive got one of the mushroom and one of the chicken flavour and i just cant imagine either will be any good. Im definitely not ordering any soups. I will stick to shakes, meals packs and bars! yuuucky soups! lol

Lol!! I've ordered 14! 7 tomato and 7 chicken with noodles! I will eat them, cos I have no choice, but won't be ordering any more!
Just stick a load of pepper in - disguises the taste! ;) xxx

I hate S&S soups generally - but DO TRY the Chicken Curry Noodle Soup - it's absolutely fantastic! Has noodles and chicken bits in it! :D

Thank you!
I've got one of those, not tried it but figured I'd like it, and thought it may be more filling with the noodles in! Fingers crossed, cos I have 7 on the way!!
:) xxx

Well day 5 over - felt GREAT all day again, so pleased I just had a few hours of nasties on Wednesday!

Had -
Cafe Latte Shake - yack!
Mushroom soup - okay once I'd seasoned it liberally!
Spicy Spag with 200g Cauliflower - yum
Banana Shake - yum!

Don't think I've ever eaten so healthily.....all this water and greens, really do feel good.

Can see the next two days being a bit miserable, as I've saved what I think I won't like until the end of my first order - but who knows, could be surprised!
Wish they'd sent me 7 meals though, as I do like one of those with veg at around 6pm. Looks like Monday will be veggies and soup, lovely!

It's been so easy, much easier than I thought it would be, and I love getting on the scales to see myself melting away! :D

Well done! Im so pleased for you!

Today has been great for me too. And I think Im going to end the week having things i dont think i will like either. And i wont have any more food packs or bars after tomorrow. Just shakes and soups. i dont think I will be able to stomach the soups so I may give them a miss and have 2 boiled eggs and veggies at dinner time, instead and shakes the other 3 "meals". but its only for 2 days. Ive gotta work out how many meal packs I will need to order and how many shakes. I need at least 1 meal pack per day as Im like you, I love my proper little dinner - meal pack and veggies - for dinner. And I think i may have some porridge a few times a week for breakfast, too.

What has been your fave meal, bar and shake, so far?

Back