Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

jacci48

Silver Member
Started Exante on 24/2 at 17st 4lb...yuck!
03/03 16st 9lb...9 bs off!
10/03 16st 7lb..11lbs off!

Determined to do this for my health, need to lower bp and cholesterol and also need an op on my shoulder and I want to be at a healthy weight for that!

Thank you Darcy, I have just had enough now of being obese, I am 58 and suffer with a back condition that I was born with that cannot be treated so surely weight loss can only help with that. I take bp and cholesterol meds and would love to come off those too! I am fed up of feeling guilty that my bp is high and do not want to end up diabetic. I want to be a normal weight before my shoulder surgery as I have got osteoarthritis in my shoulder which is painful so would like to end up normal weight sooner rather than later. Also, I want to wear and buy clothes that I like and not the baggy tops/leggings uniform that I always wear now!

I have had a good read of your South Pacific diary and like you we like to travel a lot! Off to Chicago in May and would dearly love to be in the 15's by then! I just seem to have found the right brainspace at the moment, touch wood everything is going very well and I am not finding it too hard at all. What I need to do this time is to stick to it until I get down to my target weight and then sort out my eating after then so I don't just balloon again! Hope all good with you Hun. xxx

Determined to do this for my health, need to lower bp and cholesterol and also need an op on my shoulder and I want to be at a healthy weight for that!
Well done Jacci:0clapper:

Was the teeniest bit naughty tonight and had some cold turkey off a turkey I cooked last night! I love cold meat from a proper joint! Decided not to have my 3rd meal tonight and I am sure that will make up for it. x

Day 20...gosh it has gone so quickly!! I am going to weigh in officially tomorrow as we are away for the weekend, had a quick look at the scales today and no change! I am such a slow loser unfortunately! TMI but I do find Exante affects my 'movements' and I have not been since Sunday! Will take a dulcolax tonight and hope to see even a pound off tomorrow. That would make me happy!
Have a good day all! xx

I have ordered some psyllium husk capsules which I should get on Monday so hoping they will do the trick for me!

16/03 16st 6.5 lbs.....11.5 off must be due a whoosh as I can really see the weight loss happening now!

Still very 'bunged up', the psyllium husk capsules are arriving on Thursday so have to wait a bit longer for those than I hoped. Fingers crossed they do the trick as I am sure that is why my weight loss has been so painfully slow!

Day 25, cannot believe I have been doing Exante for almost a month, time flies when you are having fun! Felt a bit light headed yesterday so hopefully that means my body is running off my fat and I will have a lovely surprise on the scales on Saturday!
I have ordered another 100 products so they should come today, looking forward to trying a few different things. Still totally bunged so cannot wait for the psyllium husks to arrive!

Back