Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Will be thinking about you tomorrow, try & relax & enjoy xx

Jaly said:
Indeed it did, first proper day of sixth form tomorrow! Incredibly nervous as I won't know anyone!

30pp, 1414cal, okay, so a tiny bit under but will certainly be made up for tomorrow, Mum's making stuffed mushrooms with cheese + bacon and wild rice, yummy :) Might succumb to the temptations of dessert my Grandad will no doubt bring round tomorrow too!

Good luck, I imagine 6th form is probably like 4th year over here. My daughter has just went into the same year as yourself. You will be fine don't worry. My daughter is 16 in a few weeks! I'm soo old lol anyway enjoy it!

Jaly said:
Indeed it did, first proper day of sixth form tomorrow! Incredibly nervous as I won't know anyone!

30pp, 1414cal, okay, so a tiny bit under but will certainly be made up for tomorrow, Mum's making stuffed mushrooms with cheese + bacon and wild rice, yummy :) Might succumb to the temptations of dessert my Grandad will no doubt bring round tomorrow too!

Ok so am confused. Is sixth form college?? R still secondary school??
The exams u just aced... Were they ur "leaving cert"? (meaning last exams before leaving secondary school?)
Either way best of luck. U'll b fine. Cried of friends in no time. Ur a lovely young lady xxx

Good luck for today...Grrr at the ex!! What a *#@^!! Some guys are so not worth it,most of us ladies have kissed a few frogs in our time! Just enjoy life..plenty of time for a bf!

I think deleting him would be a good idea x
Yea I second that.. It just makes things harder still having him there.. Seeing what he's up to and who he's up to it with..
What a tosser! I hope its not how it looks for your sake but unfortunately it usually is :(
Hope you're OK chic.. Don't let your past ruin your first day.. Enjoy it.... x

It wasn't a status just "name added event to his timeline: in a relationship since January 2012" :/

Ah well, having a nice day at sixth form, haven't really spoken to many new people but i've met my Physics teacher and she seems really nice and there's a few people from my old school here too so i've spent my day getting lost with them trying to find my classes, haha! the sixth form centre is in a huuuuge stately home and it's so lovely, there's portraits/old fashioned staircases etc everywhere!

Food wise, the canteen is nice as there's loads of options and it's reasonably priced, as for healthy, hm, doubtful but hey :p

It wasn't a status just "name added event to his timeline: in a relationship since January 2012" :/

Ah well, having a nice day at sixth form, haven't really spoken to many new people but i've met my Physics teacher and she seems really nice and there's a few people from my old school here too so i've spent my day getting lost with them trying to find my classes, haha! the sixth form centre is in a huuuuge stately home and it's so lovely, there's portraits/old fashioned staircases etc everywhere!

Food wise, the canteen is nice as there's loads of options and it's reasonably priced, as for healthy, hm, doubtful but hey :p
Very happy you're having a godo day hun.. And delighted you have some familiar faces around...xxx

Back