JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hey hunni, :wow: fabulous loss, that's absolutely brilliant wtg :clap: :clap: well done.
Thank you for your very kind message sweetie I think my personal problems are sorted now so back to my jolly self lol, sorry we just happened to pass as you came back on mini's but so lovely to have you back, really missed ya loads ...can't wait to see the new kitchen when it's finished and your new recipes, you will get that 1.5lb easily or we'll have to crack the :whip: :giggle: ...joking apart you will do it easily hun I know ya will xxxxxxxxxx

My menu for today Friday 14/10/11
EE Day

Breakfast

1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Strawberries, Banana
Tea

Lunch
1 pint of water
Celery and Bacon soup syn free
1 x 800g bread Hxb

Dinner
1 pint of water
Pork chops, Pototoe, Cabbage, Carrots, oxo gravy

Dessert

Meringue 2syns,strawberries, blackberries, 0%greek yogurt
chilled toffee banana syn free,

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Treats
Alpen light 3syns
Curly Wurly 6 syns

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk

B 1 x 800g bread

Syns 11.5

14.5/105

That's a brilliant result. Well done :D

I bet you feel brilliant and fully back on track after that result :)

Thanks tilly, I do feel back on track and more determind than ever, people have noticed that I have lost weight and its feels good. xx

Well done Jane, that's a fab loss! Glad you're back on track now, and it's really good that you feel motivated again. You'll get your new shiny next week I'm sure :D

I replied on my diary about the Christmas countdown ticker xx

Thanks sarah, I put my christmas wish count down on thanks to you, I have also put my wish on my sw christmas tree to lose another 1.5st by christmas so yes I am very focus and motivated again. xx

Woo woo!!! Xxx

Thank you Roziee we both can do this together. xx

Hey hunni, :wow: fabulous loss, that's absolutely brilliant wtg :clap: :clap: well done.
Thank you for your very kind message sweetie I think my personal problems are sorted now so back to my jolly self lol, sorry we just happened to pass as you came back on mini's but so lovely to have you back, really missed ya loads ...can't wait to see the new kitchen when it's finished and your new recipes, you will get that 1.5lb easily or we'll have to crack the :whip: :giggle: ...joking apart you will do it easily hun I know ya will xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lily, glad you have sorted your problems out and you are back on track yourself, missed your talks, things are getting done here, kitchen is great its only small but fully loaded waiting for me to use. I am more determind and focus again, sorted out my clothes, I am in size 22's and I can get into my size 20 jeans with a squeeze so not long now. xx

Well done for being focused and big :woohoo:, I got my size 20 Jeans on but need to lose about 2 more inches off my waist, my daughter did them up and I felt like I was being cut in half lol...but by Christmas they should be well and truly on and done up ...so good luck to both of us.
Can't wait to see Kitchen pics, bet it's lovely xxx

Well done for being focused and big :woohoo:, I got my size 20 Jeans on but need to lose about 2 more inches off my waist, my daughter did them up and I felt like I was being cut in half lol...but by Christmas they should be well and truly on and done up ...so good luck to both of us.
Can't wait to see Kitchen pics, bet it's lovely xxx

Thanks Lily its nice to have you back, you always brighten my day up, kitchen is lovely and so bright, new dining set being delivered tomorrow.
Can't believe it myself sometimes that I am actually in a size 20/22 from a size 28/30 and bra size 56f to a 46c, for christmas I said I would like to be in my 20 jeans but hopefully might have to change that to a size 18 hehe :8855:, its a lovely feeling, made a christmas wish to lose 1.5st by christmas and stuck it on our sw class christmas tree, have you made a christmas wish at your sw class. :)

Hey Jane,
We did the Christmas Wish last xmas but C says he likes to do different things each year, so he has asked us to do the Christmas wish on calendars at home, but what he has done for class is the Christmas Hamper, every week he and we bring in something to put in the hamper and for every lb lost we get a raffle ticket, so week before last I got 4 tickets and this week even though I only lost 1/2lb I still got a raffle ticket and so on up to wi before Christmas, then depending on how much stuff has been brought in he will divide them up into hampers (by the looks of what has been brought in so far I'd say we are going to have a few hampers) and then draw the raffle tickets, obviously the more weight you lose the more tickets you get, you would have got 6 tickets in our group this week for your 5.5lb loss.
There are some lovely things going into the hamper, not all SW friendly and not all food, on Tuesday we got After Eights and candles and a lovely scarf, people are very imaginative and generous too.
I am hoping to lose about another stone by Christmas ...any more would be fantastic but in January I set myself a goal of being about 18 and a half stone and I am 14.5lbs away from that and as my average weekly loss (due mostly to heavy steroid intake) is 1.5lbs a week, I am well on target to get there.
Good luck with your wish xxxxxxxxx

