JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Done my hour and half exercising this morning now I am dancing around doing my housework to music on loud, feel happy today. spilt my Ryvita's around today (I half the 2 fruit and 6 wholegrain Ryvita crispbread to make a change, but only had 2 crispbread and 1 fruit ryvita)

My menu for today Saturday 10/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Plums, banana
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
2 Ryvita crispbread and 1 fruit Ryvita Hxb
Ham Laughing cow cheese extra light 1syn
Banana, Total 0% Greek yogurt
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Sw quiche, sw chips and salad
Pineapple and strawberries
Tea

Late Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken in bacon wrap, mushy peas, jacket potato
Tea

Dessert
Syn free meringue, pears, total 0% Greek yogurt
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 1 fruit Ryvita and 2 Ryvita crispbread

Treat
Alpen bar 3 syns
Curly wurly 6 syns for strictly come dancing.
Ryvita mini’s 4 syns

Syns 16

26.5/105

Last edited:
I've only seen bits of the 25th one but would love to watch it all.

I hope they put Phantom in my cinema. Went to London to see that with hubbie :)

Welshtigger said:
The PotO one is advertised in my local cineworld, so will have a look at dates and let you know xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

This is the webpage http://www.phantom25th.com/
And it is being screened live into cinemas in the same way as the Les Mis one! Jane, cineworld in junction is showing it on the Sunday at 18:30 :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Been trying to make peach and apricot cheesecake as of yet it has not turned out right, going to keep trying, watch this space.

My menu for today Sunday 11/09/11
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Grapes, banana
Tea

1 pint of water
Oats so simple Hxb
Banana,
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Bacon, scrambled egg, bread Hxb
Apple
Tea

Late Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken in bacon wrap, carrots, broccoli, caulis
Oxo gravy
Tea

Dessert
Mixed fruit salad with total greek 0% yogurt
Tea

250ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B 1 x 800g bread
B Oats so simple

Treats
Alpen bar 3 syns
Curly wurly 6 syns for strictly come dancing.
Ryvita mini’s 4 syns

Syns 15

41.5/105

Jane I loved the lime mousse. It was divine. So refreshing. Would definately make it again :D

Glad you like it Jackie, I have been trying to make the peach and apricot cheesecake its not turning out right, going to keep trying.:cry:xx

This is the webpage The Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary | Welcome - The Official Website
And it is being screened live into cinemas in the same way as the Les Mis one! Jane, cineworld in junction is showing it on the Sunday at 18:30 :) x

Oh I love phantom and Les Mis, going to check it out, thanks Jo.:) xx

Thinking of getting two of these for steaming my fruit and veggies, what do you think its a Lekue Steam Case Food Steamer Silicon Microwavable or Oven, have a look on 'youtube' for a demo. they say there is no smell and you don't use water in the box for steaming xx

those steamers are cool Jane and a fab idea. Are they mega expensive?

I keep looking at the tefal 4 in 1 but its £45 +.... is it just a gadget?

What was in the cheesecake? Is it not setting? its sounds yummy goodluck with this one hope it works :D
xxxxx

those steamers are cool Jane and a fab idea. Are they mega expensive?

I keep looking at the tefal 4 in 1 but its £45 +.... is it just a gadget?

What was in the cheesecake? Is it not setting? its sounds yummy goodluck with this one hope it works :D
xxxxx

They are £15 each on ebay, I have ordered two, one to do fruit and the other veggies, can't wait for them to come to see how they work in the microwave.
The second cheesecake turned out better this time, still chilling in fridge. xx

My cheesecake came out really well - when I get home and am on the laptop I'll give you the recipe. It tasted just like the real thing. I took a pic, if I can figure out how to do it I'll post that too!

