JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

hope your blood sugar levels out lovely lady :bighug: hope you get on okay at your appointments :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully the diabetic nurse will be able to sort out your low bs my love... X

:thankyou: guys, put on 1lb today, checked my book and its my star week, I have put it behind me and today is the start of a new week, blood sugar has gone up abit more today, I wondered if it was because it was my star week what made it go down, going to have a word with the nurse at the clinic on the 30th, not going anywhere tomorrow because it’s Friday the 13th I loath the bloody day I am very superstitious if things are going to go wrong it will go wrong on that day, so I have cancelled my appointment for my blood test which was for tomorrow made a new one for next week. xx

Feel very positive today so here are my positives.
1/ woke up with a smile on my face,
2/ feel like I could face anything that may come my way.
3/put on 1lb today, put it behing me, just getting on with it.
4/ going to try that extra harder for next week.
so :wavey:cheerio guys xx

That pound will soon be gone sweetie :D

you know I used to be superstitious about friday the 13th but then I had Matt on friday 13th :giggle: guess that says it all really doesn't it :8855:

I love positive number one :D so lovely having you back Jane :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, bummer about the 1lb but if anyone can get it off this week and some it's you :hug99:

Love your positives, they really made me smile, nice that you woke feeling happy, made me feel all warm inside.

Oh I'd forgotten it was Friday 13th, don't like it, my father in law and beloved Nanna all died on friday 13th's...I'll be staying home tomorrow that's for sure :bighug:
Sweet dreams lovely lady :zz: xxx :hug99: for Chris too xxx

You sounded so much more positive yesterday :)

I bet it is the stress that's causing the blood sugar to rise cos you've had such a hard time just lately :bighug:

1 lb is teeny... It'll be gone in no time! I'm waiting to see how much I put on this week with my * week...

You are defiantly on a roll Roziee, so proud of you keep it up.:bighug:xx

That pound will soon be gone sweetie :D

you know I used to be superstitious about friday the 13th but then I had Matt on friday 13th :giggle: guess that says it all really doesn't it :8855:

I love positive number one :D so lovely having you back Jane :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, I hate friday the 13th I won't go out the door if I can help it, at least you broke your superstitious by having a lovely son.:) :bighug:xx

Hi hun, bummer about the 1lb but if anyone can get it off this week and some it's you :hug99:

Love your positives, they really made me smile, nice that you woke feeling happy, made me feel all warm inside.

Oh I'd forgotten it was Friday 13th, don't like it, my father in law and beloved Nanna all died on friday 13th's...I'll be staying home tomorrow that's for sure :bighug:
Sweet dreams lovely lady :zz: xxx :hug99: for Chris too xxx

Thanks Lily, I still haven't really got back into the sw mode 100% but trying very hard with having a break for christmas I think it throws you abit.
Chris has had a bad few days but he is feeling ok today.
I am very superstitious when its comes to friday the 13th, I even don't like no 13 but we live at a no 7 so that's good.:bighug:xx

You sounded so much more positive yesterday :)

I bet it is the stress that's causing the blood sugar to rise cos you've had such a hard time just lately :bighug:
Thanks tilly, its so nice to have you back, going to check your diary in a mo, I have been positive but when Chris gets unwell it puts me in a negitive mood and I rant and rave at god telling him what for.
My blood sugar is getting back to normal slowly, hopefully by the end of the week its will be.:bighug:xx

Hi sweetie, how are you? How's your BS now, oh and when's your appt, you said this week, just didn't say when.
Hope Chris is doing ok and you're having a lovely day :bighug: xxxx

Hi sweetie, how are you? How's your BS now, oh and when's your appt, you said this week, just didn't say when.
Hope Chris is doing ok and you're having a lovely day :bighug: xxxx

We are both doing ok, at the surgery they weren't bothered about my blood count being low because it has not happened before, if its happens again I have to go and see the Dr, I am going to the diabetes clinic on the 30th Jan and i’ll will have a word with them about it.

Lost 1.5lb this week at wi, really chuffed ready to face the next 6st challenge we have set up for this year, I have set out my size 16 trousers and top on my wardrobe so that I can look at them to keep me motivated. :bighug:xx

Positives for today Friday 20th Jan 2012

1) Woke up still feeling positive.
2) Day 2 of 100% and still focus
3) Altered my exercise routing and started a new one
4) Planned my meals for the next few days
5) Started to put food diary on again

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
2 weetabix HEB
Banana
Milk allowance HEA