Hey Jane,
We did the Christmas Wish last xmas but C says he likes to do different things each year, so he has asked us to do the Christmas wish on calendars at home, but what he has done for class is the Christmas Hamper, every week he and we bring in something to put in the hamper and for every lb lost we get a raffle ticket, so week before last I got 4 tickets and this week even though I only lost 1/2lb I still got a raffle ticket and so on up to wi before Christmas, then depending on how much stuff has been brought in he will divide them up into hampers (by the looks of what has been brought in so far I'd say we are going to have a few hampers) and then draw the raffle tickets, obviously the more weight you lose the more tickets you get, you would have got 6 tickets in our group this week for your 5.5lb loss.
There are some lovely things going into the hamper, not all SW friendly and not all food, on Tuesday we got After Eights and candles and a lovely scarf, people are very imaginative and generous too.
I am hoping to lose about another stone by Christmas ...any more would be fantastic but in January I set myself a goal of being about 18 and a half stone and I am 14.5lbs away from that and as my average weekly loss (due mostly to heavy steroid intake) is 1.5lbs a week, I am well on target to get there.
Good luck with your wish xxxxxxxxx

I think that’s a lovely idea and may suggest that to my C on thur and see what she thinks, you will defiantly get to your goal by christmas I know you will, I would like to be in the 15st by this Christmas, never been that weight since I got married 31yrs ago, also I would like to get to 10st my target by Christmas 2012.
Can’t wait to see what we may look like on Christmas day with our new size Jeans on. xx

For now I am loving the fact that everything I own, bar a few tops, is actually way too big on me...even stuff I bought just a few short months ago and was really tight is now hanging off me ...so ebay here I come...I have 4 black sacks of really decent clothes that are way too big for me ...most of them 28-32's ...I didn't realise until yesterday when I washed them all, that I had so many pairs of white jeans lol...7 pairs...if anyone had asked me to hazard a guess I'd have said 2 pairs tops lol...and they look brand new ...must be, almost anyway, as I don't ever remember wearing them other than at my 50th Birthday party lol
Would be a great idea to suggest the hamper idea to your C, with 10 more wi's till xmas there would be plenty of time to get loads of stuff for them xxxx

For now I am loving the fact that everything I own, bar a few tops, is actually way too big on me...even stuff I bought just a few short months ago and was really tight is now hanging off me ...so ebay here I come...I have 4 black sacks of really decent clothes that are way too big for me ...most of them 28-32's ...I didn't realise until yesterday when I washed them all, that I had so many pairs of white jeans lol...7 pairs...if anyone had asked me to hazard a guess I'd have said 2 pairs tops lol...and they look brand new ...must be, almost anyway, as I don't ever remember wearing them other than at my 50th Birthday party lol
Would be a great idea to suggest the hamper idea to your C, with 10 more wi's till xmas there would be plenty of time to get loads of stuff for them xxxx

I would love to wear white jeans, that's what I would love to wear bright coloured Jeans and tops ie lemon, white and pink ones, I only wear dark colours, I sorted my clothes out today and have 2 black bags full.
The hamper idea is defiantly a plus it will encourage others to help lose more. xx

I have never worried about wearing colours, I have always loved them, got a pair of yellow jeans and pastel green ones too in my black sacks and loads of gorgeous brightly coloured tops too, as well as some black, not much dark blue though and I love blues ...can't wait to get out there and get all the lovely brightly coloured clothes I have seen while out and about.
Absolutely the hampers are intended to do exactly that...although to be honest the only ones getting any big numbers is me and my daughters lol
Well I will say nighty night and sweet dreams catch you on the morrow xxxxxxx

I think you may get a bit sick of me and Jackie cos we'll be coming here when we're desperate for chocolate looking for something to give us the fix we need :D

I think you may get a bit sick of me and Jackie cos we'll be coming here when we're desperate for chocolate looking for something to give us the fix we need :D

I would never get sick of you or Jackie visiting, going to look through my recipes to help keep you going though this challenge of yours, well done on your loss. xx

Hey Jane, hope you are ok, speak soon xxxxxxxxxx

Lamb Hotpot syn free on EE and Red day.

Fry light
1 onion sliced
40z mushrooms
4 x 40z lamb steaks or chops
400g can tomatoes
4floz chicken stock
handful of thyme and leaves and parsley
2 carrots cut into bite size chunks
few drops tabasco sauce
salt and pepper
1lb pototoes peeled and thinly sliced.

1. Place a large flmeproof casserole adish sprayed with fry light over a medium heat, add the onion, mushrooms and lamb and fry for 3-4 minutes until the lamb has browned.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, stock , thymes and parsley and carrots, bring to the boil and then add the tabasco sauce, season and stir.
3. Arrange the potatoes slices in the overlapping layers on top of the lamb mixture, season, cover and simmer for 15minutes or until the potatoes is tender and the lamb is cooked.
4.Preheat your grill to high, spray the topping with fry light, grill for 2-3 minutes until slightly browned, divide between 4 plates and serve.

thumbnail.aspx
syns free on EE and Red day.

Rhubarb crumble 3 syns

1lb 4oz Rhubarb
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
4 tbsp of sweetener
4oz self raising flour
2oz low-fat spread
A few drops of vanilla essence

1/ Preheat the oven to 190c/gas 5, peel and chop the rhubarb into chunks, place in an large bowl and stir in the cinnamon, orange juice and half of the sweetener then divide into 6 small oven proof dishes.
2/ Make the crumble in a bowl mix together the self raising flour with remaining sweetener, melt the low fat spread in a pan, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla essence, pour over the flour mixture and mix with a fork until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3/ Spoon the crumble mixture over the rhubarb and bake for 25minutes until lightly browned

thumbnail.aspx
3 syns

Back