Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

How've u got on today Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mm, not bad :) My Grandad came over with cream doughnuts and biscuits tho :s

Thursday (Day 5 of week!) 28/26pp, 42 wp remaining

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (3), semi-skimmed milk (2), apple (0)
Morning Snack: fruit salad - orange (0), grapes (0), melon (0)
Lunch: usual ham + cheese sandwich with no crusts, getting pretty tired of these now haha (8)
Afternoon Snack: got in late and fancied some choc :S Mcvities gold bar (3), apple (0)
Dinner: 100g boiled potatoes (2), carrots (0), green beans (0), chargrill chicken fillet (4)
Dessert: 1 Jammy dodger - was hard to resist more lol! (2) and said no to the cream doughnuts, had a WW brownie dessert instead (4) xx

Sounds good!! I need to get some more fruit in just got bananas at the minute, love melon though gonna pick some up this weekend!!

Well done you on resisting the cream cakes!! That's a toughie!!

I bet ur sick of the ham butty, is it not possible to get something else? Xxx

Oh well never mind!!

Haha Ohhh I'll be on that wii Saturday to compensate for my Saturday night egg eatin lol what games do u have xxx

Hi Jaly passing by to subscribe I didn't know u had a diary!! Doing good well done chick :) and talkin about peanut m n ms, I'll be using my weeklies on a bag of them this wknd love love love them :) xxx

319706_2295575278693_1528425721_32536618_7807599_n.jpg

417233_370170639673828_100000426863355_1267642_1620736554_n.jpg

wedding.jpg

Well, here's a few piccies! (if they work lol :p), the one with my bf is about a year old, the wedding ones are about 6 months x (The wedding ones can be enlarged - I'm in the cream dress :), the river one won't work for some reason! x) Bedtime anyway, hope you ladies have a nice night! xx

Love just dance and Zumba!

Awwwww there lovely pics u look beautiful :)

Have a great day today xx

Wish I was ur size lol u look Great :) I have a before and after pic on my other diary eeeek it's awful! Xx

Today's been an alright day I suppose :) *fingers crossed I don't feel hungry tonight*

Fri (day 6 of week), 28/26 pp used, 40/49 wp remaining

Breakfast: Weetabix (3), Semi-skimmed milk (3), Raisins (1), Apple (0)
Morning: Apple (0)
Lunch: Beef sandwich, no crusts (5), Orange (0)
Afternoon: Cereal bar (2)
Dinner: Satsuma (0), WW chicken pasta bake (6), apple (0), WW yog (1), WW carrot cake slice (2), weetabix (3), semi-skimmed milk (2)

Last edited:
Lovely pictures and well done on resisting those doughnuts I'm not so sure I could if lol x

Morning :) u got anything nice planned for today? Xxx

Ohhh sounds like a plan!!

I love whole milk!! Xx

Had a rubbish day, in a really bad mood, my mum's bf went out without doing any of the washing up which is his 'chore' if you like, so i had 40mins of washing up to do, just to have the utensils to be able to cook, so, had some comfort food to cheer me up - pasta (5), chicken breast (4), cheese (3) - 21pp total for today and it's only 1pm, will def be going into the weeklies, probably before 4pm even.

Ohhh don't be silly hun!!! Like u said the weeklies are there for a reason, for days like this!! Not as of Uve used all it dailys on sweets and chocolate is it!! Hope it feeling in a better mood soon :) xxx

Back