JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Big well done on your loss Jan, enjoy the beach! :O)

xxx

Well done Jan, another good loss. Less than 20lbs must be a great feeling, I'm double that but so nice to see the figures coming down.

Enjoy running around with the grandsons and keep going cos you're doing great!

Chromium Glucose Tolerance Factor also stabilises blood sugar but doesn't have the fibre addition.

Erm .... Okay ...... Thanks for that ..... :confused: xx ;)

Thanks for you kind words everyone!

Lauren - nice to see you back!!

Didn't go to the beach in the end - went to the park and then to an Urban Farm not too far away ... it's been a lovely day (I AM knackered though!)
Going to Liverpool tomorrow to take them on the Liverpool Duck .... A very old amphibious bus! Half hour round the city and then it drives into the water at the Albert dock and sails around for half an hour! Looking forward to it!! xx

Oooh, the "Wacker Quacker" I've seen that going around the town, great big yellow amphibious thing, looks like loads of fun!
Have a brill time, hope the weather dries up a bit for you.

Thanks for you kind words everyone!

Lauren - nice to see you back!!

Didn't go to the beach in the end - went to the park and then to an Urban Farm not too far away ... it's been a lovely day (I AM knackered though!)
Going to Liverpool tomorrow to take them on the Liverpool Duck .... A very old amphibious bus! Half hour round the city and then it drives into the water at the Albert dock and sails around for half an hour! Looking forward to it!! xx

Thanks jan anr Cruiksl!

Jan did you go to Tam o Shanters??? i love it there!!!

enjoy the duck bus today i will look out for you as u got past my work haha

xxx

Thank you L'pool girls!!

"wacker quacker" lol!!

The Duck was brill!! I learned loads I never knew about my home town!! The weather was awful - we froze and got blown to bits between James St station and the Albert Dock - and back! But it was worth it, I'd recommend it to anybody - it's not cheap though.

Yes Lauren - it was Tam O'Shanter's we went to yesterday - it's becoming a regular thing (which is fine coz it's free lol!) We went during the Feb half term - this time there was a lot more there because of course there were lambs and things, and found out there are piglets due end of May beginning of June so we now have a date for May half term as well! xx

Wk 9 WI - Just -2lbs ..... Bit disappointed but hey - it's still coming off! I'm just hoping it isn't a general slow down :( - only time will tell.

All in all I would never be doing as well on anything else and I've done nothing I shouldn't and everything I should so I'll take whatever I get!!

Off to Manchester tonight to see 'We will rock you' so I won't be around. Have a great afternoon and evening everyone! xx

Well done Jan, have fun this afternoon :)

Brilliant! well done Jan :D

Better off than on! but thats still a great loss well done :D
Enjoy the show tonight

Well done Jan! Enjoy the theatre! x

3lbs off this week :) - Juuuuuuuust over the stone to go!!!

I wonder how it'll feel to have LESS than a stone to lose??? Hopefully I'll find out next week! :):) xx

Wha-Hey!! that's great, you're nearly a "civilian" now!! (it's what an old Weightwatchers leader used to call peeps who were normal weight!) lol :D
On the homeward slope now, well done you! :clap::clap:

Well done Jan, must be great to be so close to target! Keep up the good work and you will be there in no time.

Thanks Cathy - yes I think I need to lose about another 5 or 6lbs to be 'normal' (who me?????? NEVER!!)

How's the refeed going?? xx

Well done Jan, you've done so well on LT, you'll be at goal in no time :)

Thanks Bev and Vickie!! I don't think I could do it without the support on here!!! It would most certainly be much more difficult. Without knowing other people in the same boat I imagine it must be really isolating ..

So thanks everyone!! :) xx

Jan thats a fab loss...ooo your sooo close to your goal! You've done amazingly! You're an inspiration :) x

Back