JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

We are both doing ok, at the surgery they weren't bothered about my blood count being low because it has not happened before, if its happens again I have to go and see the Dr, I am going to the diabetes clinic on the 30th Jan and i’ll will have a word with them about it.
Hi sweetie, glad you're both ok
Always a good idea to get a second opinion x

Lost 1.5lb this week at wi, really chuffed ready to face the next 6st challenge we have set up for this year, I have set out my size 16 trousers and top on my wardrobe so that I can look at them to keep me motivated. :bighug:xx
Well done hun :woohoo: :winner: knew you could and would do it, you're a star :hug99: I like the idea of hanging them so you can look and stay motivated, might steal that idea xx

Positives for today Friday 20th Jan 2012

1) Woke up still feeling positive.
2) Day 2 of 100% and still focus
3) Altered my exercise routing and started a new one
4) Planned my meals for the next few days
5) Started to put food diary on again

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
2 weetabix HEB
Banana
Milk allowance HEA
Tea

Lunch
Jacket Potatoe
Baked beans with sweetcorn
Pear and satuma
Fruity tea
1 pint of water

Dinner
Cottage pie topped with 30g cheddar cheese 6syns
Minced meat
carrots and swede,
mushrooms and onion
1pint of water

Dessert
Eton mess 2.5 syns

syns 8.515.5/105

Positives for today Saturday 21st Jan 2012

1) woke up still feeling positive.
2) Day 3 of 100% and still focus
3) Started a new one exercise routing
4) Cleaned the flat
5) food diary on again

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
Oats so simple HEB
Banana
shape yogurt 0.5syn
Milk allowance HEA
Tea

Lunch
Tuna and sweet corn and a mixed salad
New Potatoes
Pear and Pineapple
Fruity tea
1 pint of water

Dinner
Breast of chicken with a light laughing cow cheese covered with bacon 1syns
Roast Potatoes
carrots and peas and Broccoli
1pint of water

Dessert
Pineapple Jelly with Low fat Fromage Frais with chunky of pineapple 0.5 syns

Snacks
2 Fruit Ryvita’s 4syns
4 tsp of choc spread 4syns
Banana

syns 10 25.5/105

Positives for today Sunday 22nd Jan 2012

1) woke up still feeling positive.
2) Day 4 of 100% and still focus

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
2 weetabix HEB
Banana
shape yogurt 0.5syn
Milk allowance HEA
Tea

Lunch
Scrambled egg, baked beans with a mixed salad
Pear and Pineapple
Fruity tea
1 pint of water

Dinner
Breast of chicken with oxo cube sprinkled on top
Roast Potatoes with oxo cube sprinkled on top
carrots and peas and Broccoli
1pint of water

Dessert
Sw mini Apple Crumble with Low fat Fromage Frais 6 syns

Snacks
curly wurly 6syns

syns 12.5 38/105

Love your positives and food, good to see your menu's back here, can't wait to see some pictures too ;);)
Sorry I've not been about, been tied up with the kiddywinks all weekend, oh and cleaning...don't know why I bothered so much next weekend is my 2 monthly spring clean weekend lol.
Hope you and Chris are well and having a good weekend :hug99: xxxx

Well done hun :woohoo: :winner: knew you could and would do it, you're a star :hug99: I like the idea of hanging them so you can look and stay motivated, might steal that idea xx

Thanks Lily, you are one who kept me going with your PM's, I am really motivated now, had a bit of a cheat treat lost it a little today used around 40syns, couldn't stop at the one crumble nibbled away at 4 so did Chris the other 4 are in the freezer, so going to call it flexi syns for today and going to be 100% tomorrow, the weekends are my downfall when I bake, I will just have to incorporate it in my food plan for next time, you can steal any ideas you want because I don't have that many to steal.
Hope you had a good weekend. :bighug:
xxx

Hubby bought an apple and toffee pie.... Smelt divineeeeeeeeeee.

Hope u have a good day Jane x

Not been 100% today, did some baking and had 4 mini crumbles they just melted in your mouth 24syns then to top it I had a pack of Chris's fruit teller sweets 10syns, so its back to 100% tomorrow kicking myself now. :bighug:xx

That's ok Jane.. You're back on plan today that's the main thing x

Thanks Roziee I can understand the crumbles they smelt and tasted delicious but the sweets:cry:, need to eat loads of speed food today to get the sugary taste out of my system. :rolleyes: xx

Morning Ladies
Positives for today Monday 23th Jan 2012

1) Woke up still feeling more positive even after my little set back.
2) Day 4 of 100% and still focus
3) Spoke to my son and wished him well in his new job today
4) Planned to eat loads of speed food today, after the nibbling
5) To do extra exercising to burn the crumbles off
6) Pray to god the MOT goes through today.

