Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

:Day 44 and I have had the worst day so far and it is only 17:00, am working from home today and cannot stop crying, thank God I am working from home. Have not really slept since I heard about Dad and I am exhausted. Hubby is coping very well but he is a typical chap..keeps everything in where I am an over emotional person.
My mouth has been a bit of a rubbish bin today, anything and everything has been in it. I am only grateful it is only Monday and I have the rest of the week to get on with Exante. Does go to show that food addiction/ binging disorder is real!
I hope you are all having a MUCH better day than me. xxx

Hi. Very inspirational to read about your journey. I have been trying to start since last year October and always fail! Today I am officially starting and hopefully with success!

Starting weight 95kg. Eeeek cant believe tge scale! I gained 30kilo over the last few years since having my children.

:Day 44 and I have had the worst day so far and it is only 17:00, am working from home today and cannot stop crying, thank God I am working from home. Have not really slept since I heard about Dad and I am exhausted. Hubby is coping very well but he is a typical chap..keeps everything in where I am an over emotional person.
My mouth has been a bit of a rubbish bin today, anything and everything has been in it. I am only grateful it is only Monday and I have the rest of the week to get on with Exante. Does go to show that food addiction/ binging disorder is real!
I hope you are all having a MUCH better day than me. xxx

Ahhh sorry to hear you’re having a tough time Jacci. It’s hardly surprising given the awful shock you’ve had.

How are you getting in today? Feeling more positive?

Kate xx

Started Exante on 24/2 at 17st 4lb...yuck!
03/03 16st 9lb...9 bs off!
10/03 16st 7lb..11lbs off!
16/03 16st 6.5 lbs.....11.5 off must be due a whoosh as I can really see the weight loss happening now!
24/03 16st 4lbs....14 lbs gone!!

Very pleased with todays weigh in!! Have a fab weekend all! xxx
Wow!!!!!! You’ve done so well- !!!! Inspiring me to stick to this- ( only on day 2!) but feeling ok. It’s been so long since I lost any weight I actually feel excited to be on exante!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your FIL. (((hugs)))

Day 45 and in the office today. Have had a chocolate coconut bar for lunch and am drinking my water, not enough but more than I ever used to! Feel a bit stronger dieting wise today, yesterday I was like a mad thing. Hubby and I are not sleeping at the mo and have been a bit snappy with each other which is not like us at all but I know that is just sadness and exhaustion.
Hoping I can be good now for the rest of thos week and have a loss on Sunday!

Take care all! xxx

Day 46 and yesterday was definitely a better day! Hubby and I got on much better in the evening and had a talk about a few things. He is going to Dorset today to see undertakers with his brother. They are hoping that even if the cause of dad's death is not known they may be able to book a provisional date, we will see.

Will have another chocolate coconut bar at lunch time as that is what I have! I have got my two oldest and dearest friends coming up tonight and will have a bar whilst they have nachos! It will be lovely to see them.

Take care all and have a lovely day! xxx

One day at a time Jacci, you're doing brill xx

Day 47 and not so good last night! It is tiredness, when I do not sleep or keep waking up my willpower just totally vanishes. I am not giving up though! If you think about it life is a series of ups and downs, it is not a straight line so I have just hit a massive curve. My oldest and best friends came up last night and they were so lovely. They knew dad very well too and they knew how much I loved him and how much he cared for me. I feel bad being too upset in front of hubby for some reason, silly I know.
At the moment we are hoping the funeral will be on 24/4, by all accounts the post mortem was done yesterday so hopefully we will be able to get the death certs soon and confirm that date.
So far today all has been good with my food and water, I am working at home tomorrow. I may be cheeky this week and delay my WI until next Saturday. I have got my son, wife and his two glorious girlies coming up Easter Sunday and am doing a big turkey dinner so that has always been a planned day off.
Take care all and have a lovely Thursday! xxx

Day 48, gosh time is going so quickly, very good day food wise yesterday and post mortem results are in, it was his heart. I am just glad for him that it seems he went in his sleep, we would all like to go like that wouldn't we. The funeral is 24th April and we will all make sure it is a fitting tribute to him as he really was the most wonderful man ever. I was so so lucky to have him in my life for 38 years.
I am working at home today and slept okish last night although I had to get up 3 times to go for a wee!
Have a lovely Friday all! xxx

Just had a sneaky weigh in to see what damage my 2 days of emotional eating caused and it looks like I put on 2 lbs, I am astounded as I thought it would be a lot more! Today will be fine as I had a bar at 12 and have 2 meals to go, am working at home today so can have my next whenever I like although I will probably wait till about 7. I may try the golden syrup porridge as I have not tried that one yet. I had the shepherd's pie last night, I think I have another 4 of those, so far my least favourite meal. I can eat it but I will not order any more!
I am hoping that by being 100% today and tomoz by Sunday the scales will show a sts, fingers crossed.
Have a lovely Friday all! xxx

Don’t stress- you’re doing so so well........certainly an inspiration to me so far!
I was going to have Shepherds pie- but changed my mind now!!!!!!!
Have you had Beef and black bean pot?! Wondering what that’s like?x

Bless you Alice, tbh I am totally astounded with myself to have been able to go back on Exante virtually immediately! I must really really want to lose this weight! The Shepherds Pie looked absolutely rank, it tasted to me like sage and onion stuffing.

In fact it looked so bad I had to eat it with my eyes closed. I have not tried the black bean pot, let me know what it is like when you have Hun.

Take care. xxx

Shepherd’s Pie with eyes shut haha!!!!! Sounds awful!!!!
God- shepherd’s Pie is literally one of my favourite meals ( in real food world!)........
Black bean pot was actually quite nice- filling and felt a bit like I was eating a pot noodle as it was in the pot!!!!
Got a quote a few more meals to try before I can decide on my favourites though and know which ones to re- order!!!!!
Nearly time for Chocolate caramel bar👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻X

The golden syrup porridge was ok but very sweet! I will have a bar after 9, don't know what one. I have run out of my fave jam ones. I will order some next week!xxx

Ooh haven’t tried jam bars yet- sounds nice. My head was telling me a lot today-( maybe just have a few drinks this evening and some food and get back on it Monday!!!)
BAD THOUGHTS!!!!!! But I’m so used to take away son Friday and a few drinks this is totally breaking habits of a lifetime!!!!

Back