JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hello lovely Jane, I hope you and Chris are both ok...miss you lovely, sorry not been about, all kinds of dramas going on here :bighug: xxxxx

Hello lovely Jane, I hope you and Chris are both ok...miss you lovely, sorry not been about, all kinds of dramas going on here :bighug: xxxxx

Hi Lily, hope you are well, hope kirsty is ok, We are ok now and we are a proud owners of a baby 8wks old puppy collier called tilly, chris calls her tilly flop, she has gave us both a purpose in life now to carry on, chris with his health and me with losing my weight again. I have just started the cp25k challenge (crouch potato to 5k) its walking and running for 30seconds each for a total of half an hour 3days aweek for 9 weeks run by the NHS, its knackering but i love it. Hope everyone is well, may not get on here everyday but will try every other day. xxxx

Hi Everyone, today has been busy, chris my hubby has had a bad day today nots so good, he has good and bad days and today is a bad day, tilly our puppy has been at his side only leaving to have something to eat and wee, I myself have been picking today not having set meals, last week I put 1.5lb on dont think I will lose again this week too stressed. xx

I see Tilly now.... Soooooo beautiful!!!!!!

Why are you stressing Jane? Are you worried about chris? ((hugs))

I see Tilly now.... Soooooo beautiful!!!!!!

Why are you stressing Jane? Are you worried about chris? ((hugs))

Yes, hes had a really bad day today, went out yesterday to the vets and when we came back chris was knocked out with the pain, and he has been asleep now for 6 hours, had a bad night he cant sleep with the pain, the only good thing is, is that tilly sits and lays next to him to keep him company lol. xx

JaneB said:
Yes, hes had a really bad day today, went out yesterday to the vets and when we came back chris was knocked out with the pain, and he has been asleep now for 6 hours, had a bad night he cant sleep with the pain, the only good thing is, is that tilly sits and lays next to him to keep him company lol. xx

Jane I really wished we lived closer so I could keep u company and help u guys out.. Do u not have support to give u some respite?

Hello lovely Jane, Tilly is just so gorgeous, I am almost tempted to get another puppy myself, but this house is way too small

Wish I could do something to help honey, will keep you both in my prayers

Take care, hope all is well, :bighug: xxxx:bighug:xxxx

Hello lovely Jane.....how are you sweetie are you ok...how's Chris and Tilly...sorry I haven't been about much been so busy, but haven't stopped missing you ...coem abck and let us know how you're getting on hunni :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Jane ...hope you and Chris are both well, miss you lovely lady ...hurry back to us please xxx:hug99: xxx

Jane you haven't posted in over a month :( where are you?

Hello Jane ...hope you and Chris are both well, miss you lovely lady ...hurry back to us please xxx:hug99: xxx

Hi Roziee and lily

Wanted to come back but hadnt the nerve to write because its been that long, I am ok in health wise but struggling with sw and exercising at moment, still 15st 13lb don't seem to be moving haven't got my mojo back, Chris has been bad been in and out of hospital a few times, back home now and doing fine as he can be, tilly is a little pain, but we love her to bits, she still isn't pooping or weeing outside doesn't want to know, thinks its a game to go out, can be out for over an hour, then when we come back in she wee's on the puppy pads, tried moving the pads towards the door but still she goes back to the kitchen area, we haven't got a back door which makes it awkward.
Hope beening back on here might give me a boost again to stay on track.

Hope everyone is doing ok, going to check out some diaries and see how everyone is

It's lovely to be back xxxx.

JaneB said:
Hi Roziee and lily

Wanted to come back but hadnt the nerve to write because its been that long, I am ok in health wise but struggling with sw and exercising at moment, still 15st 13lb don't seem to be moving haven't got my mojo back, Chris has been bad been in and out of hospital a few times, back home now and doing fine as he can be, tilly is a little pain, but we love her to bits, she still isn't pooping or weeing outside doesn't want to know, thinks its a game to go out, can be out for over an hour, then when we come back in she wee's on the puppy pads, tried moving the pads towards the door but still she goes back to the kitchen area, we haven't got a back door which makes it awkward.
Hope beening back on here might give me a boost again to stay on track.

Hope everyone is doing ok, going to check out some diaries and see how everyone is

It's lovely to be back xxxx.

Hello Jane, it's so lovely to see you back, I think we have all struggled this year for one reason or another, I think we all put too much pressure on ourselves to have a great year, but you know what hun, it's so nice to have you back and you still want to do it so that's the nice thing, we all know that life gets in the way and I for one will always be here with a :bighug: whenever you have the time to come and say hello, even if that's once in a blue moon. Sorry to hear Chris has been so ill, I wish him well and keep everything crossed that he has more good days than bad cc Tilly bless her, some dogs are like that but hopefully she will get the idea eventually lol Take care my lovely and :welcome2: back, it's so good to hear from you :hug99:xxx

Thank you Lily its nice to be back and thank you for your hugs and kind words, its makes it so much easily to come back when you have friends like yourselves, hopefully I will try and be on here everyday to help me keep focus, its true we have all put too much pressure on ourselves to lose the weight quickly which does not work.
Going to check out your diary later on and see how you and your family are doing.
Once again thank you again for your kind words. xx

Jane where do you live? I really wanna come see you... :hug99: (I'm hoping u wanna see me too LOL)

Hello lovely Jane, hope you, Chris and Tilly are all well. Miss you hun :hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Hey Jane, hope you and Chris are well ...take care ..love Lily xx

Hello lovely Jane, please pop back in, we miss you and are very worried about you...hope you, Chris and of course Tilly are all fine ...take care my dear friend :hug99: xxx

Hello lovely Jane, please pop back in, we miss you and are very worried about you...hope you, Chris and of course Tilly are all fine ...take care my dear friend :hug99: xxx

Hi Lily started back on here again after having time out with personel problems, but need some inspiration, put 6lb on since 21/6/12 so need help to get it off and get back on track, thanks again Lily for looking out and thinking of us,:hug99: Chris is ok now and tilly is getting bigger by the day, she still won't pooh or wee outside only on a puppy pad inside very annoying lol, trying to get my head in gear only looking to lose 0.5 to a 1lb aweek any more is a bonus. you also are a dear friend.xxxx

Back