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
2 weetabix HEB
Banana
Milk allowance HEA
Tea

Lunch
Having car mot today so its fresh fruit salad taken to my daughters for my lunch.
Fresh fruit salad
Pear and orange, pineapple, strawberries
2 shape 0% yogurt 1syn
Fruity tea
1 pint of water

Dinner
Minced meat
carrots and swede,
mushrooms and onion
Savoury Rice
1pint of water

Dessert
Melon Boat, topped with fresh fruit and Low fat Nat Fromage frais.
images

syns 1
73/105

Last edited:
Morning sweetie, firstly hope you have a lovely time at your daughters and that your car sails through the mot, such a worry, we just did ours the week before Christmas :fingerscrossed: for you.
Food looks amazing and those crumbles and melon boat :drool:, I am on my way expect me soon....your food always looks so amazing, I bet it does too, I don't know how you stopped yourself at 4 of the crumbles, pretty sure I wouldn't. You'll pull those syns back, I know you will, you have your determined head on.
Have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxxx

I'd have eaten all the crumbles and then the melon boat but I'm just greedy :rolleyes:

Me too, I think you've got amazing willpower Jane, 4 :eek: is that all??? :giggle: xxxx

Jane did you take that picture yourself? Beautiful photography!

I did, I love taking photos, I took a course just before Chris had his hop, the best thing I ever did.:)xx

Me too, I think you've got amazing willpower Jane, 4 :eek: is that all??? :giggle: xxxx

I'd have eaten all the crumbles and then the melon boat but I'm just greedy :rolleyes:

Thank you I stopped myself at 4 but I could of eaten half a dozen, they tasted delicious, I did then like a crumble muffin.:) xx

Morning Ladies
Positives for today Tuesday 24th Jan 2012

1) Woke up feeling happy
2) Day 5 of 100% and still focus
3) So pleased the car passed its MOT
4) Done 2hours of Exercising
5) Feeling Positive and calm.

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
2 weetabix HEB
Banana
Milk allowance HEA
Tea

Lunch
Tuna salad with chopped new Potatoes
Pear, pineapple, strawberries and Kiwi fruit
2 shape 0% yogurt 1syn
Fruity tea
1 pint of water

Dinner
Homemade Fish and sw chips
Runner Beans
1pint of water

Dessert
Eaton Mess and Low fat Nat Fromage frais 2.5syns

Syns 3.5syns
76.5/105

Morning Ladies
Positives for today Wednesday 25th Jan 2012

1) Woke up feeling happy
2) Day 6 of 100% and still focus
3) So happy to have such loyal friends
4) Back to loving Exercising
5) Feeling Positive and calm.

Food Diary
Breakfast
1 pint of water
1 weetabix and 1 oat scan bran HEB
Banana
Milk allowance HEA
Tea

Lunch
Homemade mushroom soup
1 oat scan bran HEB
Pear, pineapple, strawberries and Kiwi fruit
2 shape 0% yogurt 1syn
Fruity tea
1 pint of water

Dinner
Chicken and sw chips
Runner Beans
Mushrooms
1pint of water

Dessert
Banana boat, blueberries, strawberries and Low fat Nat Fromage frais
images

Syns 1syns
77.5/105

oooo Jane lovely food piccies are back :D I can see this last page of your diary but my internet is too slow to read right back. Shouldn't worry about the crumbles lovely done and dusted now and you are doing fabby :D

I was going to move in with Lily but that involves drinking the atlantic ocean in water and too much exercise so just packing my bags sweetie, i'm moving in with you as love crumble (and you are so lovely too of course) :D:D:D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi sweetie, love the pics as usual, food looks amazing, and loving your positives, well done for wi tomorrow hun:hug99:...100% positive has to make a difference xxx

oooo Jane lovely food piccies are back :D I can see this last page of your diary but my internet is too slow to read right back. Shouldn't worry about the crumbles lovely done and dusted now and you are doing fabby :D

I was going to move in with Lily but that involves drinking the atlantic ocean in water and too much exercise so just packing my bags sweetie, i'm moving in with you as love crumble (and you are so lovely too of course) :D:D:D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Ahem* there is a queue young lady, and I bagged first dibs on Jane's spare room/sofa/rug/shed anywhere I can squeeze in :giggle: so I think it's time you went and drank that atlantic ocean of water cos me and Jane have a crumble date ;);) :8855: :8855: xxxxx

Hi sweetie, love the pics as usual, food looks amazing, and loving your positives, well done for wi tomorrow hun:hug99:...100% positive has to make a difference xxx

*Ahem* there is a queue young lady, and I bagged first dibs on Jane's spare room/sofa/rug/shed anywhere I can squeeze in :giggle: so I think it's time you went and drank that atlantic ocean of water cos me and Jane have a crumble date ;);) :8855: :8855: xxxxx

Can I move in too please. I really should be at the front of the queue cos Lily's back in the game big time and Jackie's head's in the right place and I need all the help I can get :D

You are all welcome to sleep on the sofa bed because I only have a one bedroom flat:giggle: , glad you all like my food photo's, tilly my C said to me don't look at how much weight you want to lose because its only numbers which is true, this is a new way of life and you will be doing it probably for the rest of your life, even if you lose 0.5lb every week that is 2stone off by the end of the year, so please don't give up it will come together you can do this, we are all in this together.:hug99:

I am back in the running again girls lost 3.5lb today at wi and got my 4st sticker, aiming for 3lb next week to get me to the 15st 13lb which the last time I was that weight was 30yr ago this December after I had my daughter, so that will be another mile stone for me, I am so so positive now and ready to go. :Dxxx

Back