Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was tired so I didn't get round to eating anything else but I did just unintentionally have a huge breakfast - accidentally poured too much cereal!

Day 7: 26/90 weeklies remaining!

Breakfast: Muesli, Banana, Dried apricots/sultanas (2), SS milk
Lunch: 3 sausages (6), Mashed potato (made with SS milk), Carrots, Swede, Gravy (1)
Dessert: Pineapple upside down cake (was amazing!) (7), Custard (3)
Afternoon: Pear
Dinner: (well, supper as I ate at 9pm!) Quark, Vanilla/Coconut muller yoghurt (2), Grape nuts
Drinks: Water, Coke Zero

Exercise: 20min walk, Cardio gym session (10mins stair treadmill, 25mins on treadmill (light jogging/brisk walking on incline), 5min recline bike, 5min elliptical)

Last edited:
The huge breakfast sounds good to me! It looks like SF really suits you. I'm saying this from memory, so I could be wrong, but it looks to me like you are eating more of the weeklies since you switched to SF, which has got to be good from a maintenance and health point of view for you. Looks like you've cracked it!

I would count the seeded bread as free as you can have the ww seeded thick bread as free! Plus little things like that will do you good since you still have loads of weeklies that need using! X

Everything looking good Libby :) Proper sausages and mash sounds awedome. Mmmmmm.

It sounds like you are doing well with using the weeklies since switching and I know you don't want to push yourself too far with them at first but was there anything you used to really like before you started WW that you don't tend to eat anymore? It might just be a way of getting a few more calories in to make sure you do maintain without losing anything extra without feeling too over-full or anything. The thing I intend to start eating again once I reach target (which may well take so long science will have made food obsolete and we will all just be munching "nutrition pills" :/) is peanut butter. I reckon peanut butter on a couple of oatcakes would be a really good, quick snack to add a bit more food in.

With advice to cheating and SF I constantly cheated an still lost.

Ww bread products are all free! I counted other brands of bread products with similar nutritional values as free. Light choices wraps, wholemeal bread etc. I just think if your not eating huge amounts of them (which you don't) then not sticking to the ww brand isn't a problem. The ww breads arn't that tasty in my opinion.

The huge breakfast sounds good to me! It looks like SF really suits you. I'm saying this from memory, so I could be wrong, but it looks to me like you are eating more of the weeklies since you switched to SF, which has got to be good from a maintenance and health point of view for you. Looks like you've cracked it!

Aw! Thank you very much! I am really enjoying SF and not having to weigh things and being able to eat the same as everyone else is great!

I would count the seeded bread as free as you can have the ww seeded thick bread as free! Plus little things like that will do you good since you still have loads of weeklies that need using! X

Ooh! I'll count it as free for next week if I have any then! :)
Everything looking good Libby :) Proper sausages and mash sounds awedome. Mmmmmm.

It sounds like you are doing well with using the weeklies since switching and I know you don't want to push yourself too far with them at first but was there anything you used to really like before you started WW that you don't tend to eat anymore? It might just be a way of getting a few more calories in to make sure you do maintain without losing anything extra without feeling too over-full or anything. The thing I intend to start eating again once I reach target (which may well take so long science will have made food obsolete and we will all just be munching "nutrition pills" :/) is peanut butter. I reckon peanut butter on a couple of oatcakes would be a really good, quick snack to add a bit more food in.

Hmm! Coconut macaroons! Lol! May have to treat myself to one, they're one of my favourite things :p I also love baking and I haven't done a lot of it recently due to not having a lot of time and of course the diet but as I do start to bake more and start cooking more adventurous food I guess more weeklies will be spent on various cakes/muffins/brownies/biscuits! It feels so good not to have to stress over food and to just listen to my body and as a result I can eat when I'm hungry and not be worried about saving 'points' etc for if i get hungry later because I know if I really want to save weeklies I can have a free SF snack! I do really enjoy having nuts/dried fruit with my cereal so I think I'll be doing that more often, I've refrained from having them so much while doing WW!

Wish I could come to yours for a day your food sounds soooooo yummy!

Haha! You're welcome anytime hun! There's some leftover pineapple upside down cake too!

Feel free to pop in too! :p

I think my cheats will just be wholegrains/semi-skimmed milk as being free, maybe fat-free yoghurt as well if I find myself eating a lot of yoghurt - at the moment most of my weeklies will be spent on cheese so I may take off perhaps 10 weeklies and then just not really limit myself on half-fat cheeses. I'm not too keen on WW products either - overpriced and usually just smaller (hence the lower calories in them!)

