JanD ... Running up to Christmas 2012

OMG!! Look at my signature! 24 days until The Maldives!! But it's next year .. it can't be that soon ... I have nothing prepared - thinking I had LOADS of time after christmas ..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! xx

Haha it's sneaking up quickly isn't it! It's the new year in less than two weeks!!!!! Xx

Panic,panic,panic!!! Just as well we don't need to take much in the way of clothes!

Completely lost it the rest of last night and this morning. Far from making up a bit of where I'd gone over my cals I ended up having chocolate, bread, butter, peanut butter, a chunky kitkat AND the full 2 weetabix & skimmed milk. I'm hoping a really strict down day now will at least compensate! :( ****sigh****

So since I got up at 6.30pm I've had 2 ryvitas with a blue cheese laughing cow, I have a cup a soup and 2 satsumas in work with me and intend to have either a pkt of snackajacks or 1 weetabix with skimmed milk when I get in in the morning .... Except YUCK! Ive just remembered I have to take mum for a hospital appointment so I'm gonna be up till lunchtime ... BOOOOO that's gonna make it harder :( .... Maybe have a baby bel at mums and then what I said when I get home - we'll see xx

You're doing so well on JUDD Jan, keep it up.

Can't believe the holiday is so close, that's come around so quick.

Have a lovely xmas!

Thanks for saying so Bev .... all I'm doing is staying the same really, but I guess thats a bit of an accomplishment at this time of year! And I AM having what I want some days. I'd really like to get a couple of lbs of in the next few days but realistically it ain't gonna happen.

I DID have the baby bel at mums this morning and it was just as well because we were longer at the hospital than we've EVER been. I didn't get to bed till 1.30pm - I had a pkt of snack a jacks then, but I still only had 400 cals.
I've decided to have another down day today. One, because I ate sooo much on wednesday and two, because realistically I can't see me having another 'proper' one till about thursday or friday next week and that'll take some willpower .... IF it happens ;) xx

Merry Christmas everybody! Here's hoping its a good and peaceful one and that the new year brings you everything you wish for. xxx

Hard init this time of year. Wish it didn't revolve around food & drink so much.

Hope you had a good one xxx

Certainly is ... Or should that be 'even harder' :(. Trouble is EVERY celebration revolves around food and drink doesn't it?! :( .... I mean 'let's celebrate so-and-sos birthday by having a sing-song' doesn't have quite the same ring to it as '.... by going out for a meal/drink/having a party' does it?? lol!

Ah well .... We can sort it ...... AGAIN!!!

We've had a lovely time thank you, hope you have too ... You look like you have on FB :) xx

Yep, nightmare. Lets just not celebrate anything ever again ... Ha!!

Lol! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! We'd find other excuses anyway .... Like being depressed because we never celebrate anything lol!

I'm forcing myself to have 2 consecutive 'down days' ... I'm just a few hours into the first one and I'm counting down! I'm REALLY hungry!! But I HAVE to stick it out or I'll be SOOOOO sorry and annoyed with myself next week. I probably will be anyway but at least this way I'll feel as though I made a little effort. Xx

Happy new year Jan -hope u had a lovely Xmas x

Thanks Sarah, same to you and I KNOW you had a good xmas ;) .... when are you planning on getting married??

Happy New year to everyone else too!! :D:D

Christmas isn't over for me yet until after tomorrow. Believe it or not that's the first day it's been convenient for all my kids, Johns daughter, my sister & BIL and my Mum to all get together. I've had to suck up the fact that I'm in the middle of my nights or we never would have been able to do it!

I did have two DDs together last friday and saturday but I've sure made up for it since :(. I can JUST ABOUT fit into my shorts & stuff for my hols so I'm on a DD now and then after tomorrow I'll have to have a couple more and then be REALLY good till we go next sunday. I'll start a new thread when we come back.

I'm finding it really difficult typing this on my laptop! I hardly ever use it since I've had my iPad so I keep making mistakes, hitting the wrong keys, not being able to find keys and expecting auto corrections. I must say it's nice to see everyones signatures and tickers and stuff though - including my own!

I may or may not update my weight before we go .... we'll see ;) x

Can't believe you go away so soon, more time that's just flown by!

If you don't come on again before have a great holiday, you deserve it!

Oooh happy new year mrs D. I'm sure you'll do what you need to before you go on holiday :) xx

I did thank u Jan... Were thinking maybe next year - it will defo be abroad and little fuss :)

Not updating weight because I've been awake since 5.20am and I'd had a cup of coffee and one of hot black currant (scratchy throat) before I thought about it! May weigh on Sunday ... But then again .... ;)

My eldest's birthday today. We went for Brunch before going to the cinema the see The Impossible ..... Deffo a 3 hankie job! Then I did some packing and then went for a manicure and pedicure. My feet have been freezing all evening till I put some socks on to come to work!

I'm absolutely knackered and no chance of my bed before about 10.30am :(. Ive got jumpy legs which paracetamol haven't helped (unusual) and they're driving me MAD!! xx

Glad you had a lovely day for your eldest's birthday. I want to see that film but I too am worried ill sob! I'm not one for crying so may lose some street cred ;-) haha

Did you get a good sleep in the end?xx

Oh you WILL sob! ;)

I slept about 5.5 hrs today .... Not great but could have been worse. Looking forward to complete rest from Sunday :) ... Well Monday by the time we get there x

I'm so jealous!! Hope you have a fabbbbbb time! :) xxx

Back