Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

mrsgosling3 said:
I found that but started putting notes on the instructions and found they got better and I used to check it before they left so if I wasn't satisfied I made them take it back then I knew they things I needed to get and only got then. Saved me a fortune when I did. Now I find tesco too expensive anyway so end up doing my shopping from 4 places. Time consuming to find all the offers but does save me money ;)

Ohhh what did u write on ur note? I would much prefer to shop online cost wise so may try this!!xx

Hmmm tea sounds good!! Never seen that meal before xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to put something like longest use by date or like bananas I put green (as I like hard bananas) and generally they do it. Worth a try anyway :)

Ohhh I think it sounds nice ha i like cider :) will have to try it!

Right will Deffo be trying that!! I like to get green bananas too lol so they last longer lol xx

Ohhh there's only me who likes them lol I only have one a day :D but didnt know that about the points!! Xxx

I don't bother pointing my fruit and if I stick 2 my points i always lose weight. I have sometimes 2 bananas a day (rarely but I have done it) and strawberries x 2 an apple, frozen berries x2 is my normal day. Never point it.. It obviously jst depends on each individual :) well done on yr weight loss chick :) x

Got up early :) Drank half a litre of water to suppress my appetite (always wake up feeling sooo hungry!) :p

Gonna do some calorie counting as well as point watching today to make sure I'm eating enough :)

Total so far: 27/26pp, 1413 cal, 45/49wp remaining

Breakfast: Banana (110cal/0pp), 100ml Whole Milk (60cal/2pp), 2 Weetabix (120cal/3pp)
Morning: Ham and Cheese Sandwich (white bread, 20g cheese, 1g ham - bought from school canteen so had to guess) (371cal/9pp) Medium apple (54cal/0pp)
Lunch: Apple (59cal/0pp), Pear (80cal/0pp)
Afternoon: 100g grapes (incl. weight of stem) (64cal/0pp) Packet cadbury mini animals (95cal/3pp)
Dinner: Breaded fish (188cal/5pp), Hard boiled egg (70cal/2pp), WW yog (54cal/1pp), WW coconut cake slice (84cal/2pp)

Last edited:
I use mfp to keep a check on my cals it's very good :) xxx

Hi ya when you think about it that makes sense about the fruit as veg has a lot less cals. I would use my fitness pal too & was really surprised at the amount if cals in fruit but berries are the best ones to take but a little expensive for me.

Back