JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hi sweetie, I would say the food pics look fabulous but got a tummy bug so ....lol
I am sure I will appreciate them fully when I am fighting fit again. Can't wait to see your lovely kitchen pics.
Hope you're having a lovely day xxxxxxxx

I've not had rhubarb since primary school and I didn't like it so I've never had it since.. Should I be brave and try it now?

Hi sweetie, I would say the food pics look fabulous but got a tummy bug so ....lol
I am sure I will appreciate them fully when I am fighting fit again. Can't wait to see your lovely kitchen pics.
Hope you're having a lovely day xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you have a tummy bug hope you get well soon. xx

I've not had rhubarb since primary school and I didn't like it so I've never had it since.. Should I be brave and try it now?

I think you should be brave and give it a go, you could always add apple or pear. xx

JaneB said:
Hi Guys, needed 1.5lb to get my 3st shiny but only lost 1lb today gutted. xx

You will get it next week for sure, I know it.. It's just a teeny weeny 1/2 lb.. You are doing so fantastically well..keep it up.. Xxx

Aww hunni, I know you'll do that 1/2lb next week, you are doing amazingly well, hope you are well and can't wait to see pics of your new kitchen ...isn't it next week yet???? :giggle: xxxxxxxx

You will get it next week for sure, I know it.. It's just a teeny weeny 1/2 lb.. You are doing so fantastically well..keep it up.. Xxx

Thanks Roziee, I was really gutted when I didn't get my 3st shiny worked really hard for it and couldn't understand why, looked at my book and its my *week even tho I don't have them, but every 4 weeks there is a pattern forming I am only losing 1lb when its my *week, so bit relieved, I know its only 1/2lb but its frustrating, I can see now how frustrating it is to others when they say they only needed 1/2lb to get this and that shiny. xx

aw Jane how frustrating :( but next week its yours sweetie :D

How are you? Hows the lovely new kitchen?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, like I said to Roziee found out it was my *week so hopefully it will come off next week, I am fine, the decorators have just finished painting yesterday now that the new plaster has dried out, next is the flooring, started baking, just done a sw fruit cake its lovely.

How are you feeling today, is charlie any nearer to liking school. xx

Aww hunni, I know you'll do that 1/2lb next week, you are doing amazingly well, hope you are well and can't wait to see pics of your new kitchen ...isn't it next week yet???? :giggle: xxxxxxxx

Thanks Lily, it is frustrating when you know you have been really good and for them to tell you, you have not got your 3st shiny this week you only lost a 1lb and still need 1/2lb, it wasn't till I had a look at my book and realized it was my *week so hopefully next week I will get it, onwards and upwards as they say.:)

Decorators have just finished painting our new plastered walls, laminate flooring for kitchen and diner is being delivered next week, then the week after the carpets for the lounge, bedroom and hall, so not long now.:bliss:

Hope you are feeling a lot better now that mark and Kristy have sorted themselves out, so you can stop stressing and just relax, so you can concentrate being our inspiration.:copon: xx

Thanks Lily, it is frustrating when you know you have been really good and for them to tell you, you have not got your 3st shiny this week you only lost a 1lb and still need 1/2lb, it wasn't till I had a look at my book and realized it was my *week so hopefully next week I will get it, onwards and upwards as they say.:)

Decorators have just finished painting our new plastered walls, laminate flooring for kitchen and diner is being delivered next week, then the week after the carpets for the lounge, bedroom and hall, so not long now.:bliss:

Hope you are feeling a lot better now that mark and Kristy have sorted themselves out, so you can stop stressing and just relax, so you can concentrate being our inspiration.:copon: xx

Oh sweetie I have been there loads of times, it really is very frustrating, having the psoriasis and taking heavy steroids I often put on when I should have lost and find that really annoying too, but have to accept it, I have been with SW group for a year on 8th November and have put on 14 times in that time after a bad outbreak of the psoriasis, so I guess me losing the 6st which I will make sure I do by that date (2.5lb to go), is fabulous, I see others smaller than me losing at a greater pace and find that frustrating too but have to keep reminding myself that if I wasn't taking the steroids then my weight loss would almost definitely be a lot higher...but I am still over the moon either way ...I am still 6st ( 12st 1.5lbs since I actually started losing weight 2 and half years ago) lighter and that's got to be great xxx

I am waiting with baited breath to see your kitchen I bet it's gorgeous ...

