Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a huuuge giant haribo cola bottle from my pick n mix, yummy :) but.. snapped my artificial front tooth on it :( (long story -.-" -> I was walking 2 dogs a couple of years ago when a boy on a scooter kicked one of the dogs (for no reason whatsoever) who proceeded to chase after him, their leads tripping me up in the process, fell face flat on concrete and shattered my front tooth) - I am NOT going to school without a front tooth, trip to the dentist is in order I guess ;( Definitely not worth 2 weeklies though, nor the humiliation I'm gonna have to endure tomorrow looking like a pirate :/ I feel so so so rubbish ;( Why me?! I know there's worse things happening to other people but it seems to all be at once right now! Couldn't be feeling worse if I tried!

Last edited:
Food today: 0/90 weeklies remaining (About 1550-1600 cal)

Breakfast: Vanilla stars cereal (a bit sweet but yummy) + cheerios (when you can't choose, have a bit of both!) with whole milk
Morning: Apple, Mint humbug (1)
Lunch: Roast lamb, roast beef (delicatessen sandwich slice), carrots, gravy (1), broccoli, roast parsnips (oil allowance), new potatoes
"Dessert": Resisted the custard, bakewell slices, apple pie and woodland fruits strudel on offer Just had a pear instead
Dinner: Crumpet with butter (1), WW vanilla creamed rice (3)
'Cause I need chocolate in my life: Hotel chocolat truffle + 1 square dairy milk (3)
Treats: Haribo giant cola bottle (2)
Supper: Banana, Frube yog (1)

Drinks: Diet coke/water

Used up all my weeklies - can't eat anything hard with this tooth missing as my gum is very vulnerable where the nerves are exposed etc. Hope they get it fixed asap :( Going to avoid talking to anyone as much as I can, feel so disgusting even though it's just a front tooth missing.

Last edited:
Jaly said:

At least you've got your teeth in, lol, sorry I couldn't resist that. I hope you get to see your dentist first thing. I have a bridge at the front & I bit into a cherry using my front teeth and my tooth hit the stone and fell out. I can totally sympathise, you want to shut yourself away and not see anyone. I also thought I spoke differently too.
All kidding aside Libby, I really do hope you are seen asap xx

aww libby! sorry about the tooth! my mum was in a motorcycle accident when she was 16 ( 2 men in a jag ploughed into the back of my dads motorcycle because they were eating food and not concentrating at 70 miles an hour on a dual carriageway) and she woke up with no teeth and had crowns fitted, anyway she went away to cornwall a few years ago bit into her pasty and left her tooth in the pasty! haha! i found it hilarious, especially as we had no way of finding out how to get it fixed lol lucky we found the number for the emergency dentist and got it fixed for her.

If it had been something hard then fair enough but a soft squishy pasty? lol

Got it fixed, luckily ^^ Walking around town without a tooth wasn't my idea of fun though :( Feeling so cold/poorly today -.-

Yay for getting the tushie fixed and boo to the feeling poorly! I woke up all snuffly and bunged up, hope you feel better soon.

xx

Thank you xx Not going to bother tracking 'weeklies' this week, got too much to hassle without stressing over food + i'll be throwing the guesses into MFP as usual anyway so ^^ I have a pretty decent idea of what is good for me and what isn't so, not really worth obsessing over :)

Breakfast: Natural yog, Berries, Pear
Morning: 1/2 bacon roll
Lunch: Muller light, Apple, Cheese Toastie (wholemeal bread)
Afternoon: Ryvita fruit crunch, Pear
Dinner: Chicken pie, Mash (Mum made it so probably had some butter in it), Gravy, Peas (comfort food at it's best!)
Pudding: Frube yog
Supper: Porridge with cranberry sauce
Treat: 1 strawberry sweet from pick n mix

Exercise: About an hr of walking, 30mins Just Dance

Around 1600 cal :)

Last edited:
Glad you have got your tooth fixed! Naughty cola bottle! You hear that sweets damage your teeth but I have imagined it happening quite so literally before ;)

Sounds like a good choice not to track this week, as you said you have a good idea of what choices to make and what portion sizes you should be having so reckon you will be ok. Just try and make sure you are eating enough each day! We certainly don't want you wasting away...

Aye indeed Atomic! :p I'll make sure to be eating enough, I still have almost an entire pick n mix in my cupboard! ;) Thank you for all of your support this week, you're all amazing :) xx

Planning on making homemade chicken kievs sometime soon, just really fancy them for some reason! With garlic and parsley butter in the middle, yummy!

My entire kitchen is flooded, broken washing machine! Oopsie!

Last edited:
oh no! :( I had that last year! ruined my floor!

Damn washers!

Breakfast: Natural yog, Berries, Pear
Morning: 1/2 bacon roll
Lunch: Muller light, Apple, Cheese Toastie (wholemeal bread)
Afternoon: Ryvita fruit crunch, Pear
Dinner: Chicken pie, Mash (Mum made it so probably had some butter in it), Gravy, Peas (comfort food at it's best!)
Pudding: Frube yog
Supper: Porridge with cranberry sauce
Treat: 1 strawberry sweet from pick n mix

Exercise: About an hr of walking, 30mins Just Dance

Around 1600 cal

You can not beat a bowl of porridge in the evening to warm you up tbh :)

Had lunch early as I have a dentist appt at 3 and they're probably going to take an imprint for a new tooth-brace so don't want to eat at 'lunchtime' :)

I've eaten the same amount today (at 11am!) as I would have in an entire day sometimes a couple of months ago, shocking :p

Breakfast: Apple, 2 slices wholewheat toast, one with ex. light philly, one with olive spread
Morning/Lunch: Tropical fruit salad (I used to hate watermelon but I think the taste has grown on me!), Cheese and ham panini
Afternoon: Weetabix oat bar, Nectarine, Muller light
Dinner: 3 fish fingers, mash made with SS milk, swede, carrots
'Dessert': Pear
Supper: Porridge with berries

Had a very fruity day today :) 12 portions of fruit/veg!

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Had lunch early as I have a dentist appt at 3 and they're probably going to take an imprint for a new tooth-brace so don't want to eat at 'lunchtime' :)

I've eaten the same amount today (at 11am!) as I would have in an entire day sometimes a couple of months ago, shocking :p

Breakfast: Apple, 2 slices wholewheat toast, one with ex. light philly, one with olive spread
Morning/Lunch: Fruit salad (I used to hate watermelon but I think the taste has grown on me!), Cheese and ham panini

I'm so impressed with how much your eating has come on in the last few weeks xxx

Morning/Lunch: Fruit salad (I used to hate watermelon but I think the taste has grown on me!), Cheese and ham panini
I was the same with grapefruit but love it now..
Well done on the intake so far today.. You're doing amazingly well :)
Boo to dentist but yay to getting your tooth sorted :) xx

Hey Hun sorry to hear about the tooth but glad you are getting it sorted.
Great job with the food intake xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back