Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Day 32 and all is well! Exante does seem, at the moment, to have become part of my life which I am very shocked at tbh. I have got just over 6 weeks until we go on holiday to Chicago and my goal is to be in the 14's by then. It can be 14 st 13.5 even, as long as I am there I will be exceptionally happy! If I don't quite get there (as I am a bit of a slow loser) that will be ok too but fingers crossed I will. All I need to do is keep on this Exante journey which I am weirdly enjoying at the moment!
Take care all! xxx

Day 33!!! I have really increased my water and drastically reduced my caffeine intake and I feel fab! I cannot believe the difference! Take care all! xxx

Just caught up with your diary.
A whole stone lost in a month, well done! xx

Just caught up with your diary.
A whole stone lost in a month, well done! xx

Thank you so much Lois, all is going very well at the moment. I just need to keep this mindset, as we all know that is easier said than done sometimes! xxx

Last edited:
Day 34, cannot believe how quickly the time is going! I may weigh in tomorrow or I may weigh in on Sunday. I cannot believe that I have stopped wanting to hop on and off the scales! I have so much more energy since I dropped the coffee and started to drink water and feel so positive as well, you knew water could make you feel so good! Have the best Friday all! xxx

Well done Jacci - you're doing brilliantly. Day 34 eh?! Wow, good for you.

Have you got any nice plans for the weekend? I think we're going to have a quiet one here. I'm hoping the sun wil stay shining while I try and tackle the garden, inbetween being a taxi service for my daughter ;) I'm thankfully working from home today and trying to get through the mountain of washing - at least that will be one job done before the weekend.

I ordered some more products this week too. I really love the hot cross bun bars - have you tried them yet?

Take care Jacci,
Kate xx

We are due to have a quiet one I think, having my hair done tomorrow, I do not enjoy having my hair done just looking at myself in the mirror for ages but needs must. Don't know what is happening on Sunday as yet but I have 2 boys and I will get some sort of pressies and cards....please God no chocolate! My son who lives with us knows I am dieting, my other son does not so if I get some chocolate that will be hard!

I am really happy that the clocks go forward on Saturday night as I am NOT a winter person at all!

It sounds like the weather tomorrow will be good but a bit cooler on Sunday, as long as it does not rain I will be happy! I have not tried the hot cross bun bars but everyone seems to like them so may have to put a sneaky order in!! I am still enjoying the water instead of coffee....total shock but I feel so much better!!

You have a lovely weekend Hun, chat soon. xxx

Hey!! Looks like your doing really well. I wish I was 4 weeks in and seeing changes
I cannot believe it Sarah, it will be five weeks tomorrow! I do not know where the will power is coming from! I just have to make the most of it atm as we all know willpower can just walk out the door!

Day 35 so tomoz marks 5 weeks on Exante...wow! I will weigh in tomoz but as we all know my body holds on to fat very very well but surely there will be a loss! Have a lovely Saturday Sarah! xxx

Thanks @jacci48
We have the same starting weight. So hopefully i’ll also have lost a stone in 4 weeks.....
I would not be at all surprised that you will lose more as I am a slow loser Sarah. Saying that I have just weighed myself on day 36 and somehow have lost 4 lbs! It must be all the water I have been drinking as I have not done anything else differently, I am a very happy Jacci today!xxx

Day 37 and feel like rubbish! Have had a migraine today, I do get them from time to time, so have not gone into work. It is easing off a tad now but as long as it is in the background it could come back. Had a very hard day yesterday...had the devil on my shoulder I think telling me to eat as I have a whole week to lose it. I did not but it was my hardest day to date. I would love to lose 3 lbs this week as then I am on track to lose a stone this month. I am off to Chicago on May 10th and would love to be a max of 14 stone 13 by then. Fingers crossed! Hope you are all having a good day! xxx

Back