JanD ... Running up to Christmas 2012

Well what do they say about pride coming before a fall?? Not that i was particularly proud, just quite pleased ;)

I allowed myself a bit of choc in the night, with the cals I had spare and that was fine. Then I had a piece of bread with flora buttery (which it's NOT!) .... justified that to myself with 'well, you're supposed to be able to eat what you like on an up day' - conveniently leaving out the bit about the calories of course. Then I went to Mum's .... :( ..... I had factored in a baby bel and a banana there as I had to hang around to take her to the docs for a BP check but instead I had ... AHEM! ... a choc bisc, 3 small pieces of bread (and they WERE small - off the end of a bloomer type loaf) with clover (sorry Tan ;)) and peanut butter, a chunky kitkat and a huge cookie :( OH YEAH and a few extra teaspoons of peanut butter for luck. On the plus side I didn't have the baby bel and I didn't have the oat so simple I'd counted in for breakfast ... instead I took home the banana and stuck it on 2 pieces of toast (which also had flora proactive on) ... ***BIG SIGH***

All is not lost however - I'm on a down day today and I WILL do it I'm just hoping I get away with a STS for these couple of days ;) :eek: xx

So this DD menu ... Thursday 22nd November

Tea
2 sesame ryvitas 74
1 laughing cow light with blue cheese 25 (YESSSS - DH went and got them for me Tan ... LOVE THEM :D)
4 cherry toms and 4 slices of cucumber .. 20?

Work
Brocolli & stilton Cup a soup 88
WW creamed rice 119

breakie
probably a yoghurt 86 maybe with a 10 cal jelly

422 total x

Edit: had half teaspoon peanut butter at mums so didn't have jelly ... Total 432

Last edited:
Plan for Friday 23rd November .. Up Day

Tea
100g chicken 110
1/2 pack sainsburys lemon & coriander couscous 185
2/3 Tin Tesco baby carrots 20

Yogurt 88

Mums - chunky kitkat 247

Work
2 bread 220
tin ww tuna & sweetcorn 70
pkt cheddars 131
ww choc bisc 89

breakie
oat so simple & skimmed milk 200
banana 95

Total 1455 about 200 left to play with

Edit: Viennese whirl 168

Last edited:
Today hasn't gone according to plan ... I've got two of the grandsons so ended up picking while cooking their tea :( ... bits of turkey drumstick, bits of pasta in sauce and the golden rice I did for DH, then I had 2 ryvitas & a blue cheese laughing cow light. now I'm on my second V&C (only singles though!). So the sum total is gonna be more that the 400ish it should be, but it's just hard luck for today I'm afraid. :( x

Fab loss jan.. U seem to be into the swing of things :) I'm sure a little over ur cals won't hurt x

Thanks Sarah ... oh I forgot to mention the popcorn ... well the boys have to have popcorn while watching XFactor .... ;) ... I wouldn't mind - I don't even like popcorn!! ;) xx

How do you like the blue cheese triangles Jan?
Whens your next weigh in? xx

I LOVE them Tan .... I have said :)

Weighing tomorrow but not too hopeful tbh :eek: xx

Weighed on proper scales downstairs and had lost 0.4lbs. Then realised I could take them up to bathroom now there's new flooring. They weigh the same wherever I put them in the bathroom but that is 0.4lb heavier than downstairs so I'll record a STS.

We're away this weekend on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis. I intend to enjoy it and deal with the consequences when we come back :) xx

Strange how weight can fluctuate like that depending on where the scales are!

Enjoy your weekend lady, good attitude to have :) where are u going?xx

The New Forest Tan ... 3 nights - going to do absolutely NOTHING!! Just what I need :D:D xx

Very nice. Sounds perfect :) xx

Well after one day being good after getting back from a lovely weekend the scales showed a 2.4lb gain. I'm quite pleased with that :) .... The gains certainly arent so bad if carbs are a normal part of the diet!! xx

That's ok jan. did u have a good time away?xx

Yes thank yooo :). Quiet, lots of food & drink ;) ... Nice xx

WOW! Can't believe it's been over a week since I posted!

I'd have posted my wi on wednesday but i actually forgot to get weighed! WELL actually I forgot it was wednesday but it amounts to the same thing. I haven't even been able to keep a check on an approximate weight because the old scales need a new battery. I DID jump on today to get an idea and I THINK ... allowing for the fact I'd had a bucket of coffee and am currently wearing a 3 inch think long fleecy nightie .... I'm ABOUT the same as after the weekend away.

I'm currently on the second of 2 STRICTLY down days - this is because I'm out for lunch tomorrow with the art group and we also had a little party at the last class on wednesday so I thought I'd better REALLY behave in between. I even resisted a piece of my grandsons birthday cake this evening. I can't afford to be gaining any more with the holiday coming so soon after christmas but I don't know if I'm being a bit over ambitious. I'm going to do as well as I can in between the 'do's' and special days and hope for the best. xx

Remembered to weigh today ;) I weighed in at exactly 10st 10lbs so that's a 0.8lb loss overall in the last 2 weeks. I'm quite pleased with that. I'm gonna try to be a good little JUDDDer till Xmas day but we'll see! xx

Well done mrs D :) xx

Thank you my lovely :D

Think I'll record my food & see if that helps with the straight and narrow .....

Up day today ....

Oat so simple with skimmed milk 200

slice toast with tin ww tuna & mayo 199

satsuma 30
ww choc bisc 94 (I think)

Mcdonalds garlic & herb chicken snack wrap thing 350
few fries 50

piece gammon 190
half tin ww beans 75

low cal jelly 10

pkt walkers stars 94

tesco turkey & cranberry sarnie 290
2 satsumas 60

breakie in morning .... dunno yet but will be around 200

total 1842 ... too many by about 200, it was the visit to McDs that did me in ... ooops ;), should have added these up earlier. May revise my breakie, I can save 100 cals by just having 1 weetabix & half the milk .. that'll do it x

Back