Jam's diary.

Aw well done on the loss! yeah sometimes people can look a bit odd if they lose a huge amount of weight... im sure you will still look fab! I dont know if i should try to just eat healthy after my birthday... and lose the last few pounds by eating salads and things because i have to learn how to maintain!

That dress is gorgeous! You are going to have to post some pics of you wearing it on your birthday! well done on the loss this week as well!

i dont feel like im on a diet since im so used to exante now... going to be strange when all of this comes to a stop! I dont even have the dress yet ive ordered it online... lets hope it fits...

Well done on the loss, Jam - fab stuff

xx

Welldone on the loss!!! :) xx

ahhhhhhh Im going to have a sneaky look on the scales tomorrow morning... i dont think ill be able to lose the 2.5 kg in time for the 15th :( I need a miracle!!!!!!!!! been shopping all day long... I still dont feel confident in my size but i know im slowly getting there and have about 8 more pounds to lose in total after celebrations.

made these cute things today for the kids at work tomorrow :)

and wasnt even tempted to touch one!!!! almost 9 days to go.. crapping my pants!!!

2pqmc0p.jpg

i know! i feel like my confidence is starting to come back slowly. I cant believe how easy exante is for me now.. im just not thinking about it. Going to be so strange when i go back to normal food... my stomach seems to have gotten smaller! Hope my kids like the pink crispy cakes hehe. Ohhh and NINE DAYS!! also glad ive learnt not to go on the scales every day... will weigh in on friday morning :) Thank you for support!!!

today i went birthday cake shopping with the family... its insane I was surrounded by the most amazing looking smelling cakes and ordered one for next week. Look but cant touch (for now) hehe

haha 7 now... ill be honest this morning i have woke up so dizzy/headache. maybe i didnt get enough water yesterday. feel all run down. will do a weigh in tomorrow.

oh great... not been on the scales since last sunday... today i go on and im up a bloody pound wtf?!!?! i really dont need this... bit personal ive never gone to the toilet since sunday though :/ and totm is coming soon. but 6 days to go... oh crap!!!! scales wrong way!!!!!!!!

safe to say the goal of reaching target isnt going to happen! i took some senokot last night and it worked... im down 1 pound from last week when i thought id lose at least 2 :(

two days oh my goddddd! i havent weighed in a few days... i am not expecting to reach target but i will make my official weigh in tomorrow and see if ive shifted anything... id be happy with even a pound loss since its only been 4 days since i last weighed :)

Back