Jam's diary.

Today ive managed to get back down to what i weighed on sunday morning... before the random gain. Feel like ive lost a week tbh x

But you dont know whats going to happen in the next few days Jam. The scales could jump down again before Sunday. Besides you know the fluctuations are just water and nothing to stress about. You really need to stop relying on the scales so much.

down a quater of a pound from yesterday... so officially a quater of a pound down from the reading last friday hm!

well done on your loss.

thanks guys.. im finding the diet ok, i feel like im used to it now and the period arrived this afternoon after all of that worry! so hopefully next week ill have a bigger loss.. i hope!!! otherwise i dont know what to do ill be honest... i need to shift a stone and a bit and i have four and a bit weeks ahhh!!

on the verge of tears. up 2 pounds... i feel like i cant rly on exante for weight loss... ive done everything correctly and all i get is a gain.

TMI = Water retention !!! Hang in there, Chick

xx

your body is fighting it its defo water retention make sure you drink plenty. the scales will go down our bodys fluctuate that daily so i wouldnt worry. carry on as it really does work.i think it could be because you dont have that much too lose according to your ticker so your body is just trying to hold on.

i thought you only gained water before your period... because i did last week and expected it to go when i started!

i think everyones different i have gained some days and then gone back down the very next day. how much water are you drinking hun?

normally between 2 and 3l a day. i just know im trying so hard and am used to at least a 3lb loss every week on cambridge... period had no effect on me.

try having some extra green tea as i always found 2-3 litres wasnt enough and now i have 4-5 litres. try not too worry about it as stress could cause extra strain to your body. try again for another week if not id say add a meal week as if youve been on cd for a while your metabolism could have slowed down so adding some food could help speed it up.

well ive done this 15 days... i drank water like there was no tomorrow yesterday and felt after seeing so many crazy scale fluctuations id have a biggest loser bar (curiosity killed the cat)

and i lost weight!! im not
w a pound lighter than my lightest record weight from last sunday :) so maybe its the water? the biggest loser bar has mae me feel so so full.. where the exante bar leaves me even hungrier.

oohh im definately gonna have to try the biggest loser bars. where did you get them from?

i get mine from tescos in the medical part. They are nice for a change... theres a chocolate one (which dosent really taste like proper choclate) but its quite nice and big. And theres a chocolate mint fudge one which tastes exactly like an Aero bar! they have them on offer here 2 for 2.50 or something!

ooh will send hubby on a mission.

Good luck - I found the mint one to most minging thing I have ever put in my mouth (just read that back and realised how wrong it sounds but it made me giggle - smutty me - so left it in - so to speak)

xxx

i like the chocolate one as its more chewy and lasts longer... but the mint ones more yummy to me! we are just so chocolate deprived... cardboard tastes good.

Back