Jam's diary.

i like the chocolate one as its more chewy and lasts longer... but the mint ones more yummy to me! we are just so chocolate deprived... cardboard tastes good.

True ;)

xx

i am excited for the scales tomorrow... but dont want to say too much incase i jinx myself!! knowing my luck!!!!!!!!!! I know ive had a rough time with them, but i also know they keep me determined to not give in... i think if i was a weekly weigher id go insane and go astray!

but i think maybe i wasnt drinking quite enough water to push my weight down..

down another half a pound from yesterday!!! i am over the moon with the results from over the weekend.... i think its a mix between water and maybe the biggest loser bars suit me better than the exante ones with the fewer carbs in them :) Maybe.. just maybe ill be able to hit my target... who knows! i better!!

well done hun. how often do you weigh?

hey.. i weigh whenever i feel the need but think i have been too much... going to start to do it every two or three days. didnt weigh today x

i have three weeks to fit into this dress... obviously its not as small as hers but its cost me hundreds and have it hanging up!! will i do it?? errrr i need a miracle!!!!!!!

b8veyw.jpg

ANOTHER UPDATE! seem to have dropped two pounds in a few days which i am happy about! I have two and a half weeks to try to get to target... i dont think ill hit on target but ill be very close :) i guess im preparing myself.

Well done you're doing fab! Good luck for meeting target! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i dont feel like im on a diet... just seems normal now and not a challenge... ill hit my target no problem, but hitting it in two and a half weeks probably wont happen! I want to enjoy my birthday with cake and drink.. going out for a meal... i hope i dont gain too much but will be straight back on... its my 21st if i cant enjoy myself on my birthday when can i lol.

i havent felt as stressed out as what i was when i kept jumping on the scales thats for sure. Well i havent cheated, i feel slimmer but we will see... will give me more of an idea if i can hit goal or not!

have you lost any more weight hun? xx

Since coming back to Exante a fortnight ago Im about 7lbs down. Changed my goal weight though coz I think Ill be happy at that weight. Not to mention that the nurse told me that losing the amount of weight I planned to wouldnt suit me. So my current plan is to stick with Exante for another 4 weeks and then go back to Atkins again at least until after my holiday.

Back