Jade's Journey To A Slimmer, Healthier Me! (Pictures etc.)

Thats an amazing transformation in such a short time.... You go girl!!!

Thank you guys so much! :) I really am buzzing at the moment. Just can't believe how quick these three months have gone and I just can't believe how well I've done. I'm finally starting to feel like I can live. I've spent my whole life hiding in the house and not experiencing times I should have had with my friends such as clubbing and holidays abroad and going to theme parks. I already have plans to go on holiday for the first time since I was 13 abroad with my boyfriend to Spain in May and we're going to go to the theme park next summer as by then I hope to be able to fit in all the rides! I have one outfit I'm aiming for, and that's my graduation outfit which I shall be wearing October 2013. I know I will have lost a substantial amount by then. Not all of it, of course. But still a substantial amount to make it look a tonne different :)

14/06/12 - Thursday

Breakfast: Fruit salad (melon, strawberries, raspberries, apple, kiwi and grapes)

Lunch: Spaghetti on 2 x wholemeal toast (HEB) with mixed leaf salad and cucumber

Snack: Banana

Dinner: SW curry with rice, salad and 2 onion bhajis (2 syns)

Last edited:
SW Chicken Curry and Homemade Onion Bhajis :)

IMAG0322.jpg

Yeah they are in the curry book, work out to 1 syn each. But sooo worth it with the curry. I'm kind of a neat freak with my food.. i like it all separate lol!

15/06/2012 - Friday

Breakfast: Porridge Oats (HEB) with melon

Lunch: Chicken salad comprising of mixed leafs, cucumber, gherkins, pickled onions, red onion, red cabbage and celery. Also a glass of milk (HEA)

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Chicken with cajun spices, rice and salad with 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (1 syn)

Dessert: Mullerlight Vanilla Yoghurt with some strawberries

Last edited:
16/06/2012 - Saturday

Breakfast: Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt with 35g Shredded Wheat Bitesize (HEB) and strawberries

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheddar (30g cheddar) and a mixed salad (Went shopping in Lakeside with the boyfriend for clotheees)

563866_10150899655143789_1420966130_n.jpg

170445_10150899886968789_168610768_o.jpg

Dinner: Cajun spiced chicken with salad and rice

So a bit late but just got back from Dad's!

Breakfast: Fruit salad of melon, strawberries, grapes, apple and kiwis.

Lunch: Chicken salad

Dinner: BBQ at dads :) Took my own food and had Burger (Butchers no syns one!!) in a wholemeal roll (HEB) with cheese (HEA), chicken tikka skewers from asda that are syn free also, potato salad of red onion and 1tbsp WW creme fraiche, and a mixed salad.

Only lost 2lbs this week which i really can't work out why it wasn't more.. I did exactly what I have been doing and was never hungry.. Just so confused..

Only lost 2lbs this week which i really can't work out why it wasn't more.. I did exactly what I have been doing and was never hungry.. Just so confused..

two pounds is still a good loss!! I only lost 1 1/2 this week, it felt a touch disappointing, but its all going the right way. Sometimes our body doesnt respond logically. You might end up with a big loss next week. The reality is though, two pounds a week would still get you to your target week in a year. That's nothing to be sniffed at!

I always want more, but really as long as it keeps going off, i cant complain.

Yeah that's true, just gonna really push this week. I want to lose some more weight before i start going swimming as that's something i really miss and haven't been able to do because of my weight and confidence. I'll get my 5 stone this week. If anything this loss was a wake up call that I need to start pushing myself more and not get complacent.

19/06/2012

Breakfast: Porridge Oats (HEB) with sweetner, melon and plums.

Lunch: Tuna and potato salad (0.5 syns for mayo) with a glass of milk (HEA)

Dinner: Spicy chilli beef steak with rice and salad

Snacks: Apple, Mullerlight Vanilla Yoghurt with strawberries and grapes

Last edited:
Hi Jade,

Can you please remove that sad face off your signature .:confused: -2lb is still fantastic, I know compared to your previous weight loss each week it seems small but it doesn't deserve a sad face surely! You should still have a massive smile on your face after the overall success you have had. You are doing amazingly well, I'm so impressed how focused you are, love reading your diary.

Keep smiling Jade :D x

I have to agree with bossiegirl - you should have a massive smile :D I know compared to your amazing losses so far it might be a bit disappointing but you should be so proud of yourself. If you lose 2lb a week for a year that would be nearly 7.5 stone!!!! Dietitians often say that losing slowly is much better for your body and you are more likely to keep it off too.
I would say from looking at your diary that you don't seem to be having many syns (unless you don't write it all down here), SW do stress how important it is to have syns and have a minimum of 5 a day
x

Back