JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Lost 3lb today only need 2lb for my 2.5st sticker

My menu for today Thursday 15/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
pineapple
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
2 Ryvita fruit crunch Hxb
Banana, strawberries.
2 tsp chocolate spread 3 syns
Tea

Late Lunch
2 pint of water
Chicken mug shot
Pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, apple
Tea

Late Dinner
2 pint of water
Pork chop, sw chips, baked beans
Pear, grapes, strawberries
Tea

Dessert
Eton Mess 2 syns
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 Ryvita fruit crunch

Treats
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 10

10/105

Well done on the loss :D

Put up a good fight about the car. If it doesn't work, you're no worse off than you are now and if it does work you get the scratch sorted out :)

Well done on the loss :D

Put up a good fight about the car. If it doesn't work, you're no worse off than you are now and if it does work you get the scratch sorted out :)

Thank you tilly, we have asked for a report from the rac and then we are going confront the garage once we have the proof. xx

well done Jane another fabby loss :D you are doing so well :D

definately fight the garage, how dare they :eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am stress and tired today, hubby had another bad night and all today still not good, just been picking, not felt like eating properly today, we are waiting on the report from the rac then we are going to back to the garage. thanks for asking. xx

When does the work start on your kitchen?

I know it's a pain whilst it's being done but it will be worth it to have a lovely kitchen to make your lovely food in :)

Kitchen is being started next thurs 22nd, can't wait, most of the cupboards are packed up, had a good sort out last few days taking half of it to the charty shop, getting alot of new stuff. xx

Last edited:
Hubby had another bad night and all today not been to good, not had time to read anybodies diaries, try and catch up tomorrow, not felt like eating properly just snacking so stressed and tired xx

My menu for today Friday 16/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1x800g bread
2 tsp of reduce sugar apricot jam 2syns
Tea

Late Lunch
Chicken mug shot
strawberries, apple
Tea

Late Dinner
Mushroom and Bacon soup
Pear, strawberries
Tea

Dessert
Strawberry mullerlight syn free
Tea

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 1 x 800g bread

Treats
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 5.5

15.5/105

Last edited:
Feel abit run down today throat sore, going to try and get hubby up and eating today so hopefully try and stick to menu.

My menu for today Saturday 17/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Banana
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
2 Ryvita fruit crunch Hxb
Banana, strawberries.
1 tsp chocolate spread 1.5 syns
1 tsp of reduce apricot jam 1 syn
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and Bacon soup
strawberries, apple
Tea

Late Dinner
2 pint of water
Steak, sw chips, runner beans, mushrooms, onion
Pear, strawberries
Tea

Dessert
Rhubarb Fool 0.5syn
Tea

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 Ryvita fruit crunch

Treats
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 8.5

24/105

Awww :bighug:

Hope hubbie feels better today and hope you feel less stressed. You did really well cos you stayed on plan :)

Thanks tilly I woke up this morning with a sore throat, he had a better night going to try and get him up later and get him to eat something other than soups. xx:)

Morning Jane,
:bighug: hope hubby is feeling better, don't you overdo it, don't want you laid up too.
Well done for staying on plan, amazing woman you.
Hope you have a better day today xx

Morning Jane,
:bighug: hope hubby is feeling better, don't you overdo it, don't want you laid up too.
Well done for staying on plan, amazing woman you.
Hope you have a better day today xx

Thanks you lily for the kind words, woke up this morning with a sore throat, but still have to pack the food cupboards and pots away for thursday, its going to be the longest 2-3 weeks in a mess, going to eat and cook in the bedroom, lounge and kitchen is out of bounds for that time, I am trying to stay focus and not let it get to me but excited at the same time, hubby has a few bad days every couple of weeks but hes ok after a few days rest so hopefully from today is good days. xx

:fingerscrossed: for you hun, what a nightmare, especially when hubby isn't 100% and neither are you.
It will be tough for you, but I still envy you, you'll have that lovely kitchen after it's all done...to be honest if anyone can use, deserve and appreciate a lovely kitchen, then it's you...can't wait to see the end results you must take pictures and all the wonderful creations you'll make after ...I am salivating already lol xx

:fingerscrossed: for you hun, what a nightmare, especially when hubby isn't 100% and neither are you.
It will be tough for you, but I still envy you, you'll have that lovely kitchen after it's all done...to be honest if anyone can use, deserve and appreciate a lovely kitchen, then it's you...can't wait to see the end results you must take pictures and all the wonderful creations you'll make after ...I am salivating already lol xx

Thanks lily, I must of mitt its what getting me through this that I will have a nice kitchen and then onto the lounge next with decorating and new carpets, getting a new electric recliner chair the rise and tilt for hubby after the lounge has been carpeted so hubby can come in the lounge instead of staying on the electric bed 75% of the day, I will be showing off my new kitchen and then practise my baking skills for ‘youtube’ :8855: xx

awww sweetheart :bighug:

Is hubby poorly? I hope you are okay, take it easy. :bighug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie hubby is hopefully on the mend now, him having a bad few days came at the wrong time, with the kitchen and lounge being started next Thurs. xx

Hi Jane just catching up. Well done on your fab loss this week! I lost 2.25!!! So I am really pleased with that. I knew last week was just a blip! It happens sometimes doesn't it? Me and hubby seem to have turned a corner so I am a little more relaxed. Xxxx

Hi Jane,
Hope you're having a good day and hubby is improving too....another day closer to the big day, I am as excited as you...can't wait to see the kitchen when it's done and some more of your wonderful creations.
catch you later xx

Hi Jane just catching up. Well done on your fab loss this week! I lost 2.25!!! So I am really pleased with that. I knew last week was just a blip! It happens sometimes doesn't it? Me and hubby seem to have turned a corner so I am a little more relaxed. Xxxx

:happy096: Hazel well done that's great, keep it up nothing is going stop you now, glad you and your hubby have turned a corner:bliss: so pleased for you. xx

Back