Kirsty and Mark are so in love , I haven't seem them this happy in ages, funny cos Kelly and Simon went through the exact same thing earlier in the year and they are also like newlyweds again, sometimes you need that heartbreak to make you realise what you've got, Kirsty actually said that yesterday morning she woke and looked at Mark's side of the bed and burst into tears as she realised that he would never be there again and she knew at that moment that wasn't what she wanted ...I am so happy right now I could burst...but I won't lol xxxxxxxx

Oh sweetie I have been there loads of times, it really is very frustrating, having the psoriasis and taking heavy steroids I often put on when I should have lost and find that really annoying too, but have to accept it, I have been with SW group for a year on 8th November and have put on 14 times in that time after a bad outbreak of the psoriasis, so I guess me losing the 6st which I will make sure I do by that date (2.5lb to go), is fabulous, I see others smaller than me losing at a greater pace and find that frustrating too but have to keep reminding myself that if I wasn't taking the steroids then my weight loss would almost definitely be a lot higher...but I am still over the moon either way ...I am still 6st ( 12st 1.5lbs since I actually started losing weight 2 and half years ago) lighter and that's got to be great xxx

I am waiting with baited breath to see your kitchen I bet it's gorgeous ...

Kirsty and Mark are so in love , I haven't seem them this happy in ages, funny cos Kelly and Simon went through the exact same thing earlier in the year and they are also like newlyweds again, sometimes you need that heartbreak to make you realise what you've got, Kirsty actually said that yesterday morning she woke and looked at Mark's side of the bed and burst into tears as she realised that he would never be there again and she knew at that moment that wasn't what she wanted ...I am so happy right now I could burst...but I won't lol xxxxxxxx

I am really so happy for you, you deserve it more than most after what you have been through and to stay focus on losing weight, hats off to you,:) you sound like you have a lovely family behind you, they must be very proud of you.

I love my kitchen, it looks lovely now even without the flooring and my lovely red bits, you will be the first to see it when its complete. xx

Hey sweetie, hope you're ok, have a blinking cold now, I so hate winter, I get everything going, just popped in to see that your ok ...am going to bed now as I can't keep my eyes open, ...kitchen sounds gorgeous and really can't wait to see it.
Catch you tomorrow hopefully hun, take care :bighug:
Night night :zz: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning sweetie,
Hope you have a great day, will catch up with you later xxxxxxx

Well done on the loss. I know it was less than you wanted but it's all going in the right direction.

It shouldn't be too much longer now and all your house will be looking lovely :D

Hi sweetie,
I am assuming you are having the floor laid and that's why you're not here again, can't wait to see the final product pictures, I think I may be as excited as you are lol
Have a fab day sweetie, miss you loads, hurry back xxxxxx

Hi Guys

Lost 3.5lb got my 3st shiny, SOM and my gold body magic, I have lost 3st 3lb so far, can't wait for my next 3.5st shiny, I am so happy I managed to get in to my 20 size Jeans, so I am aiming for size 18 for christmas day to post my photo with them on.

Hubby has not been too good the last few days, having work done in the flat have been getting to him, stressing him out making him frustrated knowing he can’t do anything and having to let other people do the work, he's feels a lot better now, hopefully back on the mend.

Thank you for all your kind words. xx

Last edited:
JaneB said:
Hi Guys

Lost 3.5lb got my 3st shiny, SOM and my gold body magic, I have lost 3st 3lb so far, can't wait for my 3.5st shiny, I am so happy I managed to get in to my 20 size Jeans, so I am aiming for size 18 for christmas day to post my photo with them on.

Hubby has not been to good last few days, having the work done in the flat have been getting to him, making him frustrated knowing he can't do it and having to let other people do the work, he's a lot better now.

Thank you for all your kind words. xx

Wow :) well done Jane :) xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back