iveabigask's Diary

Morning everyone,

So I weighed myself this morning and it looks like I've only lost a pound. I've stayed the same weight since Saturday, not a budge with anything and it's driving me mad. Maybe all those dreams I had about food had made me stop lol!' really feeling the cold this week, so I'm wrapped up in black tights, fitted skirt, a black fitted jumper with a top under it and a cardi lol!!! I'm fed up complaining about the cold. Also dreamed last night that I met the queen lol I had a wonderful nights sleep. Got home late from work, got fed and then took miss dolly for a walk. I was in bed and asleep by ten and I still couldn't get up this morning, what's wrong with me!!!
So this morning comes, I'm dead late for work, can't find anything to wear cos everything's top bloody big so that took ages, then dolly wanted to play and I had to ignore her, driving to the station and got caught at every set of lights on the way, just at the station and the level crossing barriers come down and I had to sit for 10 minutes and watch 2 trains go by. So I'm a bit cross to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully the day will get better.

Later chicas xxxxxx

Oh dear lol
Hope the rest of the day was a bit better xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I know. I'm having a very wobbly day. Excuse the pun lol can't understand why I'm so tired.

Aw what a rubbish start you had apart from the positive of your clothes being to big of course.

Hope the day got better for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear me......shame about a crap start day and being cold. Not pleasant by any means. Wobble on by all means!!
Now what are you doing hopping on the scales at home? STEP AWAY from the scales (echoed throught the forum). They tend to lie.
Perhaps you toned and gained muscle? I mean, today...you probably built up some serious muscles in 2 fingers on your hand - judging by the way your day went ;)
Tomorrow will be better. tonight: Have a nice bath, bundle up and get some rest.
Remember: if you can't beat 'em....arrange to have them beaten.

xx

Weebs I really like your style!!!! I dont know whats come over me. All of a sudden I feel the size of a house? Im not hormonal or anything I just feel absolutely huge. Its getting harder now to find things that suit cos im still losing?? some things are very tight, others are far too big. I seem to be wearing the same things week in week out and to anyone that knows me, knows I dont do that LOL!! I did a big clear out at the weekend and got rid of all my size 20s. It was pretty liberating if im honest, but now im not left with a whole lot and im still giving away???
Feeling the pressure about the cruise, worried about putting on a lot, worried about not being able to control my eating :( im too afraid to get into my adult state and make a decision about it lol!!!
I guess it will be ok, ive two classes before I go on hols and that will really help. I dont know why I feel so down. Like ive absolutely nothing at all to feel down about!!!!
perhaps im just having an off day. Im doing well with the packs, no dramas there thankfully. I dont know about the rest of you, but good grief the shepherds pie has totally saved the day for me!!!!
Ive gone off most of the meal packs apart from straberry, banana and the SP. Id be lost without it.
So time is ticking on, all im doing is working myself into a state over nothing.

Anyway sorry about the rant,

Ask xxxx

Morning everyone,

Feeling slightly better but am awake since 5 with a headache. So decided to get up, have my shower and get dressed. It will be nice to be able to relax in the mornings rather than running around like a crazy person lol!!
Weigh in tonight and I know it's not going to be anything fantastic but a loss is a loss!!! Will keep you posted with how I get on

Ask xxxx

Sorry you are feeling crap Ask and having a wobbly couple of days. Thinking about the holiday seems to be really doing your head in. ( proper welsh phrase that, especially when said with the accent and adding the obligatory mun at the end. lol ) In the scheme of things whatever choice you make on the cruise it wont be the end of the world unless you let it be. If you make one set of choices that lead to weight gain, if you take the other you may have a loss or stay the same. Either way is correctable if you want it to be. With this plan we all know how quickly things can be put right as well. The only way you would loose out is to gain then not do anything about it when you come back. You have got far too much going for you to do that.

Stay in the now. Make the best decision you think is appropriate at the time. Thinking of you xx

Thanks so much!! I guess im terrified that if I break it I won't have the willpower to go back on it and I'll be the size of a house again?? It does worry me and I don't want the disappointment when I come back from hols if I've put on a lot? Also I don't want it to take longer than it has to lol!!!
Anyway sorry for being a moany minnie

Xxxxx

You will have the strength to go back on it!
Please try not to worry about what's going to happen then. Have a great time on the cruise and come back with a plan!
Most of all though..
Think positive Hun!
You are much stronger than you think..

Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

You will be able to re start if you choose to. Set your head no options. All will be well. ASK BELIEVE RECIEVE !

Oh dear....why you worried about the outcome of your holidays so soon? Listen, I will be MORE than happy to go on holidays for you ;)

Don't worry about a weight gain while away - just enjoy the time and be aware of what you are eating. This is something we all will hafta face at some point. AND, if you should gain -what then? Is it the end of the world? Did you lose an arm or a leg by gaining? Nope - you come back on the plan and you know you will lose the few pounds you MAY have gained.
I am going on holidays later on this year and I could care less if I gain or lose while away. Actually, I already have it in my mind that I will gain - so I am now in control of the stress and emotions associated with it.
My LLC says to me (almost weekly) when I bounce in and announce that I want and expect to have a 5lb loss: suppose you don't achieve that much of a loss - then what?
You know...i have no answer to that but this: not gonna upset me and I will just carry on. I guess deep down I have put very high expectations on myself to achieve the impossible....time to lower the bar and just be ME.

Good luck with WI tonight - you are gonna do maaaarrrvelous dahling
xx

Down 4.5lbs!!!! I'm officially 13.11 yay!!

You guys all give such great encouragement and advice. I don't know where I would be without all your support. I'm still feeling down, and really I've no reason in the world to be sad!!!! 4.5 is an amazing loss and I'm thrilled to have done it. I'm also delighted to be nearly at the 3 stone Mark!!! It's amazing stuff and I guess youre right about the holiday. I'm putting worrie on myself for nothing!!
Thanks again for all your help, you ladies are amazing!!!!!!! Xxxx

4.5lbs gone...vanished!!! YA FLIPPEN YAHOO!
Saaaawwwweeeeeeet loss there woman.

Pat yourself on the back for that.

S'okay to feel down at times. Just never doubt what you are capable of. Encouragement, support and the odd kick in the bum is what we need on here.

You need to treat yourself to something....perhaps a new perfume? A new top? Give yourself something just for you.

If all else fails.....you can always by me a plane ticket to go on holidays with ya ;) That will certainly cheer ME up....hehehehe

xxx

youre such a honey weebs :D thanks so much :D
i need to stop with the crooked thinking and recognise how far Ive come, not how long I have to go!
thats me all over, what with being the amazing starter of things lol i suppose in a way i dont want to fail and let myself down. Getting skinny is hard work, but its really worth it once you put in the effort.

New start tomorrow, im going to be turbo positive about everything!!!!!

well done lady xxx

Lovely loss that one. I agree with what weebs was saying in her earlier post about the holidays. Nice bit of perspective that Weebs.
Many of us on here are professional worriers. Great for strategic thinking, well if you want to look at all the negatives in a situation anyway lol. We have spent years obsessing about food and tuning our thinking out with our drug of choice. It is hard going learning to manage ourselves without food. Sometimes we make better choices than others, but its all good as it is all a learning experience.

Onwards and downwards my lovely xx

Well done, you have had some cracking losses and you are over half way there.... xxx

Back