Jacci becoming healthy in 2019!

Day 87!! Have had the busiest weekend but most of it , other when I was working was fab!

I was a naughty Jacci on Friday, just felt a bit down, do not know why. It does make me cross that I am still an emotional eater but hey ho I used to just be a 24/7 eater without emotions getting involved so have made a vast improvement. I have not been near the scales since my gorgeous Chicago break which is not like me at all. I am the sort of person who hops on and off like a yoyo normally. I know this is no bad thing but cannot work out why I really do not want to get on them...I will force myself soon!

Take care everyone and have a fab week!! xxx

Day 88 and all is good in my world....I am feeling lighter by the day...love Exante!

Take care all! xxx

Thank you so much Thinmint, I am, however, a very slow loser. Today I am so starving I could eat my own arm to be honest so not having an 'easy' day at all!

Good luck! xxx

Thank you so much Thinmint, I am, however, a very slow loser. Today I am so starving I could eat my own arm to be honest so not having an 'easy' day at all!

Good luck! xxx
You got this!!! Try to keep occupied and you'll get through and be proud of your accomplishment!! baby steps!

Bless you, thanks! I am working till 8 so cannot be naughty while I am here. I think I will have my third meal when I get home about 830 and then go to bed so I can say goodbye to this day! xxx

Day 90 and so glad yesterday is over! Weighed in today and have now lost whatever I put on in Chicago and an extra 1lb so now on the downward trend! 2lbs to go till 2 stone...yay!!!
Happy Thursday!! xxx

Day 92...I do find Exante very boring but it does seem to be the only thing that works for me so onwards and downwards...the weekends are harder, that's for sure!

Happy Saturday! xxx

Day 95..........cannot believe how quickly the time has gone! Had a great albeit wet day off yesterday and long day at work today! Cannot believe I am 1lb off two stone gone... love this diet! xxx

Do you find that if you add something to your exante meals (I added mushrooms to my spaghetti today) or have a "snack" like bouillon, that it impacts your results at all? I am just starting out and want fast results at first because that is what keeps me motivated. I have the willpower to just stick to the 3 exante products per day, but was hoping I could "spice" them up a bit with small amounts of added keto friendly food?

Do you find that if you add something to your exante meals (I added mushrooms to my spaghetti today) or have a "snack" like bouillon, that it impacts your results at all? I am just starting out and want fast results at first because that is what keeps me motivated. I have the willpower to just stick to the 3 exante products per day, but was hoping I could "spice" them up a bit with small amounts of added keto friendly food?
To be honest Thinmint I have never added anything to them, I have not the bouillon either but what I do have is a tiny bit of milk in my coffee...I cannot handle it black and it has not affected me at all. I hope that helps hun. xxx

Day 98 and all is good although I am the tiredest I think I have ever been. My back is being very painful at night and I am sleep deprived! I am the sort of person who needs their sleep as well so with that and working long hours at work I am barely awake really, roll on 20:00 when I can go home and probably go straight to my bed!

Take care all and I hope you are much more awake than me! xxx

Day 98 and all is good although I am the tiredest I think I have ever been. My back is being very painful at night and I am sleep deprived! I am the sort of person who needs their sleep as well so with that and working long hours at work I am barely awake really, roll on 20:00 when I can go home and probably go straight to my bed!

Take care all and I hope you are much more awake than me! xxx
Well done!! Get some rest!! I am very tired too - I am finishing up Day 4 and I was feeling super terrible this morning, but got myself outside and felt much better! I do have to ask though, do the stomach problems (maybe TMI!) ever go away? Any tips? Thanks Jacci! xx

Well done!! Get some rest!! I am very tired too - I am finishing up Day 4 and I was feeling super terrible this morning, but got myself outside and felt much better! I do have to ask though, do the stomach problems (maybe TMI!) ever go away? Any tips? Thanks Jacci! xx
Ha Ha! They do get better with time really so you will be fine! xxx

Day 99, cannot believe it! Fingers crossed please that I get to my 2 stone off on Monday before my hols! xxx

Well it is only day 101!!! I am very chuffed with myself!! Have I lost that measly pound to get to 2 stone off....No!! I have had to up my pain killers considerably last week and I am sure that is why my body is holding on to weight but am I going to let it get to me...no!
I am off on my hols later , Menorca here I come with my two oldest friends, it is going to be so fab! All inclusive and I am not going to be good...funnily enough I can never eat as much as they can anyway and I know my appetite has decreased.
The plan is then to get back onto Exante until my holiday in September and I would love to lose 3 stone by then minimum.
Take care all of you! xxx

Back