JanD ... Running up to Christmas 2012

Thanks everybody :) xxx

Not sure what time you go tomorrow but have a fab holiday lady, enjoy it and worry about any weight stuff when your back :) xxx

Hey lady!! Have u had a fab holiday?? Where's all the pics?!! Xx

What the ….. ???? I just typed a big post, pressed backspace twice to correct something and the whole thing disappeared! Typed the previous sentence, then 'auto save' came up on screen and that disappeared too so obviously it hadn't (auto saved that is!) not happy :(Anyhoo …. now typing in a word processing doc & hopefully will copy & paste successfully!Sorry I've been AWOL. The Minis app on my iPad has been playing up and not working properly. Dunno if it has to do with the latest IOS update or what but I've reinstalled it twice, it works for a couple of pages and then stops again … pain! I rarely, if ever, get the laptop out now only at work (like now ;))The holiday was lovely, just what I needed for mind and soul but not for body!! All I did was eat, drink, sleep, sunbathe and read and I've been rewarded for that with a 13lb gain :(:(:(That makes me now 21lbs more than I want to be so I've started JUDDDing today in the hope of beginning to sort it out! Starting that at 11st9lbs :(I posted some photos on Facebook and was going to put some on here but I don't have any on the laptop yet and as I say, I can't do anything from the iPad at the mo.I'm going to start a new thread and will post a link. xx

What the ….. ???? I just typed a big post, pressed backspace twice to correct something and the whole thing disappeared!

Typed the previous sentence, then 'auto save' came up on screen and that disappeared too so obviously it hadn't (auto saved that is!) not happy :(

Anyhoo …. now typing in a word processing doc & hopefully will copy & paste successfully!Sorry I've been AWOL. The Minis app on my iPad has been playing up and not working properly. Dunno if it has to do with the latest IOS update or what but I've reinstalled it twice, it works for a couple of pages and then stops again … pain! I rarely, if ever, get the laptop out now only at work (like now ;))

The holiday was lovely, just what I needed for mind and soul but not for body!! All I did was eat, drink, sleep, sunbathe and read and I've been rewarded for that with a 13lb gain :(:(:(That makes me now 21lbs more than I want to be so I've started JUDDDing today in the hope of beginning to sort it out! Starting that at 11st9lbs :(

I posted some photos on Facebook and was going to put some on here but I don't have any on the laptop yet and as I say, I can't do anything from the iPad at the mo.

I'm going to start a new thread and will post a link. Though it may not be tonight. I'm beginning to think it's Minis that has a problem ... I'm having terrible trouble trying to get this post sorted and posted but all the other sites I'm using are fine!! Frustrated now so will leave till later or another timexx

Back