JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Thank you guys!

I can't wait kered! I've taken your advice and sent for the free samples of maintenance products (and got friends to) I have 3 lots up to now and at least another 2 - hopefully 4 coming! At about £8 worth a time it's certainly worth it! I reckon I have another 7 weeks to go on TFR though. xx

Hi Jan, funny the 3.4lbs, i tend to lose between 3lb and 4lb every week too! Our losses are so similar!!! Keep going girl you are doing fab! xxx

They are aren't they Rach! You're doing FAB too!!!! You'll soon be a healthy BMI as well!! xx

Hi Jan, I had another 2 packs today in work, so I have breakfasts for about the next 5 weeks lol. I only have 1 or 2 normal lipotrim sachets left.

PS, its your turn on scrabble and lexolos........lol.

Meant to say, well done on the samples, nice to see you taking advantage lol, I have had about 7 packs up to now, another one coming to work tomorrow from my other friend.

Great stuff!

I'll make my 'moves' soon! xx

Well done Jan. 3-4lbs a week sounds really good to me. Its great your half way there. You definitely keep me inspired.

Ah that's nice - thank you!!! xx

Jan you are doing so well! Well done great loss! While I'm here.....what is this about free samples of maintenance???? Can you get some??? Where???? Thanks!

Go here - Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

Scroll down to 'how do I get started' and email them your address ... voila! 5 free products! - 1 of each. x

OO sorry - you're in Dublin! Not sure you can get them - I think it says something about Ireland if you read it........ sorreeeeee xx

Thanks Jan! Yep I read it and it doesn't sound like we get samples but will ask my chemist!

Well done jan, I too can't wait till next week to see what happens. If I lose a lb i'll be so gutted as were going without so much on this diet, everyone keeps telling me oh! its just water you wont lose anything next week. All I can do is stick to it and prove em wrong hopefully. x x x x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Have sent away for some, thanks for the info Jan.

Well done jan, I too can't wait till next week to see what happens. If I lose a lb i'll be so gutted as were going without so much on this diet, everyone keeps telling me oh! its just water you wont lose anything next week. All I can do is stick to it and prove em wrong hopefully. x x x x x x

And if you do - you will!!!!!! Good Luck - and thanks x

Have sent away for some, thanks for the info Jan.

You're welcome but I can't take the credit - it was Kered that put me on to it - happy to pass it on!! x

Just quickly - lost another 3.2lbs this week! Taking me over the 2st on LT (29.6lbs in 8wks) and into the 11s for the first time in - I don't know how long.

Under 20lbs to go is a nice thing to see too!

2 of my grandsons on their way to spend a couple of days with me so may run some more off on the beach! Because of that probably won't get back on till tonight ... have a great day everyone!! xx

Well done Jan and have a great day :) x

Hi Jan!

good to see your still doing fantastically!! well done you!

xxxx

Well done on your loss Jan !

Lovely Lauren - nice to see you back posting.

Chromium Glucose Tolerance Factor also stabilises blood sugar but doesn't have the fibre addition.

Back