Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Good for you!

I can't wait to be at day 25 (again) to see how much I have lost.

I'm a slow loser too which is very annoying!

Dxxx

I know Dolly, it is frustrating, my clothes do fit a lot better though. I just want someone to come up to me and say 'have you lost weight?', that would make me very happy!! xxx

Started Exante on 24/2 at 17st 4lb...yuck!
03/03 16st 9lb...9 bs off!
10/03 16st 7lb..11lbs off!
16/03 16st 6.5 lbs.....11.5 off must be due a whoosh as I can really see the weight loss happening now!
Wow Jaci fantastic loss, keep going, wishing you well x

Dear God, I felt awful last night, dizzy, headachey and sick so took myself off to bed at 20:00! Still do not feel the full ticket today but we will see. Of course Hubby is saying to me that I need to eat!! Put some trousers on today however that were tight previously and now they fit like a glove...Yay!! Please God I will show a loss on Saturday that is more than half a pound!xx

Ah that's not good. Hopefully it passes soon.

I've had that once and it wasn't very nice at all but did pass.

NSV with those trousers!

Dxxx

Dear God, I felt awful last night, dizzy, headachey and sick so took myself off to bed at 20:00! Still do not feel the full ticket today but we will see. Of course Hubby is saying to me that I need to eat!! Put some trousers on today however that were tight previously and now they fit like a glove...Yay!! Please God I will show a loss on Saturday that is more than half a pound!xx
Hi hope you are feeling better today? Could be lack of food, or a touch of vertigo (I get that, the dizziness is awful), make sure you eat enough of the right stuff. Tried on a pair of jeans about a month ago, was gonna throw them out, as could not get them over my thighs, let alone zip them up!! When they zipped up and fitted quite well, that was when I realised the every little loss helps!!!

Ha Ha Misty, it means 'No Scale Victory', sometimes they are better than the scales! Particularly in my case when my body does not want to lose much! xxx

So day 27, the psyllium seems to have worked....yay!!! Weigh in tomoz and will not be too happy if I only lose another 0.5 lbs as I have been so good! You would really think it would be dropping off wouldn't you?!xxx

That's great news that the husks did their job!!

Which products did you order? I haven't tried any desserts or savoury food yet - have just stuck to shakes and bars.

Started Exante on 24/2 at 17st 4lb...yuck!
03/03 16st 9lb...9 bs off!
10/03 16st 7lb..11lbs off!
16/03 16st 6.5 lbs.....11.5 off must be due a whoosh as I can really see the weight loss happening now!
24/03 16st 4lbs....14 lbs gone!!

Very pleased with todays weigh in!! Have a fab weekend all! xxx

Day 31...doesn't time fly when you are having fun! Clothes are definitely getting looser so all is good and no hiccups on my eating. Psyllium is working a treat so all is fine at the mo! Take care all! xxx

Back