Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaly said:
Tried out my new running trainers with 20mins of Just dance this morning, they're very bouncy and give loads of support which is fab, much less strain on my ankles!

Woke up with horrible totm pains though :( Not in the mood for school! ^^

Great news about the trainers sounds like they are perfect.

Sorry to hear about TOTM pain :-( xx

Jaly said:
Tried out my new running trainers with 20mins of Just dance this morning, they're very bouncy and give loads of support which is fab, much less strain on my ankles!

Woke up with horrible totm pains though :( Not in the mood for school! ^^

That's great news about the trainers but not so good with totm pains! Hope you're ok.

Thank you :) Will have to get my lazy arse to the gym to test them out properly when I can be bothered! >< Had a busy day, going to change my a-level options as I DETEST Physics with a passion! Going to take philosophy instead which is by no means easier but in general I tend to do better at essay-based subjects anyway and I enjoy them more :p Totm pains are okay, not unbearable but still not pleasant! (Been taking birth control pills to regulate period but they don't seem to be working atm despite the fact I haven't missed any, will have to go and see my doctor about it :S) ^^ Hoping I won't feel too under the weather later as I have Karate, hmm!

Good idea about changing your options,you have to be happy with what you are learning!
Also a good idea to go to the doctors especially if the pill isn't helping with totm pains.
I hope the pains lessen and you are able to go and enjoy karate :0)

You may just need to swap to a different pill hun.. Its very normal for the first one tried not to work.. Although they do recommend staying it for a couple of months for it to kick in properly.. (I obv don't know how long you been taking it so just pointing out :))

Jaly said:
Well, the whole serving of rice is about 10-12pp so 8pp should cover that considering you shared it and the curry sounds a bit like tandoori to me, as it was tomato based I'd say around 15pp so about 23 weeklies should cover it - and that's overestimating ;)

Brilliant, thank you I will use 25 of them then just to be safe x

Good idea about changing your options,you have to be happy with what you are learning!
Also a good idea to go to the doctors especially if the pill isn't helping with totm pains.
I hope the pains lessen and you are able to go and enjoy karate :0)

Thank you! :) I agree, Physics is a well respected A-level but I don't want to force myself to do something that I really don't enjoy!

You may just need to swap to a different pill hun.. Its very normal for the first one tried not to work.. Although they do recommend staying it for a couple of months for it to kick in properly.. (I obv don't know how long you been taking it so just pointing out :))

It's been about 2 years but it worked until I began dieting etc so I think that may have something to do with it xx Thank you!

Jaly said:
Thank you! :) I agree, Physics is a well respected A-level but I don't want to force myself to do something that I really don't enjoy!

No you're right there,you are better off doing something you really enjoy and getting the most out of it :0)

Hope philosophy works out for you more than physics was. I took a couple of philosophy modules at university in the first year of my psychology degree (you usually get a couple of modules that you can do from other departments in the first year) and found them really interesting if a little frustrating at times.

Do you mind me asking how much you had to pay for a decent pair of running shoes? I keep considering whether I should get a new pair of trainers for the gym as I just wear skate trainers (as that is all I have) and I do worry they are a bit "flat" and so might not to that good for my foot and ankle. The complete absence of grip is also quite amusing when we have to do things like planks...

Food looking great. I don't think you can beat mashed potato when its all cold and wet. Very restrained on the malteser front. I have tried quark and I don't mind it but I find the texture a little odd and somehow "dry" at times, I tend to use greek yogurt now in pretty much the same way (with sweetener and vanilla paste).

Jaly said:
It's been about 2 years but it worked until I began dieting etc so I think that may have something to do with it xx Thank you!

Just catching up! My pill was the same until I started dieting and I had been on the same pill for 8 years. I'm now on Yasmin and it suits me much better - although on my doctors advise I have to take 6 weeks worth before a break

I was dinette and then was change to Yasmin as dinette had made me put on 3 stone!!! but after my last visit to the docs last week they have put me on another coz apparently there had been articles about Yasmin causing blood clots?? I don't like my new one it is not helping my skin at all I need to go back I think

Holliexx said:
I was dinette and then was change to Yasmin as dinette had made me put on 3 stone!!! but after my last visit to the docs last week they have put me on another coz apparently there had been articles about Yasmin causing blood clots?? I don't like my new one it is not helping my skin at all I need to go back I think

Oh wonder if I need to get mine checked. I keep getting dizzy spells and the last thing to change was my pill. My dr says its not that but you have to wonder especially after reading that

Good call to change your subject - no point studying something for two years if you really detest it.

mrsgosling3 said:
Oh wonder if I need to get mine checked. I keep getting dizzy spells and the last thing to change was my pill. My dr says its not that but you have to wonder especially after reading that

Yehh better to get it checked out... I didnt no until the doc told me but im goig bk this week because this new was is not niceee! Doesnt help my symptons x

Hope philosophy works out for you more than physics was. I took a couple of philosophy modules at university in the first year of my psychology degree (you usually get a couple of modules that you can do from other departments in the first year) and found them really interesting if a little frustrating at times.

Do you mind me asking how much you had to pay for a decent pair of running shoes? I keep considering whether I should get a new pair of trainers for the gym as I just wear skate trainers (as that is all I have) and I do worry they are a bit "flat" and so might not to that good for my foot and ankle. The complete absence of grip is also quite amusing when we have to do things like planks...

Food looking great. I don't think you can beat mashed potato when its all cold and wet. Very restrained on the malteser front. I have tried quark and I don't mind it but I find the texture a little odd and somehow "dry" at times, I tend to use greek yogurt now in pretty much the same way (with sweetener and vanilla paste).

Thank you! Quark does have a bit of an odd texture at times though indeed. I love yoghurt too though. I only paid £32 for my trainers and they're fantastic, should take a picture sometime :)

Philosophy sounds as if it plays to my strengths more than Physics does which is always a good sign, i'm quite a curious person by nature and am always wondering things, lol :p

Can't wait to try out the new trainers at the gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back