Jacci becoming healthy in 2019!

Day 117 and I am fed up of working 0845-2000 even with getting a day off in the week! All going well though so onwards and downwards. i am having a day off plan tomorrow so am really looking forward to that!
take care all and have a fab weekend!! xxx

Day 120 and I was really really naughty over the weekend but thoroughly enjoyed it!! Back to normal for me from today however!

Take care all! xxx

Day 122 and I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday but I was so bloated I looked like I was 9 months pregnant with quads!!! Feel a lot less bloated today thank goodness and all is good with my Exante.

Have a fab day all! xxx

Day 130 ( I think) and other than a few days off Exante as I had a little accident which made my back feel like it was broken all is now good!

Take care all! xxx

Glad you've recovered. Are you still working crazy hours?

Day 136 and yep Ali I am still working crazy hours!! I deffo find dieting easier when I am not knackered all the time but am really trying to get to 3 stone off by my holiday in September! Unfortunately due to meds I lose weight very slowly but I will do my best! I have lost another 2 lbs so now just need to lose 11 lbs to get there!!! Hope all good with you Hun? xxx

Hi Jacci! How's life?

Well!! Working those long hours and then 2 holidays on top of each other have not done my dieting any favours at all! However, I am back now on day 1 so wish me luck! I hope everyone is well! xxx

PS I have no idea what I weigh other than the fact I have put a lot back on!!!

Back