Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

I get no pains at TOTM! I'm very lucky!!! I just get a bit hot the day before!!!

Okay well that's good!! The freedom of wearing whatever you want rocks :) it's like when I work from home....I wear my pjs sometimes.

TOTM will knock it out of you! I used to be in a very bad way with it when I was heavier. I've gotten irregular tho so on the pill which helps with pain etc... I used to faint with the pain and everything! Us poor women! :)

Hope you are ok Hun and feeling a bit better xxx

Hope you are ok Hun and feeling a bit better xxx

Stomach ache has returned and is even worse! I give up on trying to eat anything else today, had absolutely no appetite, been asleep on/off for pretty much the whole day too, feel a bit rubbish about the lack of exercise i've done today, aaaargh :( x

20pp (does include 9 portions fruit/veg tho) - 1196cal

Aww poor Jaly! Maybe try some warm millk with sugar and ginger? that always helps me! And it will be a boost to calories xx

Don't feel bad about exercise! You 're sick! And you don't have to work out everyday. It's the quality, not quantity hun! xx

Hope ur feeling better this morn hun xx

Stomach ache has returned and is even worse! I give up on trying to eat anything else today, had absolutely no appetite, been asleep on/off for pretty much the whole day too, feel a bit rubbish about the lack of exercise i've done today, aaaargh :( x

20pp (does include 9 portions fruit/veg tho) - 1196cal

Aww poor you!! No point in eating loads if you are just not up to it. Plenty of fluids is a good thing tho'..keeps the system well flushed out and helps with the "healing" process.
Plenty of sleep as well..that's really good. Better to take it easy when under par.
Hope you soon feel a lot better sweetheart...
big_high_1_86304.jpg

Jaly said:
You are indeed very lucky! Totm makes me feel incredibly under the weather - headachey, sick, loss of appetite yet choc cravings at the same time?! Tired.. you name it :p

And, i also have 3hours of maths work to do in prep for 6th form, haven't even started and they're already giving me homework! Such fun.. Will do it on Sun tho :)

If you ever need help with the math then I love love love it! I got a double A in further math ALevel (we never had A*s) and its my favourite ever thing. Actually thinking of doing a math degree just for fun. Now I am a geek lol!!!

Aww poor you!! No point in eating loads if you are just not up to it. Plenty of fluids is a good thing tho'..keeps the system well flushed out and helps with the "healing" process.
Plenty of sleep as well..that's really good. Better to take it easy when under par.
Hope you soon feel a lot better sweetheart...
big_high_1_86304.jpg

Aww, thank you :) I haven't got much of an appetite and I feel really up/down, I feel sluggish and tired and the next minute full of energy! I'll make sure to drink lots of fluids though and I've been eating lots of fruit, the sugar makes me feel a lot better, haha! xx

Food Journal: Saturday 1st September

Calorie sub-total: 1275cal
Pro-point sub-total: 23
Weekly balance: 49/49 remaining
Fruit/veg sub-total: 7 portions

Macronutrient breakdown:

Carbs - Protein - Fat

175g (74g of which from fruit/veg) - 67g - 33g

Protein - Fruit/Veg - Carbs - Treats - Healthy Fats - Calorie-free/Low-cal

Breakfast: Nectarine (0), Apple (0), Banana (0), Cinnamon (0), Porridge oats (4), Ginger (0), Pear (0) - needed the sugar :p
Lunch: Chicken breast (2), Broccoli (0), Cauliflower (0), Green Beans (0) - wasn't hungry but felt like I needed to push myself to eat a decent meal ^^
Afternoon: Strawberries (0), Ice pop (0)
Dinner: 2 slices best of both bread (5), Margarine (1), Ham (1)
Dessert: Raspberry iced smoothie lolly (2) Asda 'beanie' biscuits (delicious!) (3)
Supper: Quark (2), Sweetener (0), Nuts (3)
Drinks: 1 can Pepsi Max (0), 250ml Sugar-free Cream Soda, Water, Herbal tea (0)

Exercise: Walking to/around/from town (about 75-90mins), 5-10 mins light toning exercises/calisthenics, 10mins dancing, 15mins (4 songs) 'Just Dance'

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Didn't think I'd be this nervous! aaaagh! Slept terribly :p

Feeling stupidly hungry this morning though! probably something to do with eating so little yesterday?!

Hope everyone has a fab day, I'll keep you updated! ;) xx

Ahhhh babe I did this about 6 weeks ago. It hurts right, a lot! I only just gotten over it N he always tweets about me in horrid ways too. Sure yours won't do such immature things but mine did . Here if u need a chat. Much love , Clare xxx

Feeling a lot better now I've treated myself to some biscuits, maybe I should be a bit more relaxed when it comes to treats :) my Mum made a comment earlier which upset me a little bit, telling my wee cousin not to even offer me a sweet when he was offering the packet to everyone else because I "don't eat anything but chicken and vegetables" and "would have to weigh the sweet before I ate it" pfft. She's so insensitive at times, I'm glad I've made the change to adopt a healthier lifestyle/diet and if she doesn't want to follow, she's the one who'll suffer because of it.

Ergh ..sometimes parents can be frustrating like that..yup you've come along way Hun,well done :0)
Am glad you feel better and more relaxed about treats :0)

Back