The pineapple upside down cake tasted absolutely amazing! Will WI in about 30mins though, with a tummy full of custard and sausages I'm not sure how accurate that'd be, haha! Went to the gym this morning for 45mins ish, came back to my Grandad's and made dinner/baked the cake and going to spend the afternoon helping my Mum with Wedding organisation stuff (her maid of honour has done absolutely nothing for the wedding, not offered to help out, to pay for anything, to give advice, she didn't even organise the hen night!) Grrrr!

I'll post a pic of the cake later! ^^

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend!

Loving the pics Hun.
Hope you are having a lovely day xxxx

Jaly said:
Just 2 outfits for sixth form :) Burgers were nice, added a bit too much onion to the turkey ones which made the texture a bit funny though - eaten too little again today I think, popped guesses into MFP and it's only about 800! Looks like I'll be having supper later :)

Had an argument with my sis over the dinner table.. told her to f*ck off and I never swear, ever, at anyone - shows how much she pee'd me off! She's so ungrateful and selfish at times!

Opps! Sounds like your sister pushed you to the limit then! Sorry to hear that!
Least you got bits for sixth form so that's good :0)
Oh no bout still not eating enough!you will get there,you've been doing much better of late :0)

That's good your family tried your burgers aswell,Mmm to coconut macaroons! Delish! Not had those in years! Oh and sounds like sf is really working for you..well done :0)

Foods starting to look like you are eating a bit more Jaly well done keep up the good work! Yeh baking is a fun and extremely yummy way to use up some weeklies :-D x

Ooooh coconut macaroons. Mmmmm. I loved those. I also really like baking, although generally don't have that much of a sweet tooth myself. After the first day of baked goods being around I pretty much lose interest in them, so it helps that I have an OH who never seems to gain a lb but has a pretty insatiable appetite for cakes and all sweet things. It might be nice if you have the time now exams are done to do a bit more baking. I tend to find it pretty calming and therapeutic when I actually get around to it. I think its the best kind of aromatherapy!

Enjoyed looking at all the pictures you put up. How long ago were they taken?

Hmm, the oldest is about a year 1/2 ago I think, most recent just a couple of months!

I have a very sweet tooth myself so, struggle not to accidentally taste test half of the mixture when baking :p Your lucky OH! It is quite calming and something fresh out of the oven with the effort you've put into it is always more satisfying than just opening up a packet! Freshly baked bread is one of my favourite smells - never baked bread from scratch but even just the half-bake baguettes you pop in the oven smell amazing!

Thank you Daisy/Laura/Marianne! :D I prefer my hair when it's curly/straightened but it generally doesn't go too frizzy when it isn't straightened which is nice ^^

Dinner (well, supper, as i had it at 9pm) was a bit of a i'm-tired-but-i'm-hungry-throw-together, Quark, grape nuts cereal and coconut/vanilla yoghurt, it tasted surprisingly good actually, lol.

Got a busy day tomorrow - full day at school and then a couple of hrs at the nursery!

Was tired so I didn't get round to eating anything else but I did just unintentionally have a huge breakfast - accidentally poured too much cereal!

Day 7: 26/90 weeklies remaining!

Breakfast: Muesli, Banana, Dried apricots/sultanas (2), SS milk
Lunch: 3 sausages (6), Mashed potato (made with SS milk), Carrots, Swede, Gravy (1)
Dessert: Pineapple upside down cake (was amazing!) (7), Custard (3)
Afternoon: Pear
Dinner: (well, supper as I ate at 9pm!) Quark, Vanilla/Coconut muller yoghurt (2), Grape nuts
Drinks: Water, Coke Zero

Exercise: 20min walk, Cardio gym session (10mins stair treadmill, 25mins on treadmill (light jogging/brisk walking on incline), 5min recline bike, 5min elliptical)

Food for today, really enjoyed it all tbh, and a more than decent amount without feeling completely stuffed which is always nice! :) 26 weeklies left but hey, will probably use more this week! :)

Day 1: 82/90 weeklies remaining!

Breakfast: Wholewheat toast (1 slice), Ham, Apple, Pear
Morning: Oat cereal bar (2)
Lunch: Pasta + cheese (healthiest option available, could've just had plain pasta but didn't really fancy it, the pasta wasn't wholegrain so I should probably count it but I have no idea how much I ate as it was quite a big pot so cheating and counting it as free and just pointing the cheese!) (3)
Dinner: Quorn potato bake (Quorn mince with pepper/parsley, potatoes, Sprinkle of cheese (1), Mushrooms), Broccoli, Mixed veg, Green Beans AND a whole large chicken breast (at least 170g!).. feel like a bit of a pig now, haha!
Supper: 1 slice fruit + fibre bread (2)
Drinks: Water

Exercise: 100mins walking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back