Here's the cheesecake recipe for you :D

[FONT=&quot]Slimming World Vanilla & Lemon Cheesecake[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Serves 8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 syns per portion[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Preparation time: 25 mins plus chilling[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ingredients[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 reduced fat digestive biscuits, finely crushed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50g low fat spread, melted[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 x 12g sachet sugar free lemon jelly crystals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]150ml boiling water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 tsp powdered gelatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 x 200g pots vanilla mullerlight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-2 tsp vanilla extract[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]200g quark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4-5 tbsp sweetener[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Method[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted spread, and arrange evenly in the bottom of an 8’’ springform cake tin. Flatten with the back of a spoon and refrigerate for 30 mins.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Make up the jelly with the boiling water and stir in the gelatine. When cool, place the jelly mixture in a food processor with the yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon zest, quark and sweetener. Process until smooth and then pour over the biscuit base. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. [/FONT]

I made 1.5 times the amount in a 9'' tin and cut it into 12, and it came out really well. I used lemon and lime jelly, as couldn't find any that was just lemon, and I used vegetarian gelatine, which I didn't measure I just put the whole little sachet in. It tasted just like 'real' cheesecake, you wouldn't necessarily know it was SW :)

My Mum made chocolate mousse as well, which she put in little plastic wine glasses at 0.5 syn each, which were lovely. I'll get the recipe from her and put that on here too. If I can figure out how to do pics there will be one up on my diary later xx

[FONT=&quot]Slimming World Peach & Apricot Cheesecake[/FONT]

This tastes like a proper cheesecake
[FONT=&quot]Serves 12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 syns per muffin[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ingredients[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 reduced fat digestive biscuits, finely crushed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50g low fat spread, melted[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 x 12g sachet sugar free Orange Jelly Crystals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]150ml boiling water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 sachet of powdered gelatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 x 200g pots peach mullerlight yogurt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5-6 tsp Apricot Jam (optional)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]200g quark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4-5 tbsp sweetener[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Method[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted spread, and arrange evenly in the bottom of 2 muffin trays Flatten with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge for 30 mins till it goes hard.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Make up the jelly with the boiling water and stir in the gelatine. When cool, place the jelly mixture in a food processor with the yogurts, quark and sweetener. Process until smooth and then pour over the biscuit base on the muffin trays. Cover and put in the fridge overnight or until set. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To decorate, chop some peaches or apricots on place it on top of the cheesecake with a 0.5 tsp of apricot Jam (optional)[/FONT]
[/FONT]
exps15387_QC10187C36.jpg
4 syns

Hey hun, they look lovely, that is the exact same recipe (basics) as the key lime pie I make from the Slimming World's World of Flavours Cook book and is really delicious...when we want a cheesecake, we just change the flavour of the jelly crystals and yoghurt. Very very yummy xxx

My menu for today Monday 12/09/11
EE Day

I have taken 2 Hxb’s 2 fruit Ryvita and 6 Ryvita crispbread and half them so I can some of each as my Hxb 1 fruit Ryvita and 3 Ryvita crispbread instead Not much in today waiting for my asda shopping order to come.

Breakfast
1 pint of water
banana
Tea

1 pint of water
1 Fruit Ryvita Hxb
Banana,
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Bacon, scrambled egg, 2 Ryvita crispbread Hxb (other half of fruit Ryvita) quark
Apple
Tea

Late Dinner
1 pint of water
Pork loin steak, carrots, peas, broccoli, caulis, roast potatoes
Oxo gravy
Tea

Dessert
Apricot and peach cheesecake muffin 4syns
Tea

150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 1 fruit Ryvita and 2 Ryvita crispbread

Treats
Alpen bar 3 syns
1 Ryvita crispbread
1 laughing cow extra light 1 syns

Syns 10

51.5/105

Hey hun, they look lovely, that is the exact same recipe (basics) as the key lime pie I make from the Slimming World's World of Flavours Cook book and is really delicious...when we want a cheesecake, we just change the flavour of the jelly crystals and yoghurt. Very very yummy xxx

Thank you lily, I always make my cheesecake in muffin trays so that I don't have a large piece, because I love cheesecake and I know how many I can count. xx

Back